The Masters Of Prep Vs Dc/Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
The Doctor
Reed
Doom
John Constantine (Vertigo)
Strange

Vs

DC & Marvel

No UN for Reed
No Eye Of Harmony For The Doctor

Access to the tardis

1 day prep for each character
Then 12 hours prep combining the knowledge they have got individually on what lies ahead.
DC & Marvel have 2 days Prep

Alternate scenario ---
Reed & The doctor have The UN and The Eye Of harmony and have 30 minutes prep

Who wins

Doctor has no morals

pis cis off for marvel & dc
On for preppers

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl solos

Odekahn
With no Batman or Pym this thread should not be called Masters of prep.

LeonBuco666
Yes it should, because all the characters listed are far above Bruce & Pym in what they can do with prep, resources and foes..... Thats why i left them out.

Wei Phoenix
Team needs Pym.

Batman-Prime
Team needs Batman to succeed

LeonBuco666
The need neither batman or pym, in terms of intelligence, prep & resources they would be the bottom two if in the team

Golgo13
Team needs Ultra Humanite, not Batman. Ultra Humanite is the master at prep in the DCU, along with Constantine.

Also, Rip Hunter is another good choice.

DarkSaint85
Best prep feat is still Martian mamhunter in JLA 1 million...

Cogito
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Best prep feat is still Martian mamhunter in JLA 1 million...

I dunno. There's factors to consider when determining best prep feats. One is effectiveness, and MM's was very effective. Another is time needed, and phuck, his plan took forever.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
I dunno. There's factors to consider when determining best prep feats. One is effectiveness, and MM's was very effective. Another is time needed, and phuck, his plan took forever.

What did he do?

Cogito
Originally posted by Golgo13
What did he do?

Hmm, Galan doesn't have all the scans of the event in the DC 1M respect thread, and my scans are on my external which I'm too lazy to get.

Basically Solaris tried to launch Kryptonite into the Sun before Superman Prime (the golden one) awakened to kill him, but J'onn had swapped it out with the last GL ring a long time ago. Supes got the ring and crushed Solaris (not that he likely needed a ring to do it, but eh)

Silent Master
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team needs Batman to succeed

This thread is about prep masters vs Marvel/DC, not prep users vs Robin's virginity...IOW, Batman isn't needed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito

Or it worked precisely when it was needed, and he was that far seeing.

To golgo:

After defeating Dsrkseid, he merged with the entire planet of Mars. Inspired by the Huntress, he replaces Solaris kryptonite with the last GL ring, thousands of years before Solaris fires it into the sun believing it would kill Superman Prime.

the Darkone
Thanos. Pym and Batman should be on this list their top dogs in this field

Golgo13
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos. Pym and Batman should be on this list their top dogs in this field

Batman wouldn't be top 5 in the DC alone.

Golgo13

To golgo:

After defeating Dsrkseid, he merged with the entire planet of Mars. Inspired by the Huntress, he replaces Solaris kryptonite with the last GL ring, thousands of years before Solaris fires it into the sun believing it would kill Superman Prime.

Cool. thumb up

Cogito

Yeah, it was very effective. But an equally effective and more timely prep feat would have defeated Solaris thousands of years earlier, is all I'm saying.

DarkSaint85
And to be honest, its not like SMP needed a GL ring on top of everything elsd.

Odekahn
No Pym. No Batman.

Ok. Fine.

But then add in Ultron.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yes it should, because all the characters listed are far above Bruce & Pym in what they can do with prep, resources and foes..... Thats why i left them out.
Pym is above Constantine & Strange... Easily

He built a sonic screwdriver just because he was living in England... And beat reed with it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw

He built a sonic screwdriver just because he was living in England... And beat reed with it.

In terms of prep, Constantine is better. He can do more with less. Obviously, Hank is better with tech, but Constantine's specialty is magic and manipulation.

pym-ftw
Pym can also manipulate magic well enough to embarrass Loki.

Golgo13
Pym can also manipulate magic well enough to embarrass Loki.

Not enough. Constantine is a lot higher than Loki. And better at prep.

LeonBuco666
I had to vary the team aswell, thats why i have Reed and the doctor for science and doom, but he's sort of the middleman as he is also a skilled magician, to Constantine & Strange for magic

Reed, The Doctor & Doom - overall threats
Strange, John & Doom - Magic Threats

Batman & pym are below reed, the doctor and doom in terms of how ive tried to balance the team out, and below by a large margin, neither are smarter than Reed, The doctor or Doom, and neither would pose any sort of threat to strange & constantine in terms of magic...then again Magic>>Science but you know batkick ftw and more has been done, bigger has been done with science in contrast to magic.
I didmt even consider Pym Or Batman in this

pym-ftw
Pym has the winning record vs Reed.

abhilegend

laughing out loudOriginally posted by pym-ftw
Pym has the winning record vs Reed.
So do Doc Ock and Leader.

jitay
Deadpool deserves an honorary prep king mention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.