Kumite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
This isn't one of those BS bracket style kumites like Van Damme participated in for the movie Blood Sport. This is an endurance contest structured just like an actual real life kumite where 1 combatant must face 100 consecutive opponents with only one minute of rest between fights.

1. Superman or Hulk vs 100 veteran Green Lanterns

2. Batman or Wolverine(no claws) vs 100 Hand Ninjas

Stipulations: Healing factors are turned off. No ranged attacks, h2h only. Lanterns are allowed to use rings defensively, as well as the strength and speed bonuses that come along with the ring, but no constructs. If neither can clear, who gets the farthest?

Silent Master
Are you turning off Superman's ability to absorb solar energy?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you turning off Superman's ability to absorb solar energy? Yes I'm considering that part of his healing ability.

Silent Master
Hulk
Batman

Brockalizer
Hulk
Batman To clear, or that's who is getting the farthest? I was leaning towards those two myself.

Silent Master
Hulk gets further
Depending on the Hand ninja's skill, Batman either gets further, or finishes faster

Brockalizer

Depending on the Hand ninja's skill, Batman either gets further, or finishes faster I was thinking about the Shadow Lands version, but I guess I should have stipulated that at the beginning. I agree with Batman getting farther, or possibly finishing. I don't think time will be a factor though. I don't see Logan clearing it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Yes I'm considering that part of his healing ability. by that logic you'd have to turn off Hulk's gamma energy too because it drives his strength, endurance, healing and durability. Just leave it at healing.

Silent Master
Superman doesn't lose his strength or durability by turning off his ability to absorb more solar energy.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Uriel005
by that logic you'd have to turn off Hulk's gamma energy too because it drives his strength, endurance, healing and durability. Just leave it at healing. I thought that was obvious. If Superman can't absorb solar energy, then it's only fair that the same goes for Hulk and gamma radiation. This is an endurance match, absorbing ambient radiation, whether it's solar or gamma would defeat the purpose.
Superman doesn't lose his strength or durability by turning off his ability to absorb more solar energy. Exactly, and Hulk fighting in a gamma free environment doesn't make him automatically revert back to Banner. They both have vast energy reserves. I'd give Superman the advantage as far as depth of energy reserves goes, but on the other hand the Hulk's rage fueled powers would make him stronger, enabling him to finish his fights faster IMO. That's why I picked Hulk in the first fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.