Blue Marvel, Nova Prime & Black Bolt vs. Quasar, Beta Ray Bill & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Warlord
t2 5.5/10

deathslash
team one for the magority. Black Bolt already beat Gladiator, and I honestly can't see Beta Ray Bill or Quasar stopping Blue Mavel.

Warlord
Bill goes godhunter on Adam's ass

deathslash
Originally posted by Warlord
Bill goes godhunter on Adam's ass And then bill threatens a child and Adam pounds his face in

Warlord
yes because he beat a jobber sentry who at the time had his butt handed to him by the entirety of the marvel univers

deathslash
yes because he beat a jobber sentry who at the time had his butt handed to him by the entirety of the marvel univers Don't forget that he beat the crap out of King Hyperion

Warlord
this one I've missed. in any case we will see him now against Shuma Ghora.
this will be decisive to determine his power levels

deathslash
this will be decisive to determine his power levels I feel sorry that you missed it, it was a pretty awesome fight.

Warlord
Originally posted by deathslash
I feel sorry that you missed it, it was a pretty awesome fight.

still doesn't put him leagues above Bill. Going toe to toe with the surfer, beating stardust, hurting galactus etc.

anyway what book was the fight?

deathslash
still doesn't put him leagues above Bill. Going toe to toe with the surfer, beating stardust, hurting galactus etc.

anyway what book was the fight? I didn't say that he was leagues above Bill, just that I think that he would beat Bill (he did solo the entire Mighty Avengers roster). Anyway, it was Age of Heroes number 3. On a side note, is your avatar The Spectre from Kingdom Come?

Warlord
I didn't say that he was leagues above Bill, just that I think that he would beat Bill (he did solo the entire Mighty Avengers roster). Anyway, it was Age of Heroes number 3.

ok thanks. anyway an angry Bill would smash those avengers too (that sentry included). i'll be waiting for the shuma gora battle

deathslash
ok thanks. anyway an angry Bill would smash those avengers too (that sentry included). i'll be waiting for the shuma gora battle Ok, I can accept an angry Bill smashing Ares, Iron Man, and a few others, but Sentry and Wonderman would be a huge feat for him.

Warlord
Sentry and Wonderman would be a huge feat for him.

I would agree if this was a serious sentry. the sentry adam fought was a joke really

deathslash
I would agree if this was a serious sentry. the sentry adam fought was a joke really I'll have to see that fight again to see whether or not it was really a joke, but I'm pretty certain that Wonderman wasn't holding back. I have a question for you, do you see Quasar beating Nova Prime and can you honestly tell me that Gladiator beats Black Bolt?

guy222
T1

celeyhyga17
Nova wins

Warlord
I have a question for you, do you see Quasar beating Nova Prime and can you honestly tell me that Gladiator beats Black Bolt?

yes and no.
for me despite the annihilation showing Quasar is a bit better than Nova. BB beats Glads but it isn't easy. While I'm not convienced Adam is better than Bill.

dial J for Josh
Great thread hard to measure, split for now.

pym-ftw
Team Quasar

dial J for Josh
this will be decisive to determine his power levels

Yes I am so excited that Adam is back. He is unique in his own way, and it is very cool that he has a connection to the watcher that many others don't. Also is it me or dont you feel that al Ewing is doing an excellent job with the mighty avengers. At first I thought that it would be a filler cash-in for infinity, but it is everything but. And ebony maw being able to compel Doctor strange of all people is an amazing feat for him. But I completely lost it when shuma gorath was spawned in new York because I love him. Now we can all truly see what the blue marvel is all about. obviously his brute strength/abilities won't be enough to stop shuma, so he is going to have to really showcase his intelligence, which we all know he has. I cannot wait for issue 3!

carver9
When did Black Bolt beat Gladiator?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
When did Black Bolt beat Gladiator?
The moment he was created.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The moment he was created.

Scans. They've fought 3 times. The first time, Black Bolt was teamed with Quasar and snuck attack/whispered in his ear during the time he was beating up Quasar and it didn't ko him, it just sent him flying. The second time they were brawling and BB whispered in his ear again and if I remember correctly, it didn't ko him. The 3rd time, BB was amped and he was hit with a power backlash that absorbed the amp from his body. Gladiator flies up to him and one punch koed him.

When did Gladiator lose to BB?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Scans. They've fought 3 times. The first time, Black Bolt was teamed with Quasar and snuck attack/whispered in his ear during the time he was beating up Quasar and it didn't ko him, it just sent him flying. The second time they were brawling and BB whispered in his ear again and if I remember correctly, it didn't ko him. The 3rd time, BB was amped and he was hit with a power backlash that absorbed the amp from his body. Gladiator flies up to him and one punch koed him.

When did Gladiator lose to BB?
Really? When and where did this 3rd time take place? Refresh my memory oh great scandaddy..

No joking.. T'was a serious question.

Branlor Swift
I don't know how Scandaddy got every scene wrong, but he did.

The second time they fought BB was amped, and he was shown tossing Gladiator around like a child everytime they panned to him. The third time was in War of Kings after Black Bolt was weakened by pretty much getting his powers cut off.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't know how Scandaddy got every scene wrong, but he did.

The second time they fought BB was amped, and he was shown tossing Gladiator around like a child everytime they panned to him. The third time was in War of Kings after Black Bolt was weakened by pretty much getting his powers cut off.
Gaddamnit Branlor u ruined my fun!

mad

Anyways, carry on....

carver9
F.U Bran.

iceman24567
carvers interpretation of events is all fugged up

JBL
Blackbolt has never beaten gladiator on his own and hes not amped here. Team two wins.

RedX1852
Blue Marvel's Team has this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.