Cyclops vs Sue Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Bloodlust on, CIS and PIS off.

Who wins?

Warlord
sue

byrdgang21
Sue

Glorificus
Quick-draw really.

pym-ftw
Scott easily.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Scott easily.

confused

pym-ftw
What?

tkitna
Sue everytime

abhilegend
Ends in sex.

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What? sue has more options. Even get off my lawn blast does not get past a decent sue shield imediately. She then bubbles his brain for the kill.

Sixth_Winged
Sue for a healthy majority imo. I dont picture scott going gotml against a mother of two.

Endless Mike
Sue

LeonBuco666
What abhi said

-Pr-
It's a quickdraw thing.

janus77
Cyclops self KOs by bouncing an optic blast off her boobies and back at himself.

Hmm, I'd bet of Cyclops having faster reactions than Sue. Given his training and peak conditioning. He should be able to knock her out with a quick OB before she can make her constipation face.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's a quickdraw thing. Sue can make shields and fire off an attack

Or just instantly throw a bubble around his face

leonidas
don't see how sue can lose this one.

ShadowFyre
I am pretty sure Sue also has some training and tricks up her sleeve seeing as she has been a superhero well before Cyclops was. Besides that Sue has speed advantage. Cyke has to bring his hand to visor which at peak human will still take almost half a second.Thats point A to B.and then the blast itself has to get to Sue. Thats point B to C. Sue simply has to think of a bubble around his face, or inside his skull and it is automatically there. There is no A to B and the fight is over. And I dont believe Scott can get past Sues shields. And if she goes invisible he will have to do a widw area optic blast which is not as powerful as a concentrated beam. Suu 10/10.

-Pr-
Cyclops doesn't have to bring his hand to his visor, and hasn't for several years now. Unless they recently changed it back and I missed it.

Plus, his wide angle blasts are still plenty powerful.

Raisen
Quick Draw

Blair Wind
Sue for a healthy majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops doesn't have to bring his hand to his visor, and hasn't for several years now.

Even the oldschool version didn't need to as he had that button-thing under his glove...

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even the oldschool version didn't need to as he had that button-thing under his glove...

Yeah. And IIRC in the 80s he even had that "If I stand a certain way, it'll fire the blasts" thing. or maybe im thinking of when the visor would open if he widened his eyes enough.

ShadowFyre
still not as fast as sue.

-Pr-
Not saying he was. I think he is, but that's a separate argument.

pym-ftw
Sue gets her shield broken and passes out from the nose bleed.

eaebiakuya
Sue wins 10/10.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ends in sex.

Yup, Scott gets penetrated by an invisible......object

Tony Stark
Originally posted by janus77
Cyclops self KOs by bouncing an optic blast off her boobies and back at himself.

Hmm, I'd bet of Cyclops having faster reactions than Sue. Given his training and peak conditioning. He should be able to knock her out with a quick OB before she can make her constipation face.

NOT a chance in HELL

Tsiklops
Scott would sweet talk his way out of this. He's great with the ladies.

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I am pretty sure Sue also has some training and tricks up her sleeve seeing as she has been a superhero well before Cyclops was. Besides that Sue has speed advantage. Cyke has to bring his hand to visor which at peak human will still take almost half a second.Thats point A to B.and then the blast itself has to get to Sue. Thats point B to C. Sue simply has to think of a bubble around his face, or inside his skull and it is automatically there. There is no A to B and the fight is over. And I dont believe Scott can get past Sues shields. And if she goes invisible he will have to do a widw area optic blast which is not as powerful as a concentrated beam. Suu 10/10.

Since he doesn't need to put his hand to his ear, as already mentioned:

Doesn't Cyke's beam travel at the speed of light, or some such?

If that's the case, there's no reacting to it. (A high end street can react to his aim, but that's something different then assuming she can see his beam coming and throw a shield up..)

So it comes down to who uses their power first..

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm

If that's the case, there's no reacting to it. (A high end street can react to his aim, but that's something different then assuming she can see his beam coming and throw a shield up..)

So it comes down to who uses their power first.. except sue can cloak shield and kill in the same action.... She has multi shield feats she has brain bubble feats. there is no delay time in formation. It's Sue's battle to lose.

Sue 8-9/10 Scott may take a qucikdraw but imo Sue will have the shield up from the start.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sue 10/10.

Cyclops can't hit her with an optic blast before she puts up a force field. Unless he starts the fight with a cheap shot, this is a spite thread.

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005

Sue 8-9/10 Scott may take a qucikdraw but imo Sue will have the shield up from the start.

According to the board rules, active powers (Like raising shields, vs having an always on aura like GL's do) default to off until the match starts (Unless stated by the thread op). It's the reason why speedsters have such a big advantage over characters like Shadowcat or Sue in an arena, who would otherwise be at a disadvantage if their powers were already on..

Uriel005
According to the board rules, active powers (Like raising shields, vs having an always on aura like GL's do) default to off until the match starts (Unless stated by the thread op). It's the reason why speedsters have such a big advantage over characters like Shadowcat or Sue in an arena, who would otherwise be at a disadvantage if their powers were already on.. I didn't mean start with them on I meant it would be the first thing she did. hence from the start not before the fight starts.

Tsiklops

So it comes down to who uses their power first.. But doesn't Sue's shields surround her instantly at a thought?

If so then it would come down to the distance between the two. Even then whose to say she can't just throw up her shields fast enough even if they're right in front of each other, unless Scott catches her slipping.

quanchi112
Sue wins.

jitay
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Not sure whether this is canon but didn't she get training as a shield agent

Also she didn't get the force field till the 80s? iirc

ShadowFyre
ok so thank you for correcting me on the visor thing. still, multiple people have dodged his beam before so I doubt it is at the speed of light seeing as it is a blast of concussive force and not an actual laser.And sue can do multiple things at one time with her powers. She immediately becomes invisible and erecting shield at same time and putting an invisible spear through cykes body.Cyke is undoubtedly physically superior to her but acting like she is just some kind of untrained girl is silly. This is just a bad matchup for Scott. He is a one trick pony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.