Black Bolt VS Indestructible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt- NOW

VS

Indestructible Hulk

Boltagon or Banner?

ShadowFyre
Has BB fought Thanos yet like he said he was? I had to cancel my card and havent read the last few issues of infinity. Nearest comics store is bout 60 miles away. Until then does BB now have any feats?

Batman-Prime
IIRC BB won already against Savage Hulk 1 or 2 times, I think he has the powerset to bring Hulk down.

carver9
After seeing everything Hulk has tanked recently...he wins the majority.

guy222
Yes

mighty adam
Not a stupid slugfest hmm bb beats him soundly.

janus77
Hulk wins this, BB didn't even manage to destroy a city with his amped scream (which Thanos survived without trouble).

Hulk is orders of magnitude more durable and much much faster, as well as his obvious monumental superiority in strength.

This would last long, Hulk would simply walk through the scream and knock BB's head off.

Stoic
I agree with Janus, and Carver. The Hulk was able to withstand forces capable of keeping adamantium liquefied, or liquefying it. I don't see Black Bolt having the ability to do that with his voice. Don't get me wrong, BB would put up a decent fight for a while, but the Hulk is simply above him, and what he was when he was known as the Savage Hulk.

guy222
Yup

Warlord
ulk

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree with Janus, and Carver. The Hulk was able to withstand forces capable of keeping adamantium liquefied, or liquefying it. I don't see Black Bolt having the ability to do that with his voice. Don't get me wrong, BB would put up a decent fight for a while, but the Hulk is simply above him, and what he was when he was known as the Savage Hulk. And Black Bolt survived a bomb point blank that ripped a parsecs wide hole in space.

And Hulk got KO'ed a couple issues away from the adamantium liquefier by holding Thor...

janus77
When did Hulk get KOed? Was it during the time he was mind-controlled by the Builders?

There's no chance of BB taking an attack from Hulk.

Regardless, the simple facts are that Hulk will tank BB's attacks without much trouble (if any) and BB has no way of avoiding Hulk and cannot withstand his punches.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by janus77
When did Hulk get KOed? Was it during the time he was mind-controlled by the Builders?

There's no chance of BB taking an attack from Hulk.

Regardless, the simple facts are that Hulk will tank BB's attacks without much trouble (if any) and BB has no way of avoiding Hulk and cannot withstand his punches.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroys the landscape with the Hulk and finishes off the Frost Giant army with a huge lightning onslaught:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970560_Indestructible_Hulk_008-016.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970561_Indestructible_Hulk_008-017.jpghttp://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15970568_Indestructible_Hulk_008-018.jpg

Thor recovers before Hulk and even retrieves the missing Human from the Frost Giant lair:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970562_Indestructible_Hulk_008-019.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15970563_Indestructible_Hulk_008-020.jpg

lol at BB not being able to take an attack, and Hulk just tanking BB's attacks without any trouble being a fact.
Oh right, Janus. Nevermind.

Damborgson
Blackbolt. This is no WWH.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
lol at BB not being able to take an attack, and Hulk just tanking BB's attacks without any trouble being a fact.

When he was with Iron Man, he also didn't seem to recover that quickly evil face

http://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/tony-stark-and-bruce-banner-reflect-on-what-hulk-did.jpg

Nuuuuuuuuuh

carver9
He was going through the transformation process, of course he wouldn't stand up immediately.

DarkSaint85
Well, in the short few issues we've seen, Indestructible Hulk has shown that when met with sufficient force, he will revert.

Bolt wins this, I feel.

carver9
From what I am getting, he reverts when the action is done...every issue, when he's completed his task, he transforms.

DarkSaint85
Damnit, he was going to leave Randall behind? The bastard. Good thing Thor was there to cover for him then!

janus77
Well, if that's the standard of your reading comprehension ... It beggars belief that you posit Hulk catching a falling Thor as "Hulk was KOed".

On panel he was standing, holding a KOed Thor in his arms.

And yes, Hulk - present day, wading through "Thor-level" weapons and pushing through time and indestructible barriers Hulk - would push through BB's scream with little trouble.

So, you basically have nothing to say, other than misrepresent scans?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Damnit, he was going to leave Randall behind? The bastard. Good thing Thor was there to cover for him then!

I dont know what happened during that scene but one thing I do know...Thor used so much power during that scene that he passed out and Mjlonir power output is usually skyfather level when exerted like that. Its debatable what happened though since Banner tends to wake up after every issue. Looks more like the transformation imo...its hard proof that its the transformation.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I dont know what happened during that scene but one thing I do know...Thor used so much power during that scene that he passed out and Mjlonir power output is usually skyfather level when exerted like that. Its debatable what happened though since Banner tends to wake up after every issue. Looks more like the transformation imo...its hard proof that its the transformation.

I dont know what happened during that scene

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by janus77
Well, if that's the standard of your reading comprehension ... It beggars belief that you posit Hulk catching a falling Thor as "Hulk was KOed".

On panel he was standing, holding a KOed Thor in his arms.

And yes, Hulk - present day, wading through "Thor-level" weapons and pushing through time and indestructible barriers Hulk - would push through BB's scream with little trouble.

So, you basically have nothing to say, other than misrepresent scans? So the next panel just never happened is what you're saying?

Also, Savage Hulk has done the exact same thing, but he sure as hell couldn't take more than a BB whisper. Now he'll just tank the scream because Thanos (the guy who has better durability feats than Hulk could ever dream of) seemingly tanked it?

Oh Janus, ever the poster

Batman-Prime
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15970562/Indestructible_Hulk_008-019.jpg.html

WTF? Looks like Hulk just phucks Thor and is going to pass out from the strain, maybe to tight?

Sry.

Damborgson
Thor is radiating with power, Hulk's voice trails off when he catches him and ends with a *, and then banner's unconscious body was smoking...he got his ass knocked out. From the remnants of the attack no less.

also this:

thumb up

iceman24567
Did JAnus say Hulk is magnitudes more durable than Thanos?
laughing

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt wins.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

TheHulk
Hulk wins 6/10

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

WTF? Looks like Hulk just phucks Thor and is going to pass out from the strain, maybe to tight?

Sry. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/615/592/40c.gif

DarkSaint85
Congrats, you made even Mindset sick.

Disgusting.

ShadowFyre
lol @ hulk just brushing off bb like irs nothing. what are you guys on. and just because hulk has bumrushed a few nobodies in a few issues lately does not mean he is "much much faster" than blackbolt.

ShadowFyre
I think it will be a good fight but until I see what happens with the BB and Thanos fight. I think Hulk just barely edges this out solely due to his healing factor. 6/10 just barely. But Black bolt can definitely take some wins.

carver9
Hulk 8/10

Endless Mike
Black Bolt

abhilegend
Black Bolt.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Sry.

laughing

100% canon.

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
Black Bolt.

-Pr-
Lack of collateral damage is never an indicator of power.

Stoic
The Hulk will fold Black Bolt. The only way that this would be close is if the Hulk allowed BB to range him to death. The current Hulk is leaps and bounds more powerful than the Hulk that BB defeated in the past. There are many indicators that support this argument, such as how easily the current Hulk dispatches characters that flat out gave Savage Hulk fits in the past. The Hulk is fast at close range in terms of how quickly he can reach his target, BB won't be dodging, nor will he be able to weather an onslaught of hits that the Hulk would rain down upon him. BB is powerful but up close, this would be the Hulk's fight to lose.

Can the Hulk tank a shout from BB? I would say that he could, and easily at that. Anyone capable of not only surviving forces capable of liquefying prime adamantium without being torn apart should be able to tank several seconds of BB's voice. How long would it take for the Hulk to get his hands on BB? Not long imo. How much force can the hulk generate from his own long range thunder clap assaults? Look at his feats. BB can give better than he can take, and this would be how he would lose this battle. The Hulk would continue to improve, while BB would continue to lose stamina.

Hulk 7-8/10

Damborgson
The Hulk will fold Black Bolt. The only way that this would be close is if the Hulk allowed BB to range him to death. The current Hulk is leaps and bounds more powerful than the Hulk that BB defeated in the past. There are many indicators that support this argument, such as how easily the current Hulk dispatches characters that flat out gave Savage Hulk fits in the past.
Hulk 7-8/10

Current Hulk is savage Hulk though for all intentions and purposes. And who's he beat currently that gave him fits in the past?

deathslash
Lord Boltagon sings hulk a lullaby and hulk dies.
THE END

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Current Hulk is savage Hulk though for all intentions and purposes. And who's he beat currently that gave him fits in the past?

Its not who he beat, its what has he done and what he's done lately gives us an indication that he would rip through BB.

Damborgson
Its not who he beat, its what has he done and what he's done lately gives us an indication that he would rip through BB.

Actually if you read the quote I responded, to the argument is because he beat character he used to have fits with before that he's somehow way above his old self. I'd like to know who.

He hasn't done anything lately that would suggest he'd rip through BB.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
Lord Boltagon sings hulk a lullaby and hulk dies.
THE END Based on ?

carver9
Actually if you read the quote I responded, to the argument is because he beat character he used to have fits with before that he's somehow way above his old self. I'd like to know who.

He hasn't done anything lately that would suggest he'd rip through BB.

I don't understand you. I feel comfortable at saying that if Thor...

Tanked a blast that was capable of melting adamantium for long periods of time...
Ripped through armor that could withstand "any pressure in space...
Bust through a force field that was completely indestructible (even indestructible to a sword that was capable of ripping through time)..
Blitz 5 super humans that was blitzing through a city at invisible speeds...
Tank weaponry that was stated on panel on many of occasions as being Thor level (in your case, lets say if those weapons was stated as being Hulk level)...
One shot koed Attuma
Tanking a time flux.
This doesn't include his blitz showings.
I know i am forgetting some stuff. This doesn't include him tanking attacks that damaged Thor, dropped him.

You would be online showcasing these fts...so lets not pretend like they are not high end.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? BB's whisper has usually rocked the hulk and others of comparable durability. So, if Black Bolt sings, his beautiful golden voice will surely kill the hulk. big grin

quanchi112
BB's whisper has usually rocked the hulk and others of comparable durability. So, if Black Bolt sings, his beautiful golden voice will surely kill the hulk. big grin That did not happen to WW Hulk. Things have changed.

carver9
BB's whisper has usually rocked the hulk and others of comparable durability. So, if Black Bolt sings, his beautiful golden voice will surely kill the hulk. big grin

When did he no Hulk with a whisper?

Damborgson
I don't understand you. I feel comfortable at saying that if Thor...

Tanked a blast that was capable of melting adamantium for long periods of time...
Ripped through armor that could withstand "any pressure in space...
Bust through a force field that was completely indestructible (even indestructible to a sword that was capable of ripping through time)..
Blitz 5 super humans that was blitzing through a city at invisible speeds...
Tank weaponry that was stated on panel on many of occasions as being Thor level (in your case, lets say if those weapons was stated as being Hulk level)...
One shot koed Attuma
Tanking a time flux.
This doesn't include his blitz showings.
I know i am forgetting some stuff. This doesn't include him tanking attacks that damaged Thor, dropped him.

You would be online showcasing these fts...so lets not pretend like they are not high end.

What does Thor have to do with any of this? And you're free to look for me wanking any of his recent feats in debates. I don't go around saying "Well, Thor did just tank god kryptonite that was killing every god in the past present or future all at once by absorbing it into his body, so I think it's safe to say that he wins this." That would make me you big grin

None of those feats are particularly impressive except for the one where he forces himself through a time stop (which is retarded). A fair amount are hyperbole anyway. "Thor level" weapons lol.

Are you talking about Avengers Assemble? I think we can both agree how valid that it.

Damborgson
When did he no Hulk with a whisper?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsBlackBolt02.jpg

carver9
Just like busting planets in the Gor battle is hyperbole? If we are getting descriptions of the weaponry, why would it be hyperbole? Every ft I've named is impressive, including the ft where he tanked attacks that dropped Thor (its canon bro, deal with it).

Damborgson
Just like busting planets in the Gor battle is hyperbole? If we are getting descriptions of the weaponry, why would it be hyperbole? Every ft I've named is impressive, including the ft where he tanked attacks that dropped Thor (its canon bro, deal with it).

There's on panel evidence of planets breaking. no expression

It's because a "Thor level" weapon is just something designed for threats of that level. Not a weapon that Thor just can't hope to overcome.

Nothing Hulk hasn't surpassed before. Not even close to be honest.

lol you were talking about Avengers Assemble. That explains why you weren't specific about it.

carver9
There's on panel evidence of planets breaking. no expression

It's because a "Thor level" weapon is just something designed for threats of that level. Not a weapon that Thor just can't hope to overcome.

Nothing Hulk hasn't surpassed before. Not even close to be honest.

lol you were talking about Avengers Assemble. That explains why you weren't specific about it.

Do you have the scan?

It was stated as a Thor level weapon. Sorry bro.

Avengers assemble is canon.

Damborgson
Do you have the scan?

It was stated as a Thor level weapon. Sorry bro.

Avengers assemble is canon.

http://youtu.be/_WfseeMiPxo

Even better thumb up

3:50

So what?

I know. It's also a piece of crap, which lets me take the events with a grain of salt.

carver9
http://youtu.be/_WfseeMiPxo

Even better thumb up

3:50

So what?

I know. It's also a piece of crap, which lets me take the events with a grain of salt.

Didn't look at the YouTube...on my phone.

It was stated on panel that it was Thor level. Lets move on bro.

Its a piece of crap to you and guess what, its canon.

Damborgson
Didn't look at the YouTube...on my phone.

Its a piece of crap to you and guess what, its canon.

Not available on phone huh...oh well.

Would you like the last word? Feel free thumb up I won't respond anymore.

What, you enjoyed it? whatever dude. I'm aware it's canon. But it's crap, so I'm cool with it.

Branlor Swift
Hulk got KO'ed from holding an energy radiated Thor in the previous comic he tanked "Thor level" weapons.

Damborgson
Hulk got KO'ed from holding an energy radiated Thor in the previous comic he tanked "Thor level" weapons.

(its canon bro, deal with it).

carver9

Stop following me.

Zack Fair
Hulk.

Still lol@Thor level weapon.

Branlor Swift
Stop following me. Stop being stupid

carver9
Stated on panel so I'm going with it.

Zack Fair
Of course you will.

Mindset
Stop being stupid Don't you ever talk to Scandaddy Carver Prime like this again.

ODG
Black Bolt.

Mshinu
Blackagar whispers sweet nothings in Hulk`s ear FTW.

Branlor Swift
Stated on panel so I'm going with it. You know what happened on panel though? Thor's actual weapon ****ing rocked Hulk's socks in like the same month.

carver9
You know what happened on panel though? Thor's actual weapon ****ing rocked Hulk's socks in like the same month.

Thor exerting "all of his power" could have rocked the Hulk (debatable).

Branlor Swift
Thor exerting "all of his power" could have rocked the Hulk (debatable). Thor's body covered with dissipating energy knocked Hulk clean out just from Hulk touching him.

It's not even debatable at this point. The "Thor level weapon" was nowhere near Thor's power. Stop bringing it up

Stoic
Stated on panel so I'm going with it.

Do you have the scans for this weapon Carver? I would like to see what you are speaking of.

Stoic
Physically BB is below Gladiator. While i believe that BB could beat the Hulk, it would really depend on what level the Hulk takes the fight up to. At peak levels BB gets defeated soundly. If the Hulk is holding back BB gets the win.

carver9
Thor's body covered with dissipating energy knocked Hulk clean out just from Hulk touching him.

It's not even debatable at this point. The "Thor level weapon" was nowhere near Thor's power. Stop bringing it up

It must wasn't fully dissipated since it harmed Hulk.

On panel it was stated as being Thor level on numerous of occasions, so I see no reason to doubt the writer.

carver9
Do you have the scans for this weapon Carver? I would like to see what you are speaking of.

Ill post the scans...I'm at work right now though.

Branlor Swift
It must wasn't fully dissipated since it harmed Hulk.

On panel it was stated as being Thor level on numerous of occasions, so I see no reason to doubt the writer. I never said it was fully dissipated. I said it was dissipating. It wasn't even the damned attack, it was just energy surrounding Thor.
It'd be like a nuke hitting Hulk, and then Wolverine getting knocked out from touching Hulk's body afterwards.

So we just ignore him getting knocked out by Thor then in favor of a completely no feat weapon?

I wonder how many Hulk level beings Thor has knocked out, or beat.
Didn't he hand Maxam and Drax their asses before he acquired the Power Gem? That makes Thor like > 2 Hulks. Thor is more powerful than 2 Hulks Scandaddy, imagine that. And the funny thing is, you're going to try and result to using direct showings, thus nullifying your entire logic.

Warlord
I changed my mind

carver9

It was stated 3 times that the weapons was Thor level weapons. I'm pretty sure the writer made his point clear.

Stated during the intro.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot9_zps88c8d270.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Banner states the weapons are Thor level.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot7_zpsd4b068f4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Shield states the weapons are Thor level.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot5_zps5e591b8e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

Here is Hulk tanking said attack.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot8_zps4397ffa8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Lets add a lil woozy to it. This weapon was so powerful that it was capable of rewriting Molecules on a subatomic level (Hulk withstood it).

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot4_zpsc0e9f9ee.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

Here is another time he tanked it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot6_zpsdcf9d332.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Lets just say he withstood these weapons throughout the comic on a consistent basis and again, the writer made his point clear. I am headed to bed. Holla

Silver_Lantern
amped sound annoys hulk, hulk gets madder, then get, stronger,and skwarsh blackbolt.

Warlord
are Thor level weapons..... bullets?
ohhhhhhhh yaeahhhhhhh

abhilegend
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Why is this even still being argued? one Thor is enough o give Hulk a fight we know that to be true after reading comics from the past 5 decades

Khazra Reborn
The amount of disgusting wankage Hulk gets these days literally confounds me beyond all reasonable measure. He's going to just walk through Black Bolt's voice, which Thanos just only survived due to armor and several personal force fields.

And why? Because he busted up some featless space shit? Or because he was Ko'd by simply touching Thor after he lit up some common frost giants?

Whatever. Black Bolt speaks, Hulk takes a nap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.