Superman vs. Team Flying Brick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Superman(pre dcnu)

Vs.

Wondeman
Captain Britain
Apollo (wildstorm)
Hyperion (squadron supreme)
Marvelman
Invincible
Namor

Time limit: 5 minutes for superman to eliminate all otherwise team wins. Can he do it?

jitay
no

byrdgang21
I don't think he even wins the fight let alone in under five minutes.

RockofAges
At the same time? LOL

He cant even beat any two much less all of them and much less in under five minutes. Overrating him much?

DarkSaint85
Hyperion gives him the most trouble.

The others can be speedblitzed. 5 minutes is an eternity to the guy who can hold high speed conversations with the Flash.

Admittedly, I have no idea about Marvelman.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7229/273194-702389_2rfx5jk_super.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by RockofAges
At the same time? LOL

He cant even beat any two much less all of them and much less in under five minutes. Overrating him much?
Really? Who are the two guys who can beat him? Namor and Apollo?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? Who are the two guys who can beat him? Namor and Apollo?

Lol. Apollo moves too fast for his own senses - and he's not that fast by Superman's standards. Even worse, he depletes like crazy.

One blast of HV will finish Namor.

One question for the OP, though: does Superman know he has 5 minutes to beat everyone, or he loses?

carver9
Team destroys him...literally kills him to death and Hyperion has had speed convos on many of occasions. All that stuff where Superman fly across states stopping bullets, running with super fast beings, Hyperion has done it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Team destroys him...literally kills him to death and Hyperion has had speed convos on many of occasions. All that stuff where Superman fly across states stopping bullets, running with super fast beings, Hyperion has done it.

Like I said, Hyperion would be the biggest threat. Although how fast were the Squadron Supreme? Not Flash level, were they?

abhilegend
Team destroys him...literally kills him to death and Hyperion has had speed convos on many of occasions. All that stuff where Superman fly across states stopping bullets, running with super fast beings, Hyperion has done it. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Like I said, Hyperion would be the biggest threat. Although how fast were the Squadron Supreme? Not Flash level, were they?

Doesnt have to be Flash fast since there was nothing stated on panel that Flash was using his all?

ShadowFyre
Superman would one shot Namor and Wonderman for sure. Then be beaten to a pulp by the rest of the team.

Sixth_Winged
Lol. Apollo moves too fast for his own senses - and he's not that fast by Superman's standards. Even worse, he depletes like crazy.

One blast of HV will finish Namor.

One question for the OP, though: does Superman know he has 5 minutes to beat everyone, or he loses?

he does know the time limit for this match.

Just trying to gauge how many flying bricks/s clones that aren't in the high herald category superman equate to.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Superman would one shot Namor and Wonderman for sure. Then be beaten to a pulp by the rest of the team.

I agree with this guy since Namor and Wonderman tends to get one shotted by every Herald they face.

thumb up

ShadowFyre
Thebproblem with the classification of heralds and other characters is that while Namor, Wonderman, Cap Brit etc are beasts and have great strength feats of lifting oil tankers and the like. Then there is this massive jump to characters like Hulk, Thor, Superman etc. where they are holding panets together, lifting planets, destroying planets, throwing giant planet sized magical constrictor snakes and the most retarded of all is the man in this thread. Lifting "half" of infinity. But needing help. Half of infinity = infinity right? Where would Buzz Lightyear be if he only went halfway?

carver9
So we ignore combat showings and look more at strength fts. Makes sense. I wonder why people like Thanos, Doomsday, and Darkseid is so high on the chain when they don't have a single lifting ft comparable to, lets say, Colossus. I agree with you yet again buddy.

abhilegend
So hulk tanking adamantium liquefying weapons isn't a factor in his fights any more?

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Doesnt have to be Flash fast since there was nothing stated on panel that Flash was using his all?

I wager even 50% of the Flash's all is better than the Whizzer's.

Care to engage in battle?

carver9
I wager even 50% of the Flash's all is better than the Whizzer's.

Care to engage in battle?

Yeah but then you'll have to prove its 50% and I honestly don't think you can.

Whizzer has some good fts and I'm not even including Whiizzer on the showing I am talking about...I'm referring to Hyperion natural speed.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but then you'll have to prove its 50% and I honestly don't think you can.

Whizzer has some good fts and I'm not even including Whiizzer on the showing I am talking about...I'm referring to Hyperion natural speed.

Wanna bet? I'll use the Flash evacuating the city feat.

We'll take 50% of that.

Do you think Hyperion can beat that? From Squadron Supreme?

carver9
Wanna bet? I'll use the Flash evacuating the city feat.

We'll take 50% of that.

Do you think Hyperion can beat that? From Squadron Supreme?

That isn't 50% since it was stated during that scene as him moving under the speed of light.

Also, what does Flash have to do with this?

DarkSaint85
That isn't 50% since it was stated during that scene as him moving under the speed of light.

Also, what does Flash have to do with this?

It was also stated how fast he went.

What does Flash have to do with this?

Read page 1.

Superman is able to keep up with the Flash. Like you said, we don't know if the Flash is going all out when he goes against Superman....so I said even if Flash was going at 50% of his top speed when he is up against Superman, that is still faster than what Hyperion has done.

-Pr-
Tempted to just ban Superman from the forum altogether, at this point.

DarkSaint85
Go for it!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tempted to just ban Superman from the forum altogether, at this point. Can you ban Thanos too?

carver9
It was also stated how fast he went.

What does Flash have to do with this?

Read page 1.

Superman is able to keep up with the Flash. Like you said, we don't know if the Flash is going all out when he goes against Superman....so I said even if Flash was going at 50% of his top speed when he is up against Superman, that is still faster than what Hyperion has done.

It said "under the speed of light". That isn't close to 50% of Flash speed.

How do you know he was using 50% of his speed?

-Pr-
Go for it!

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Can you ban Thanos too?

Being a mod means that doing whatever I want in this case, is one of the few perks I get.

DarkSaint85
It said "under the speed of light". That isn't close to 50% of Flash speed.

How do you know he was using 50% of his speed?

So, what is Hyperion's best reaction speed feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.