Genocide Vs Tutinax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GE_zps7f74806d.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TUT_zps2e44efc2.jpg

Stoic
How well did Wonder Woman do against Genocide?

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
How well did Wonder Woman do against Genocide?

First time, got the crap kicked out of her. Second time, came with several allies, one of whom died. Final time, managed to grab the lasso (which Geno had sewn into her back and arms) and rip out.

Stoic
How powerful were these allies? If they weren't or aren't worth mentioning then thos could be close, but if they were badass Gen would likely beat Tut pretty fast.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
How powerful were these allies? If they weren't or aren't worth mentioning then thos could be close, but if they were badass Gen would likely beat Tut pretty fast.

She brought Donna Troy (who also was mind-twisted by Geno's lasso in the fight into hating Diana) and Tolifhar's Albino Gorilla Knights, a superpowered combat unit created by Grodd to work as a team to take down threats like Superman and Wonder Woman (though Diana turned them). One of whom died.

They're strong enough that Diana had to be cautious when fighting them in close, and armed with high-tech energy melee weapons and armor. So they're worth mentioning.

abhilegend
Tutinax wins.

the Darkone
Tutinax wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Tutinax wins.

Igniz
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tutinax wins.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Tutinax wins.

I have to agree with you guys.Even though I think the name "Tutinax" is horrible.Sounds like a deodorant roll on erm

abhilegend
Kirby was The King but he sucked at character names. I mean Granny Goodness, Virman Vundabar and Glorious Godfrey?

laughing out loud

Bentley
And Kang the Conqueror, such sh_tty names.

I'm kidding of course, Kang is awesomecakes

Igniz
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kirby was The King but he sucked at character names. I mean Granny Goodness, Virman Vundabar and Glorious Godfrey?

laughing out loud

thumb up laughing out loud

Those names sucks too.I guess when he couldn't come up with decent names for his character, he just said "Fug it!I'll just give them names that would suck!"

abhilegend
Originally posted by Igniz
thumb up laughing out loud

Those names sucks too.I guess when he couldn't come up with decent names for his character, he just said "Fug it!I'll just give them names that would suck!"
Yup. Some more names like Big Bear, Mark Moonrider and Beautiful Dreamer sound like wrestler names.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.