Who is harder to put down???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
In a serious fight, who is harder to drop? Lets use an enemy in a tier above them, someone like Thanos who has versatility, durability, and strength.

Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Black Adam

Please rank them. I know some people don't think Thanos can best some of these people one on one, but the majority of us that knows Thanos, know he can drop these 4. Who would he have the hardest of times koing?

pym-ftw
Probably Thor, the hammer can keep him in it for a little while.

Stoic
If it were anyone other than Thanos i would go with Superman, but since Thanos can and has used combinations, of mysticism, TP, cosmic powered assaults, and monstrous strength I vote for Thor taking this as well due to his hammer, and his magical defenses. Well all saw how well the Surfer did, and I don't think that Teth would last much longer than that either. Several of those powers would blast right through Superman's defenses as well. Yep Thor is likely the best suited here.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
In a serious fight, who is harder to drop? Lets use an enemy in a tier above them, someone like Thanos who has versatility, durability, and strength.

Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Black Adam

Please rank them. I know some people don't think Thanos can best some of these people one on one, but the majority of us that knows Thanos, know he can drop these 4. Who would he have the hardest of times koing? Carver, take my advice and don't make any more threads like this one. There has been some discussion in the mod section about you and a few other posters. And I wouldn't want this thread to be mistaken for some sort of veiled baiting. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.