Eradicator vs Silver Surfer vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who is the best matter manipulator among these three? Rank Them.

Warlord
Sersi is above Surfer.
I'm not familiar with Eradicator's best feats

abhilegend
For those who don't know about Eradicator, here are some of his matter manipulation feats.

Changed Kryptonians' DNA such that any kryptonian leaving the planet would die and changed the planet so that any alien coming to krypton would die too.

Gave people superpowers.

Enhancing life span via genetic manipulation.

Created life.

Created superman's clone from stone while being amnesiac with all his powers plus energy manipulation, matter manipulation, telepathy etc.

Transforming a whole planet and its inhabitants to krypton and kryptonians down to molecular level.

Warlord
would you say he's above Firestorm?

abhilegend
Quite comfortably. To transmute a planet which dwarfs jupiter and its inhabitants to kryptonians comparable to superman level in power under yellow sun is beyond Firestorm. Mind you Kelly wanted russian zod to be from the same krypton Eradicator created but the editorial nixed it at the last moment.

You can see it in the revamped eradicator respect thread in my sig.

Warlord
checking now... Impressive nonetheless smile
I think he competes with Sersi.
Making adamantium (if I'm not mistaken) walls in Chaos King story
Creating a shield that let the avengers survive universal destruction (not sure if this was only matter manipulation or energy manipulation also though).
Help stablizing the energy of an exploding star (ok this is energy manipulation but still impressive)
Affecting people's age or multiply/clone them.
Healing Cap and Vision etc.
And if I remember correctly she too had given powers to some individual.

God, it's been ages since I've read these avangers books

abhilegend
Originally posted by Warlord
checking now... Impressive nonetheless smile
I think he competes with Sersi.
Making adamantium (if I'm not mistaken) walls in Chaos King story That's not so impressive if you know adamantium's molecular composition. Captain Universe spidey did it without much mastery of his powers.
That was more putting them into hibernation.
Eradicator turned sun red.
Has done that to cleric and cloned superman.
That's not matter manipulation restrictly.
Maybe.

All in all he's in class with her. His krypton feat is un-matched in herald tiers though.

Warlord
Originally posted by abhilegend

All in all he's in class with her. His krypton feat is un-matched in herald tiers though.

I agree... still her protection over universe destroying bomb is still above herald also. Hybernation was just a biproduct so they remain alive

DarkSaint85
I sense....some kind of hidden agenda. But what? It's very difficult to put my finger on it. It's like this thread, on the surface a seemingly innocent one, has a dark nefarious purpose, lying just below in insidious wait.

Warlord, I've reported you.

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I sense....some kind of hidden agenda. But what? It's very difficult to put my finger on it. It's like this thread, on the surface a seemingly innocent one, has a dark nefarious purpose, lying just below in insidious wait.

inocent until proven otherwise you jealous piece of.... mad

abhilegend
Originally posted by Warlord
I agree... still her protection over universe destroying bomb is still above herald also. Hybernation was just a biproduct so they remain alive
thumb upOriginally posted by DarkSaint85

laughing out loud

I just wanted people to visit my eradicator respect thread.

*shameless self-promotion*

zopzop
Toss up between Eradicator and Surfer.

carver9
Surfer.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Toss up between Eradicator and Surfer.
What has surfer done at this level?

Golgo13

Why did you give Bill the nod over Eradicator? He seems more powerful than Superman.

abhilegend
Standard Eradicator at the end wasn't that powerful. If it was Krypton man version I would give him the win.

Golgo13
Standard Eradicator at the end wasn't that powerful. If it was Krypton man version I would give him the win.

I was using standard Eradicator or classic Eradicator. I just used that pic, because I like it. stick out tongue

zopzop
Created life from nothing and then evolved it billions of years in a matter of seconds. Transmuted a big chunk of the Earth+ sized Enslavers ship into a huge @ss space armada.

abhilegend
Created life from nothing and then evolved it billions of years in a matter of seconds. Transmuted a big chunk of the Earth+ sized Enslavers ship into a huge @ss space armada.
He didn't create life from nothing in that scene, Eradicator did when he created that half mile wide creature. Also transforming some no name beings of a planet bigger than jupiter to kryptonians>>>>>uncontrollable evolution of a planet.

Also that enslavers ship transmutation isn't that big of a feat. Inorganic transmutation isn't that hard to pull, Firestorm once transmuted a tesserect which was going to destroy earth into marshmallow.

carver9

thumb up

vince_slice
There's also the time when Surfer merged and became one with planet Earth, stopping the planet from being destroyed, and repairing it.

He also gave Shalla Ba's footsteps the ability to create life and nature, which eventually lead to the rejuvenation of the planet Zen La's world ecosystems.

abhilegend
Originally posted by vince_slice
There's also the time when Surfer merged and became one with planet Earth, stopping the planet from being destroyed, and repairing it.

He also gave Shalla Ba's footsteps the ability to create life and nature, which eventually lead to the rejuvenation of the planet Zen La's world ecosystems.
Where he almost died? It wasn't transmutation IMO but who can tell with that wacky writing.

That was retconned as just being an illusion.

stick out tongue

cdtm
For those who don't know about Eradicator, here are some of his matter manipulation feats.

Changed Kryptonians' DNA such that any kryptonian leaving the planet would die and changed the planet so that any alien coming to krypton would die too.

Gave people superpowers.

Enhancing life span via genetic manipulation.

Created life.

Created superman's clone from stone while being amnesiac with all his powers plus energy manipulation, matter manipulation, telepathy etc.

Transforming a whole planet and its inhabitants to krypton and kryptonians down to molecular level.

And evolved a worm into a monster the size of a small mountain/skyscraper.. Superman noted it should have collapsed under its own weight, meaning reality wasn't being ignored, but that Eradicator's not only made it grow, but enhanced it to allow it to survive..

Byrne must have been channeling Grant Morrison for that one, along with the pretty disturbing take on Jimmy Olson: Elastic Lad.

vince_slice
Where he almost died? It wasn't transmutation IMO but who can tell with that wacky writing.

That was retconned as just being an illusion.

stick out tongue

I don't know about "almost dying" but Surfer did recover quickly and try to fight Marduk. If it's not transmutation, then I'm not sure what it is? Can't be energy manipulation?

I'm not sure about that one. I have to double check how far the illusion thing goes back. Plus it wasn't your typical illusion, it was real, yet not real at the same time. It had me scratching my head.

abhilegend
Originally posted by vince_slice
I don't know about "almost dying" but Surfer did recover quickly and try to fight Marduk. If it's not transmutation, then I'm not sure what it is? Can't be energy manipulation?

I'm not sure about that one. I have to double check how far the illusion thing goes back. Plus it wasn't your typical illusion, it was real, yet not real at the same time. It had me scratching my head.

Marduk said he was nearly dead IIRC. It wasn't typical transmutation but like I said who can tell. I haven't read a series so pointless and confusing as SS v4.

It was all an illusion as revealed when he went to Zenn-La with Genis.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
And evolved a worm into a monster the size of a small mountain/skyscraper.. Superman noted it should have collapsed under its own weight, meaning reality wasn't being ignored, but that Eradicator's not only made it grow, but enhanced it to allow it to survive..

Byrne must have been channeling Grant Morrison for that one, along with the pretty disturbing take on Jimmy Olson: Elastic Lad.
That was Jerry Ordway actually.

Naija boy
Silver surfer is the best out of the three

quanchi112
Surfer.

janus77
Surfer turns Eradicator into an irrelevance and Sersi into his girl friend. Ultimate matter manipulation ftw!

Golgo13
Eradicator or Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.