Amazing X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=18453

Seems like Nightcrawler will be fighting his dad.

BruceSkywalker
might buy this

KingD19
Fighting his dad?

When did Azazel even die?!

Kazenji
Did he even die?

KingD19
No. He tried to use Kurt and his other kids(Kiwi Black, Abyss, etc...) so he could permanently enter our dimension and leave the Nephayim dimension. But when that failed he was simply sent back.

RLAAMJR.
Storm and Wolverine oh yeah!

and I'm glad that Firestar is now an x-men!

Kazenji
Read the first issue and like it alot, Alot more then Jason Aaron's other book Wolverine & The X-men......Yeah i know other people did like the book but it wasn't for me.

Kazenji
Found out with what's been happenings in Wolvie's solo book, Where he hasn't got his healing factor

they're using that with this book too, Which is a surprise usually things like that get ignored with different writers.

maxivitopowe
The Amazing X-men is a good read

first comic i've bought in ages
Uncanny X-Men aswell
and Longshot Saves The MU

Kazenji
Seen one of the upcoming covers, Looks like Nightcrawler will fight his mother unless the cover ends up being misleading.

Salthasha
no thanks too many titles and too many writers straying from continuity, its just a business model trying to secure max profit from mediocre writing.

Kazenji
Judging something without even bothering to read it.

-Pr-
Except that considering the state of X-Men, it's pretty much spot on for a lot of people.

Kazenji
Except it doesn't fit all X title books, Such as for this one its definitely not mediocre writing.

-Pr-
Disagree.

Kazenji
Of course when it comes to the state of the X title books.

Shadow_King
So what is everyone thinking of the series so far?? It has been an interesting read, I assume it will be ending shortly since all other x-books seem to be finishing off in next couple of months.

Kazenji
Haven't got the book since issue 7, Probably get the rest of the series in trades.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
Of course when it comes to the state of the X title books.

Huh?

Kazenji
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Shadow_King
Hmm...even though the stories dont leave a lasting impression the wundigore and the current juggernaut storyline are alright

-Pr-
hey man, long time no see.

Shadow_King
hey man, ya it has been a long time, how's it going??

-Pr-
not too bad, back in Ireland. you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.