Batman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
h2h only who wins

h1a8
Dd

Cogito
Batman

dial J for Josh
On paper batman should appear to lose. But Bruce has found ways to surprise people by winning bouts that seem to be a mismatch. And with a little prep he definitely wins.

thanos-prime
DD

pym-ftw
DD

leonidas
pretty dead heat. split, or 5.5/10 to bats.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by leonidas

tkitna
Originally posted by leonidas

Batman-Prime
Batman

JayDaDon
Split or DD 6/10

Odekahn
Cap>Bat>DD imo

Silver_Lantern
batman

TheLordofMurder
Batman rage stomps...

Batman unleashes The Godd@mned Batkick and its gameover for Daredevil...

abhilegend
Batman pushes matt's shit in.

DarkSaint85
Split, or 5.5/10 to Matt.

Without their gear, they're pretty equal. Except Matt has his crazy sense still.

Mshinu
Very close but an edge to Matt imo.

Golgo13
Batman.

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Split, or 5.5/10 to Matt.

Without their gear, they're pretty equal. Except Matt has his crazy sense still.

StiltmanFTW
DCnU Bats has no business fighting anyone from Marvel.

Matt kills him accidentally.

Daredevil1
Split.

But I'll side with DD. smile

battlemaster161
Could you guys give examples and feats on why they would win

wolverinos
DcNu Batman dies after a punch.
Pre DcNu Batman splits with him or edge to DD.

leonidas
Originally posted by battlemaster161

there really is no way to go about listing feats--BOTH have so many that they would end up cancelling each other out. imo, dd has the edge in agility and perception (clearly), but bats has the edge in overall skill and durability. he also has the edge in willpower imo. ALL areas are pretty close, but i think bats would have a slight edge in general in h2h. it's really really close though and i could see why people would take matt in an equally close fight.

Mindship
DD wins at first until Bm sees a pattern and realizes DD's reading his heartrate prior to attacking, so Bm Zens out to throw DD off and wins, cuz even Bullseye said Batman hits harder than DD.

quanchi112
DD wins.

cdtm
In a pure h2h fight, I don't see how Batman can hit Matt if he's on his game.. With prep, he'd come up with something, sure.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
In a pure h2h fight, I don't see how Batman can hit Matt if he's on his game.. With prep, he'd come up with something, sure.

really? blink pre-reboot? don't understand that. guys well below bats in pure skill (bullseye for example) have consistently hit matt. matt gets hit a lot, tbh. not sure how you think batman of all people couldn't hit him, especially given bats' feats and skill level.....

cdtm
Yeah, he takes bumps in comics. But so does everyone else, even guys as quick as Spidey.

Castle's hit him, too. Beaten him, actually.

At his best though, Matt's able to avoid hits from the likes of Spidey and Iron Fist, and absolutely destroy Bullseye (Shadowland lead in), which makes sense since his radar sense allows him to not only deflect bullets, but aim where he bats them.

Basically, by logic, if Matt's 100% focused, Bat's really shouldn't be able to catch him off guard, since Matt can read his every move via his super sense and radar sense.

leonidas
we'll disagree as comics have shown otherwise. i get what you're saying, but i don't think that stance is supportable from either matt's pov, or maybe more importantly, batman's. saying matt wins is one thing, saying bats can't HIT him? that's something else altogether my friend....

iscaremonkeys
Sorry bruce. I love you man. But DD wins

Warlord
also guys remember the time (armored) DD go one on one with Venom?
He couldn't do any permanent damage of course but he evaded every single blow and he was constantly on the counter attack being entirely focused on him. as Leo said thoughh we could list countless feats here for both but I am siding with Matt and his freaking senses for the slight hard fought win

Mshinu
I`ll agree Bats got better durability and willpower (and Matt for agi and perception) but skill is very debatable imo.

Still going with Matt.

juggernaut74
Batman all day long.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by battlemaster161

Batman has a history of harming Class 100 bricks (and beyond) with The Goddamn Batkick; Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Spectre...

Batman has taken out the Justice League single handedly...

Daredevil cant compete...

Batman wins...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur wins

thumb up

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mindship
cuz even Bullseye said Batman hits harder than DD.

very bad logic, if the winner would be decided by who hits harder then guys like rampage jackson would dominate the UFC.
Myke tyson would never be defeated.
muhammad Ali should have lost to most of his opponents.
it doesnt matter who hits slightly harder, the fact of the matter is matt can take batman out and batman can take matt out, and thats all there is to it.

Batman is more durable and stronger.
Daredevil is more agile and got his senses + speed.
as far as fighting skills both are at the same leve IMO...
its really a question of which color you like more red or black.

Batman-Prime
h2h skills, Batman is a 12, while DD is likely a 10. Batman beats him most of the time. DD is no CA.

pym-ftw
Stick would kill Al Ghul...

Just saying.

Warlord
DD is not Cap in terms on physical stats. I don't see why he is less skilled from him.... or from Batman in our case

Mindship
Originally posted by wolverinos
its really a question of which color you like more red or black. Both. Batman Beyond ftw.

H'm. Just realized: if Affleck is gonna be the next Batman, then a Batfleck vs Fleckdevil thread is inevitable.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
h2h skills, Batman is a 12, while DD is likely a 10. Batman beats him most of the time. DD is no CA.

i think batman H2H skills are slightly overhyped around here.
daredevil has same level of showings H2H as batman does.
if daredevil falls from cap its because of his overall physical attributes, however it does not have anything to do with skills.
if anything then despite the fact matt is physically inferior to cap and panther he is always able to hang with them and stalemate them, which just shows you that due to his skills he is able to make up for the physical gap in terms of strength and durability.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mindship
Both. Batman Beyond ftw.

H'm. Just realized: if Affleck is gonna be the next Batman, then a Batfleck vs Fleckdevil thread is inevitable.

Lol fleck is horrible at playing a superhero IMO, but who knows maybe he will do it, i know for sure he will be a more "playboy" style bruce wayne for sure.
time will tell...

deathslash
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Batman has a history of harming Class 100 bricks (and beyond) with The Goddamn Batkick; Wonder Woman, Darkseid, Spectre...

Batman has taken out the Justice League single handedly...

Daredevil cant compete...

Batman wins... O.K., you atleast need to put his feats into the proper context.
Darkseid was depowered and a panel later the Spectre specifically said that he let Batman hurt him just so it would make him feel better.
He's only taken out the Justice league with prep.
Now that all of that has been said, I think that Batman wins after a very hard fight 6/10

h1a8
I liked him in daredevil actually (as far as acting)

Inhuman
Originally posted by wolverinos
i know for sure he will be a more "playboy" style bruce wayne for sure.
time will tell...

So he is gonna be RDJ tony stark

jitay
If bats is a 12 then DD is an 11.326

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.