Name That Matrix Short Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tinmann
I'd like to say high to everyone first off and I hope that someone can help. Back around 2005 I read a short story based on the Matrix universe where another faction waged a war against the machines and attacked and destroyed machine city. They had advance technology and an armada that contained these huge capital ships referred to as "Plates". The people of Zion were unaware of their existence but they had been secretly working with Neo all along and finally attacked and defeated the machines in a epic battle. Does anyone remember this short story and who wrote it ?

jack753
It's a high say to everyone and it's amazing to read a short story on matrix universe and faction waged a war against machines. Such kind of short stories is of great interest for me. The https://www.dissertation-service.org/dissertation-help/ is an official forum for such story stories content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.