Withstanding Black Bolt scream!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who could survive Black Bolt scream at their average power level like Thanos did?

Nova Prime
World World Hulk
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Digi
Survive? All of them, probably. They wouldn't all look so great, though.

Or are we talking about matching the exact feat, of 3-4 point blank screams? Or is it just one scream? They'd all survive one scream. I think most would survive the rest, but Prime might eat it and all but maybe an intelligent Thor and WWH would be KO'd.

dial J for Josh
They all clear. Can they brace themselves?

carver9
Yeah, they can brace and they have to take the attacks the same way Thanos did.

Insane Titan
Thanos braced the first that's it , only prime doesn't get messed up

eaebiakuya
No one in that list can do that.

dial J for Josh
Alright then my judgement stands. In that case Novas gravametric force-fields should be powerful enough to atleast not let him get killed. We all know that mjolnir has an excellent shielding capacity, although he still gets badly rocked, and the others are physically durable to not die.

dial J for Josh
Oh sorry misread the op again. You said take the attack the same way Thanos did so that means no shielding correct? Since Thanos got off guard, because you said that they can brace themselves. Just wanted to make sure.

Bouboumaster
They all survive it but they would be all ****ed up at the end.

dial J for Josh
Yeah regardless they would all still survive.

carver9
They can't use shields. This is a durability thread. Thanos didn't use shields.

Wei Phoenix
Superman probably loses his life, do you agree Carver?

abhilegend
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141117.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141118.jpg

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman probably loses his life, do you agree Carver?

Naah, I think Superman is one of the few that would live.

Mshinu
An average scream would mess all of them up but not kill them.

A high end scream is capable of killing all of them.

comicfan11
All of them survive.

Sixth_Winged
I dont see nova surviving this, the rest survive but all have injuries.

Warlord
Didn't Nova survive the Herald my Rage Blast?

Rao Kal El
There was a time when allegedly Black Bolt was the "Second most powerful being"

I think those times are LOOOOOOOONG gone

Sentry, Thor and Hulk will like to challenge that claim, while Galactus and Odin laugh at the guy who said that Black Bolt was the 2 nd most powerful bieng

Digi
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Sentry, Thor and Hulk will like to challenge that claim, while Galactus and Odin laugh at the guy who said that Black Bolt was the 2 nd most powerful bieng

Something like that has been said about literally dozens, maybe hundreds, of characters. No more than idle prattling unless backed by feats that support it. BB has always been powerful. But he's never been the 2nd most powerful anything in Marvel.

I still think most survive it, Nova probably dies, but all but WWH and maybe Thor (w/Mjolnir) is KO'd.

Magnon
Nova Prime - dies
World World Hulk - dies or takes a long time to recover
Superman - survives but is somewhat hurt
Thor - dies
Silver Surfer - dies

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Digi
Something like that has been said about literally dozens, maybe hundreds, of characters. No more than idle prattling unless backed by feats that support it. BB has always been powerful. But he's never been the 2nd most powerful anything in Marvel.

I still think most survive it, Nova probably dies, but all but WWH and maybe Thor (w/Mjolnir) is KO'd.

I think he has the most powerful whisper in marvel.

and I think all of them survive. but tank it like Thanos? that will be the most durable characters on the list and that does not include Thor or Hulk imo.

dial J for Josh
Poor Nova always getting lowballed. Also Hyperion will be on that list as one of the most powerful beings. You all laugh now...but just you wait and see he is being watered down in infinity due to pis, but he will reign supreme if given his own series in the future!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Disagree with most of this. First off, this is Thanos we are talking about and he should credited. Second, Sentry "took" a what was the remnants of a glancing blow at best. And wwh took less than a scream from a Skrull imitating BB. BB is not being portrayed at any less powerful.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Disagree with most of this. First off, this is Thanos we are talking about and he should credited. Second, Sentry "took" a what was the remnants of a glancing blow at best. And wwh took less than a scream from a Skrull imitating BB. BB is not being portrayed at any less powerful.

Is obvious BB is not the second most powerful being in the universe or for that matter o earth.

He might be the most powerful inhuman, but not the second most powerful on earth or the universe, that is pretty much debatable (earth not universe, universe is not debatable)

That is what I meant. If thanos took that scream is just because he can, not because BB is less powerful of what he has been portrayed,but def not the second most powerful being.

Is a good durability feat for thanos and i do not think hulk can take it, specially if you factor Thanos does not has a HF like hulk does.

Of course if we take high end feats most will tank it

The Sorrow
All but Nova survive without his shields. Hulk is likely the only one who somewhat replicate what Thanos did but I don't think he could essentially no-sell a point blank amped whisper/scream outside of reaching WB levels.

vince_slice
Most could survive, but they'd probably be knocked out. The third scream point blank to the face would be devastating.

celeyhyga17
They all get phucked up bad. Nova might die w/o shields.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
All but Nova survive without his shields. Hulk is likely the only one who somewhat replicate what Thanos did but I don't think he could essentially no-sell a point blank amped whisper/scream outside of reaching WB levels.

I honestly believe Hulk withstood the scream. BB and Hulk fight was causing planetary damage and this was after withstanding the whisper...then Hulk asked for a scream afterwards...he said a whisper wasn't enough. Am I missing something here?

http://s287.photobucket.com/user/kingaholu/media/Hulk%20feats/NamorbelievesHulkisunstoppableinthisstate.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Planetary?

Scandaddy, are you lying again?

Insane Titan
Lol it took a bit of the moon out ffs that's all

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Planetary?

Scandaddy, are you lying again?

Lol...so I went from Carter to scan daddy? In the scan I provided, it was stated as affecting the planet, and the fight was on the moon.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly believe Hulk withstood the scream. BB and Hulk fight was causing planetary damage and this was after withstanding the whisper...then Hulk asked for a scream afterwards...he said a whisper wasn't enough. Am I missing something here?

http://s287.photobucket.com/user/kingaholu/media/Hulk%20feats/NamorbelievesHulkisunstoppableinthisstate.jpg.html
It seems to hint at it with Namor talking about "unprecedented gravitational aberrations" coming from the moon, it could've been the voice but it could've just been the result of their clash. IIRC wasn't there a piece stating SB knocked off a chunk the size of Rhode Island? If that's the case his scream would be the only way he's achieving that.

janus77
Hulk would be able to comfortably withstand the screams.

Hulk already tanked SkrullBolt's screams, which were stated to have knocked off a Rhode Island-sized chunk of the moon.

On top of that, you have him withstanding everything Sentry threw at him.

What is important to note though, is that Thanos tanked a series of amped screams. The screams triggered Maximus' bomb, which caused the devastation that was shown.

carver9
It seems to hint at it with Namor talking about "unprecedented gravitational aberrations" coming from the moon, it could've been the voice but it could've just been the result of their clash. IIRC wasn't there a piece stating SB knocked off a chunk the size of Rhode Island? If that's the case his scream would be the only way he's achieving that.

Exactly. The fight took place all the way on the moon and thats exactly what I'm getting from it. A whisper wouldn't cause that much damage...especially forcescoming from the moon all the way down to earth.

Galan007
Wasn't the BB that Hulk battled in 'WWH' revealed to be a Skrull?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't the BB that Hulk battled in 'WWH' revealed to be a Skrull?

That's the same Bolt that Reed put in a tube and with a whisper, he ripped through reality. He also knocked a chunk of the moon with a whisper the size off Rhode Island.

psycho gundam
It seems to hint at it with Namor talking about "unprecedented gravitational aberrations" coming from the moon, it could've been the voice but it could've just been the result of their clash. IIRC wasn't there a piece stating SB knocked off a chunk the size of Rhode Island? If that's the case his scream would be the only way he's achieving that. the moon tugs at the oceans with it's gravity and with a large piece missing it's gravity lowers, releasing the raised portion of the water abruptly which ends in a bigger than normal tidal wave

DarkSaint85
Lol...so I went from Carter to scan daddy? In the scan I provided, it was stated as affecting the planet, and the fight was on the moon.

You...might want to reread your own scan.

Sequence of events:

BB whispers. HE is the one who knocks a divot of moon rock the size of Rhode Island into space.

The Hulk tanks it.

The moon, now missing a chunk the size of Rhode Island (thanks to BB), negatively affects the Earth's tides. Not the shockwaves of the fight. Namor specifically says: the moon did.

Proof that its BB, and BB alone who knocked it:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ymja12.jpg

carver9
@Dark...

I don't get the point of your scan or post. I know that Black Bolt knocked a piece of the moon the size of RI off the moon. I also know that Hulk withstood forces on the moon that caused natural disasters on earth. So what's the argument here.? A whisper wouldn't cause near the damage I've referenced.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

I don't get the point of your scan or post. I know that Black Bolt knocked a piece of the moon the size of RI off the moon. I also know that Hulk withstood forces on the moon that caused natural disasters on earth. So what's the argument here.? A whisper wouldn't cause near the damage I've referenced.

thumb up

That the Hulk had nothing to contribute to the tidal waves affecting Earth. Whereas your initial comment was worded to make it sound like the shockwaves from their fight were causing tidal waves. I know what you're trying to achieve here wink

Fact is, ANY change in the Moon's mass would affect Earth. Taking out a football field's worth of Moon rock would also affect the tides.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That the Hulk had nothing to contribute to the tidal waves affecting Earth. Whereas your initial comment was worded to make it sound like the shockwaves from their fight were causing tidal waves. I know what you're trying to achieve here wink

Fact is, ANY change in the Moon's mass would affect Earth. Taking out a football field's worth of Moon rock would also affect the tides.

Never said Hulk had anything to do with that. He have enough planetary fts under his belt. What I did say is, the series of events that was going on caused planetary results, and overall, it did. As for Hulk having an impact on this, we don't know if he did or didn't.

celeyhyga17
@Dark...

thumb up
The gravitational events were probably being caused by the moon losing a huge chunk and not directly from their clash.

Come on Carvster. Only Thor can cause planetary damage from that kind of distance!
big grin

Galan007
That's the same Bolt that Reed put in a tube and with a whisper, he ripped through reality. He also knocked a chunk of the moon with a whisper the size off Rhode Island. Cool, still doesn't answer my question, though. It was a Skrull, correct?

And btw, BB's voice was only able to "rip through reality" thanks to Reed's device both amplifying the sound-wave energies AND focusing them into a singular point. It's not as though BB's voice can tear reality on its own. wink

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The gravitational events were probably being caused by the moon losing a huge chunk and not directly from their clash.

Come on Carvster. Only Thor can cause planetary damage from that kind of distance!
big grin

I think (didn't read it when I posted it) my scan said "series of events". If it did state that, then...

DarkSaint85
Never said Hulk had anything to do with that. He have enough planetary fts under his belt. What I did say is, the series of events that was going on caused planetary results, and overall, it did. As for Hulk having an impact on this, we don't know if he did or didn't.

Well, we know Hulk didn't....else Stark would have said it.

carver9
Cool, still doesn't answer my question, though. It was a Skrull, correct?

And btw, BB's voice was only able to "rip through reality" thanks to Reed's device both amplifying the sound-wave energies AND focusing them into a singular point. It's not as though BB's voice can tear reality on its own. wink

Yeah, it was a skrull bolt identical to the real deal. He was able to fool some of the smartest beings on the planet.

I know...but his voice had a huge role in ripping through reality though. Then it was a whisper. Reed just focused that power.

Galan007
Yeah, it was a skrull bolt identical to the real deal. He was able to fool some of the smartest beings on the planet.

I know...but his voice had a huge role in ripping through reality though. Then it was a whisper. Reed just focused that power. Thought so. thumb up

Right, but what I'm saying is that BB's voice had to be amplified and focused by Reed's tech before it was able to rend reality-- BB's unaltered voice cannot do that. And BB wasn't "whispering" in that scene, he was "speaking".

dmills
Thought so. thumb up

Right, but what I'm saying is that BB's voice had to be amplified and focused by Reed's tech before it was able to rend reality-- BB's unaltered voice cannot do that. And BB wasn't "whispering" in that scene, he was "speaking".

As I understand it, the voice breaks down electrons, so it is in essence ripping apart reality no? I mean, that's disruption at the sub atomic level...

carver9
Thought so. thumb up

I agree.

Galan007
Originally posted by dmills
As I understand it, the voice breaks down electrons, so it is in essence ripping apart reality no? I mean, that's disruption at the sub atomic level... Not without first being amplified and focused by Reed's tech. smile

It's also worth noting that BB's voice-energies were referred to(by Reed) as "sound-waves."

dmills
Not without first being amplified and focused by Reed's tech. smile

It's also worth noting that BB's voice-energies were referred to(by Reed) as "sound-waves."

I'm pretty sure that the voice has always been "quasi sonic" and it's true function was as an electron disruptor... But nowadays, you never know what's going on over at Marvel so...

Galan007
It's probably just high-frequency sonics these days. /shrug

dmills
It's probably just high-frequency sonics these days. /shrug

Yep... (I just read your response in the CO thread lol.)

dmills
If the basis the combat high end, Vulcan taking the voice and being reduced to a near skeletal state but surviving, then they all survive.

Hulk has been reduced to a near skeleton and survived (fight with Vector)

Nova Prime has been reduced to a near skeleton and survived (crashed into the phalanx barrier at far faster than light speeds).

Neither were even KO'd by those events and were either capable of speech (in Nova's case speech via TP and emergency deputization of a Nova centurion), or finishing a fight (in hulk's case).

Thor, Supes, Surfer et al at the very least have equal durability to those two so...

leonidas
it's funny--a few years ago it would have been assumed that the voice kills these guys, no question. there's the scan of the scream being 'noticed' by eternity, right? the implication of that was that it was crazy uber powerful. i always hated that power. laughing out loud likely they could all survive with varying degrees of injury. and that is AWESOME imo.

dmills
Originally posted by leonidas
it's funny--a few years ago it would have been assumed that the voice kills these guys, no question. there's the scan of the scream being 'noticed' by eternity, right? the implication of that was that it was crazy uber powerful. i always hated that power. laughing out loud likely they could all survive with varying degrees of injury. and that is AWESOME imo.

Yeah... That was back when it destroyed electrons or whatever... None is more disappointed than I. But alas, you can't argue with the material. At least with the Vulcan showing you could kind of go "yeah but... Vulcan controls energy and maybe he nullified it's effects somewhat blah blah blah..." As it stands now, unless its explained later as BB not really unleashing it full bore for fear of destroying everything or what have you, Thanos tanking it at point blank range, followed by a face palm/choke slam to KO is the final nail in the coffin for that attack as the be all end all.

vince_slice
Or Thanos is just THAT durable lol.

bbrem123
yea it is still as crazy powerful as before. Thanks is a tank and can take soooooo much damage it is not even funny. I dont think any of these heroes will come out looking to well after taking a scream like thanos took. If they even survive it.

ODG
Who could survive Black Bolt scream at their average power level like Thanos did?

Nova Prime
World World Hulk
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer They'd be comatose at best, dead at worst. The first scream -- the one that took out Attilan and a good chunk of Manhattan -- would be more than enough to knock them the phuck out, if not kill.

JayDaDon
When you take the fact that Thanos sat there and took a blast from silver surfer with no effect whatsoever, it makes the BB showing not that insane really. Dude is just a beast.

kgkg
Originally posted by ODG
They'd be comatose at best, dead at worst. The first scream -- the one that took out Attilan and a good chunk of Manhattan -- would be more than enough to knock them the phuck out, if not kill. thumb up I really think people are under selling the BB scream.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by dmills
Yeah... That was back when it destroyed electrons or whatever... None is more disappointed than I. But alas, you can't argue with the material. At least with the Vulcan showing you could kind of go "yeah but... Vulcan controls energy and maybe he nullified it's effects somewhat blah blah blah..." As it stands now, unless its explained later as BB not really unleashing it full bore for fear of destroying everything or what have you, Thanos tanking it at point blank range, followed by a face palm/choke slam to KO is the final nail in the coffin for that attack as the be all end all.

Not at all. Again, it's Thanos and that is the only explanation.

abhilegend
What about this guys?
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141117.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141118.jpg

stick out tongue

Mindset
What about it?

It kills Superman.

quanchi112
Not at all. Again, it's Thanos and that is the only explanation. Yeah, Thanos is on another level. We see it destroy Vulcans body but Thanos doesn't even break his grip.

Mindset
Thanos must be empowered by some of IF's residual energy.

abhilegend
Tom Brevoort said something interesting.

mmm

Mindset
He is wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
He is wrong. Brevoort is just giving his opinion. Comic matters. Thanos tanked it, easily.

Rao Kal El

mmm

mmm now that this come to light it will be worth it to read the comic.

janus77
Originally posted by ODG
They'd be comatose at best, dead at worst. The first scream -- the one that took out Attilan and a good chunk of Manhattan -- would be more than enough to knock them the phuck out, if not kill.
Hulk (at less powerful levels, whilst also more vulnerable) survived the explosion of a planet, without being knocked out or even particularly dazed.

He'd definitely be fine.

abhilegend
Superman has done that at least three times, two times under a red sun.

janus77
Superman has done that at least three times, two times under a red sun.
That wasn't an opportunity for you to start fapping.

I was just commenting on the notion that a mere scream was going to KO WWH, when Hulk has 1) already powered through that ferocity of attack from the SkrullBolt and 2) far more devastatingly explosive attacks have left him less troubled than even Thanos was in the instance this whole thread stems from.

Also, again, the scream that Thanos took was _amped_ by Maximus' bomb.

abhilegend
Of course planet busting only applies to hulk!!

janus77
Of course planet busting only applies to hulk!!
Sadly you are no more capable of accurately reading words than you are of the pictures you loosely 'base' your opinions upon.

-Pr-
Brevoort's statement means absolutely zilch if it isn't consistent with the comic.

Is it?

dmills
Originally posted by -Pr-
Brevoort's statement means absolutely zilch if it isn't consistent with the comic.

Is it?

It's consistent with that comic insomuch as the events that he describes happened in exactly that manner. However, the ill effects (fatigue, weakened state etc.)of the energy expenditure after the initial scream is conjecture on Tom's part.

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
Sadly you are no more capable of accurately reading words than you are of the pictures you loosely 'base' your opinions upon.
laughing out loud

Sure buddy, sure.Originally posted by -Pr-

Is it?
There is nothing to prove or contradict the comment. Bolt has been exhausted after screams before though.

LordofBrooklyn

mmm

Thanos got lucky!

Next time Boltagon turns Thanos into a corpse!

carver9
Isn't that one of the first time Black Bolt lost a fight?

Warlord
Thor has beaten him before...he didn't use his voice then though

carver9
Sure did...didn't he defeat him by slapping Mjonir across his attena.?

Warlord
yep

Batman-Prime
World World Hulk, tanked planetary explosions.
Superman, pre-DCnU tanked something like supernovas, post tanked recently an magic blast from a devourer of life big grin.
Thor, with Mjolnir absorbs it, without tanks it.
Silver Surfer, hmm, he tanks it, energy is his thing.

Those would withstand it. They would be messed up like Thanos was after the first scream, after the following weaker screams they would still stand, though weakened.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Sure buddy, sure.
There is nothing to prove or contradict the comment. Bolt has been exhausted after screams before though.
Really?

The only thing that has always weakened him somewhat was after performing a master blow (most useless attack in comics btw).

When did he ever get weakened from his quasi-sonic attacks?

abhilegend
He mostly uses whispers to conserve his energies. He was exhausted after using his scream on Dazzler IIRC. It is used so rarely that its in-consistent, but it is supposed to drain him considerably.

Batman-Prime
I dunno where but I read that he can channel his energies to increase his physical attributes or that he can use them to blast people with his voice. That would mean that he gets weaker if he spends to much energy. Kinda like Superman without the sun.

Blue Area Vet
He mostly uses whispers to conserve his energies. He was exhausted after using his scream on Dazzler IIRC. It is used so rarely that its in-consistent, but it is supposed to drain him considerably.

The only thing stated to drain his power is the Master Blow. I've never seen him drained from the scream. The four screams at Thanos did not appear to drain him at all.

Blue Area Vet

In anything close to this manner? Yes.

Angel Watching
Superman bleeding from ears, nose, etc. but alive
Thor's flesh ripped with weeks of healing and knocked out but alive
Surfer takes it the best. Sometimes he sits and thinks in destruction

Hulk will be messed up the worst. The others have harder skin. Hulk Has the greater healing factor after Being Ripped To Pieces.
Third tell may convert him to Banner

janus77
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Superman bleeding from ears, nose, etc. but alive
Thor's flesh ripped with weeks of healing and knocked out but alive
Surfer takes it the best. Sometimes he sits and thinks in destruction

Hulk will be messed up the worst. The others have harder skin. Hulk Has the greater healing factor after Being Ripped To Pieces.
Third tell may convert him to Banner
Quite the opposite, really.

Hulk would be least affected, if at all. His HF would play a part in it, healing up whatever trivial damage he may have suffered, instantly. The larger part would be played by his adaptive, dynamic strength/durability/stamina. The harder he gets hit, the tougher he becomes in retaliation.

This is a character that's taken adamantium bullets to the eye, at point-blank range, endured planetary explosions and gone diving in lava to hold together a planet.

He's the least likely of any of these characters, to be harmed here.

carver9
Lol at the Hulk underestimating.

dmills

The only real loss I can recall is to Thor.

eaebiakuya
Since when a Black Bolt attack is weaker than a planetary destruction ? In another thread people said it is a low trans level attack.

Mid Heralds can attack with the power of a planetary explosion ( or even more), let alone low trans.

abhilegend
The only thing stated to drain his power is the Master Blow. I've never seen him drained from the scream. The four screams at Thanos did not appear to drain him at all.
You haven't read enough about Black Bolt then.Originally posted by dmills
The only real loss I can recall is to Thor. He has lost to invisible woman.

celeyhyga17
You haven't read enough about Black Bolt then. He has lost to invisible woman.
When else did he get drained from a scream?

abhilegend

celeyhyga17

Yes u mentioned that already. If that's the only time then ure idea is not well supported going by all the other times he's used his voice/whisper/quasi-sonic attack or whatever we can call it.

abhilegend
Yes u mentioned that already. If that's the only time then ure idea is not well supported going by all the other times he's used his voice/whisper/quasi-sonic attack or whatever we can call it.
The whisper doesn't taxes him. A scream does and that's what Brevoort mentioned. You have an instance where he screamed and didn't get drained?

celeyhyga17
The whisper doesn't taxes him. A scream does and that's what Brevoort mentioned. You have an instance where he screamed and didn't get drained?
Yeah when he screamed 3 times at pruneface's grill.

Pretty sure no mention of him being drained when he screamed at Vulcan too.

-Pr-
Unless the comic itself hints that Bolt was taxed, it's gonna be hard to prove it.

I'm not sure thanos surviving is that proof, either.

abhilegend
Yeah when he screamed 3 times at pruneface's grill.

Pretty sure no mention of him being drained when he screamed at Vulcan too.
That's why I said its inconsistent. Also vulcan was already draining him, he was killed just after that. For the record I have no problem with Thanos tanking it, the voice has always been hugely overrated. Now that it has started, everybody and their mother would tank it.

srug

celeyhyga17
That's why I said its inconsistent. Also vulcan was already draining him, he was killed just after that. For the record I have no problem with Thanos tanking it, the voice has always been hugely overrated. Now that it has started, everybody and their mother would tank it.

srug
Not sure why ure bringing up Thanos tanking it. I just wanted to be clear in regards to ure statement of Bolt being drained whenever he uses his voice. You went as far as to put down a poster by saying he doesn't read enuff Inhumans or something to that effect. Just wanna see u back up ure claim

abhilegend
Not sure why ure bringing up Thanos tanking it. I just wanted to be clear in regards to ure statement of Bolt being drained whenever he uses his voice. You went as far as to put down a poster by saying he doesn't read enuff Inhumans or something to that effect. Just wanna see u back up ure claim
I already posted one example and explained its in-consistent since its used rarely. Don't know what else you want me to say.

ShadowFyre
Everybody here is injured by a varying degree. Thor, SS and Supes tank it the best but are definitely injured. I believe Hulk comes out the best in the long run as his healing factor should mean that he is the first one to be recovered after this fight. Though Thor and SS both have the powerset to possibly outright nullify this attack but that would be cheating. And "bracing" for impact would be a bad idea. It would be better to just go limp and let the atrack carry them with it. And Thanos durability is way beyond any of these guys. BB is being underrated here.If Hulk took a scream like that that to the face he would not come out as well as Thanos.

celeyhyga17
I already posted one example and explained its in-consistent since its used rarely. Don't know what else you want me to say.
I haven't trolled u in weeks. I felt that it was my duty to not fall asleep on the job.

It would not feel the same if I didn't at least bust your chops this week.

evil face

abhilegend
I haven't trolled u in weeks. I felt that it was my duty to not fall asleep on the job.

It would not feel the same if I didn't at least bust your chops this week.

evil face
You failed hard.

uhuh

quanchi112
Not sure why ure bringing up Thanos tanking it. I just wanted to be clear in regards to ure statement of Bolt being drained whenever he uses his voice. You went as far as to put down a poster by saying he doesn't read enuff Inhumans or something to that effect. Just wanna see u back up ure claim Thanos tanked it and didn't even break his grip. Awesome showing. Jealous and envy make people try to downplay.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos tanked it and didn't even break his grip. Awesome showing. Jealous and envy make people try to downplay.

Abby says the voice has always been overrated, lol. Take about pulling facts straight out of your arse...

quanchi112
Abby says the voice has always been overrated, lol. Take about pulling facts straight out of your arse... He won't even face me anymore.

abhilegend
Ah, taking potshots from behind the ignore list. How novel!

quanchi112
Ah, taking potshots from behind the ignore list. How novel! It's time for you to face your fears.

Mindset
Khanchi, don't crush his skull.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Khanchi, don't crush his skull. He SHOULD HAVE LET ME SLEEP!!!!!!

Mindset
hahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.