.......... Lord Thanos ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
All in current form..

Who can beat Lord Thanos?
Who can put up a fight?
Who get crushed?

All fight are 10 fight majority scale..
Each fight Lord Thanos one on one..

Hyperion
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Shazam

pym-ftw
None on your list are beating him 1v1.

dial J for Josh
Thanos loses by default. He dq's himself because he feels insulted by this low level list of combatants.

carver9
Don't think anyone here would pull a majority but Hulk would give him the best fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
All in current form..

Who can put up a fight?
Who get crushed?

Hyperion
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Shazam Superman (speed) and Hyperion wins. Thor if he fights like in the Gorr fight.

DarkSaint85
Pre-boot WW with her hax lasso could win a few.

bbrem123
everybody gets crushed badly

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
everybody gets crushed badly Superman would definitely win.
Stronger and Vastly Faster with multitasking abilities proves it.

Remember this is a forum fight (no PIS is involved).

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
All in current form..

Who can put up a fight?
Who get crushed?

Hyperion
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Shazam

Funny no SENTRY...

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Funny no SENTRY... hed stomp so hard thanos children would look like this
http://www.southasianconcern.org/images/sac_photos/categories/faith/footprint_sand.jpg

Mindset
Any of the people listed beat Thanos 10/10 at least.

iscaremonkeys
GL hal? YESSSSSS
WONDER WOMAN? YESSSSS
manhunter? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Batman-Prime
Hyperion - current dunno, before then would get crushed
Dr.Strange - would give Thanos a fight, classic would maybe even win.
Hulk - would give Thanos a fight, WBH could even take him, maybe.
Thor - would give Thanos a fight, would lose probably.
Silver Surfer - would get crushed, Thanos tanks energybased attacks.
Superman - would give Thanos a fight, could even win. In his comic he would win.
G.L Hal - at his best, would give Thanos a fight, kill him probably with a Thanosbuster (in a GL story)
Wonder Woman - would get crushed, except if she gets her lasso around his fat neck.
Manhunter - would get crushed, jobs too much. DCnU might give him a fight though.
Shazam - pre-DCnU would give him a fight. DCnU would get crushed, due to no experience at all.

JayDaDon
Nobody here is on Thanos' level, he crushes them all

Cogito
Originally posted by h1a8
Remember this is a forum fight (no PIS is involved).

Funny how you still don't know what a forum fight entails.

By Shazam, do you mean the Wizard or Captain Marvel? If the Wizard, he would pull wins in the RoE. If Marvel...not so much.

Nobody on the list would beat Thanos without PIS in their favor/unusually amped levels.

h1a8
Originally posted by Cogito
Funny how you still don't know what a forum fight entails.

By Shazam, do you mean the Wizard or Captain Marvel? If the Wizard, he would pull wins in the RoE. If Marvel...not so much.

Nobody on the list would beat Thanos without PIS in their favor/unusually amped levels. If Superman uses his speed effectively like he has shown he is able to do then he could pull off wins against Thanos.

With PIS then Superman wouldn't even use his speed at all.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Nobody here is on Thanos' level, he crushes them all

Levels don't determine who will win in a forum fight. Each fight is different.
Superman is vastly faster and stronger than Thanos. He can multitask powers, go intangible at times, etc. He is more than a match for Thanos.
Shazam and BA could make it very hard for Thanos as well.

eaebiakuya
No herald can give Thanos a fight. Thor + Hulk + Silver Surfer can give Thanos a fight.

jitay
Superman is vastly faster and stronger than Thanos. He can multitask powers, go intangible at times, etc. He is more than a match for Thanos.

Wow

Inhuman
Originally posted by jitay
Wow 4reals baka

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pre-boot WW with her hax lasso could win a few.
Does Thanos have a soul?

dial J for Josh
h1a8 you have always been a cool poster to me and all. But that is just going overboard.

h1a8
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
h1a8 you have always been a cool poster to me and all. But that is just going overboard. I said plenty. Which is going overboard?
1. Saying Superman can beat Thanos due to speed and being physically stronger
2. Saying Shazam and BA would make Thanos work for it.

or both?

Mindset
Hyperion - Pushes Thanos atoms apart for a one shot ko.
Dr.Strange - Magically one shots Thanos.
Hulk - Forms his hand into a fist, and uses it to one shot Thanos.
Thor - Shoves Mjolnir up Thanos' anus for the one shot.
Silver Surfer - Surfs Thanos' head off for the one shot.
Superman - Combo to ko one shot.
G.L Hal - Dies.
Wonder Woman - One shots Thanos with a well placed lasso attack.
Manhunter - Turns into Drax and one shot rips his heart out.
Shazam - Uses the wisdom of solomon to split Thanos' head in half, giving half to Quan and half to bbrem for a one shot.

This is pretty much how it'll go down, and I'm a HUGE Thanos fan, but facts are facts.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mindset

and I'm a HUGE Thanos fan, but facts are facts.

your post was funny, but this parody of people who clearly hate a character but always claim they are fan of ... is just Gold and so true.

celeyhyga17

G.L Hal dies.

He Krona-busters Thanos's face off.

Something that pu$$y Kyle doesn't have the will or ballz to do. He's only gud at getting his gf's get butchered.
smokin'

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's only gud at getting his gf's get butchered.
smokin' So Hal gets butchered.

thumb up

JayDaDon

Levels don't determine who will win in a forum fight. Each fight is different.
Shazam and BA could make it very hard for Thanos as well.

Thanos would smile at everything they throw at him. Just face it, anyone under the Herald banner is getting slapped by Thanos.

Mindset
You must have missed my expert analysis.

Badabing
G.L Hal - Dies.
Shazam - Uses the wisdom of solomon to split Thanos' head in half, giving half to Quan and half to bbrem for a one shot.

This is pretty much how it'll go down, and I'm a HUGE Thanos fan, but facts are facts.

I may have to close this thread after Mindset's post. There's nothing left to debate. thumb up

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Badabing
I may have to close this thread after Mindset's post. There's nothing left to debate. thumb up
It did indeed seal the deal.

Bouboumaster
Classic Doctor Strange wins.

Nobody else is pulling 1/10 from him.

Rao Kal El
DCNU Darkseid will beat the sh1t out of Thanos.

carver9
Naah, but DCNU Darkseid is still a beast though.

Rao Kal El
I think so.

He will completely own Thanos in this new version. He has only few showings and he alrady has killed the old gods, detroyed the old world/3rd world, lay waste to a paralel earth casually and defeated like 2 or 3 justice leagues, oh and kept a hole open in reaity with his bare hands.

I think he defitnetly defeats Thanos quite handly, not only all that, but apparently remark apparently Darkeid is now a multiversal entity.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think so.

He will completely own Thanos in this new version. He has only few showings and he alrady has killed the old gods, detroyed the old world/3rd world, lay waste to a paralel earth casually and defeated like 2 or 3 justice leagues, oh and kept a hole open in reaity with his bare hands.

I think he defitnetly defeats Thanos quite handly, not only all that, but apparently remark apparently Darkeid is now a multiversal entity.

He was a slave when he killed "defeated" the Gods and absorbed their powers. I wouldn't consider that something amazing or beyond anything Thanos can do since again, they were already near death.

When did he destroy a planet on panel? I remember it being hinted but we never saw how it happened on panel iirc.

Lol...so taking on an inexperience Justice league is beyond Thanos? Wow. So Darkseid being defeated by a young team is > Thanos vs Odin, Maker, Tyrant, etc...? Yeah right.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
He was a slave when he killed "defeated" the Gods and absorbed their powers. I wouldn't consider that something amazing or beyond anything Thanos can do since again, they were already near death.

When did he destroy a planet on panel? I remember it being hinted but we never saw how it happened on panel iirc.

Lol...so taking on an inexperience Justice league is beyond Thanos? Wow. So Darkseid being defeated by a young team is > Thanos vs Odin, Maker, Tyrant, etc...? Yeah right.
1. Thanos looked like a child vs. Odin, so that isn't a feat. He didn't do anything to Odin but get defeated.
2. Maker wasn't that impressive really. Plus earlier she really hurt Thanos pretty well.
3. Tyrant was probably 2-3 Glads in levels of power. Thanos had to flee. Plus he used the orb to help him.

bbrem123
G.L Hal - Dies.

This is pretty much how it'll go down, and I'm a HUGE Thanos fan, but facts are facts. hahahaha as long as his brains doing leak all over the place. I dont want to be cleaning that shit up

Rao Kal El

He went from a peasant to beyond good, yes, this is achievable in comics of course

Here he casually destroyed the 3rd world

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan11_zps61d31c21.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan12_zpsc9cb7646.jpg

and here he lay waste to a parallel earth with his omega effect.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan14_zps9e4369e7.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan15_zpseca63812.jpg

Also here he keeps open a hole in reality with this bare hands twice

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan15_zpseca63812.jpghttp://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan13_zps2c3de88c.jpg

The only reason why "our" JLA "won" it was not because they were inexperienced or experienced, but it was because they never gave up.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan16_zps7d822685.jpg

As you can see Darkseid is very capable of defeating JLA's from other universes regardless of how "experienced" they were.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/th_LastScan18_zps0a39b1f1.jpg

BTW, I know DS is not in this thread. but based on THIS evidence I am inclined to think that NU SM will put a good fight on this thread and it will actually be more interesting than a fight between NUDS and Thanos, IMO anyway.

carver9
Everything you posted doesn't prove he can beat Thanos. They are nice fts but they are not enough. Thanos has destroyed beings that can bust planets in a couple of hits. Thanos has taken on more powerful beings as well. Darkseid struggling to take out a Herald doesn't mean Superman would give Thanos a fight, especially since Darkseid doesn't have the fts to pull a majority against Thanos himself. Do I really have to post all of Thanos fts in here?

Sigh* ...you do know this version of Superman has losses right? To people far below Thanos tier.

Rao Kal El
Everything you posted doesn't prove he can beat Thanos. They are nice fts but they are not enough. Thanos has destroyed beings that can bust planets in a couple of hits. Thanos has taken on more powerful beings as well. Darkseid struggling to take out a Herald doesn't mean Superman would give Thanos a fight, especially since Darkseid doesn't have the fts to pull a majority against Thanos himself. Do I really have to post all of Thanos fts in here?

Sigh* ...you do know this version of Superman has losses right? To people far below Thanos tier.

Everything I post it proves Darkseid is in a tier above Thanos, he is a MULTIVERSAL entity. It can't get clearer than that.

So if there is ONE DS that is destroying earths from other universes and there is ONE thanos in EACH UNIVERSE, Who do you think is in a higher tier?

IN ANY CASE IF you happen to believe Thanos will beat DCNU DS be my guest, I just happen to not share that opinion. smile

BTW GREG PAK is the writer of that comic Happy Dance

Rao Kal El
I just have to troll you Carver for a little bit.

So according to Greg Pak Hulk has to be in WBH mode to bust planets and reach DC power levels of strength evil face

dial J for Josh
Everything I post it proves Darkseid is in a tier above Thanos

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s1600/bunk-the-wire.gif

carver9
I just have to troll you Carver for a little bit.

So according to Greg Pak Hulk has to be in WBH mode to bust planets and reach DC power levels of strength evil face

We are not done...I'm playing call of duty right now.

abhilegend
We are not done...I'm playing call of dirty right now.
Call of dirty?

haermm

Mindset
Carver is getting his dick wet.

Warlord
awwwww Happy Dance

bbrem123
call of duty is my game...own all you fools in it ha

Uriel005
Dunno Thor who beat on Gorr might have a chance... was pretty epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.