Greatest Story Nevertold: Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Preface: A few years back there was writers meeting at Marvel and the following question was posed. "What is the greatest story that we haven't told?" Long story short, it was that meeting that gave birth to "Wolverine:Origin".

Obviously a lot has changed over the years, so I would like to pose the same question, except this time we're including both Marvel and DC comics.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Preface: A few years back there was writers meeting at Marvel and the following question was posed. "What is the greatest story that we haven't told?" Long story short, it was that meeting that gave birth to "Wolverine:Origin".

That might just be the saddest thing I've ever heard of.

Digi
I snorted at my desk reading that.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Silent Master
That might just be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. Maybe, but it's still a true story. The full story is in the introduction of the Wolverine: Origin graphic novel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
That might just be the saddest thing I've ever heard of. Let it go. People love Wolverine. Get over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.