The Negotiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Over the decades there have been several high profile characters that have also been faced with the added challenge of negotiating either on behalf of an individual or a nation, albeit with varying levels of success. So it is with that in mind that I pose the following scenario...

You have just been elected President or Prime Minister in whatever country you currently live in. It is now time to choose a Secretary of State. You decide to select someone with previous governmental and or diplomatic experience. With that in mind who on this list would you choose to represent your country in any future diplomatic negotiations?

Matt Murdock
Jennifer Walters
Namor
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Black Panther
Lex Luthor
Red Son Superman

Stipulations: This is based on negotiation skills only. No mystical enchantments, mind control technology, death threats etc.

DarkSaint85
None, I'd choose Wonder Woman.

But out of the list, Panther.

If I wasn't afraid that they'd stab me in the back, Luthor/Magneto.

Cogito
Luthor, if the stips mean he actually tries to do the job and isn't working on his own agenda.

Badabing
For negotiation skills (no threats, hidden agendas, etc) I'd pick Luthor.

jitay
I'd make Walters wear skimpy clothing they dealing that no one is paying attention to my agenda

Brockalizer
I'm goin with Magneto. Nobody negotiates better than the Jews.

pym-ftw
The Question or the Riddler

Brockalizer
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The Question or the Riddler Riddled would be interesting, I'm not too familiar with the Question.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Luthor, if the stips mean he actually tries to do the job and isn't working on his own agenda. Originally posted by Badabing
For negotiation skills (no threats, hidden agendas, etc) I'd pick Luthor.
thumb up

tijay
Originally posted by jitay
I'd make Walters wear skimpy clothing they dealing that no one is paying attention to my agenda

Endless Mike
Doom. Just because DOOM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.