Who Is More Dangerous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Reed Richards- GL Power Ring

Lex Luthor- Mjolnir

Brockalizer
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Reed Richards- GL Power Ring

Lex Luthor- Mjolnir Reed easily. Luthor would never be able to lift Mjolnir.

dial J for Josh
Reed wins. And obviously Lord is implying in the op that lex can lift mjolnir. Lol this is why I am detailed in my threads so people wont say things like that

dial J for Josh
And wow thinking of it now giving reed a power ring would be damn scary.

Batman-Prime
Reeds knowledge is great and he would make some great constructs, like the UN or IG big grin. But seriously, is his willpower so great? I doubt it. I think he would be somewhere below John, though still leagues above Guy.

Mjolnir on the other hand would grant Lex a lot more firepower, if he would be allowed to use it.

Bouboumaster
Even without the ring, Reed got stupidly powerful weapons on his own, so...

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Reeds knowledge is great and he would make some great constructs, like the UN or IG big grin. But seriously, is his willpower so great? I doubt it. I think he would be somewhere below John, though still leagues above Guy.

Mjolnir on the other hand would grant Lex a lot more firepower, if he would be allowed to use it.

Wow lol I kinda forgot the key factor in having a green ring which was the will power. How about if reed were given the choice to choose any ring/corp? Which do you think would best compliment his genius intellect as well as his personality?

Mindset
Pink ring, because he's a queer.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Mindset

damn.

bluewaterrider
mmm

Reed's wife and child say otherwise.
("Children" if Valeria was not retconned -- Doom was only Val's adoptive father; Reed her biological one.)

If you like pink jokes, though, check out Peter David's "Many Happy Returns" storyline. David does a similar riff on Superman himself around issue three of that arc.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset

He can wear the pink because he don't have any complex.

Cogito
Neither is capable of using either.

janus77
Reed, obviously.

Even more dangerous without the silly GL ring.

Luthor's like the Rhino of "Comic-book Geniuses".

Bouboumaster
I don't belive that much in Reed will power, to be honest, but I certainly believe in his creativity. He would pull scary shit with the ring.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wow lol I kinda forgot the key factor in having a green ring which was the will power. How about if reed were given the choice to choose any ring/corp? Which do you think would best compliment his genius intellect as well as his personality? Violet ring. No matter how many times he gets stuck with Namor's sloppy seconds he still loves Sue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.