Arceus Dethroned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Many will be happy to know that Mega Mewtwo X/Y have both surpassed Arceus:

Mega Mewtwo Y base stat total:

HP - 106
Att - 150
Def - 70
SpA - 194
SpD - 120
Spe - 140

= 780

Mega Mewtwo X's base stat total is obviously going to be the same as mewtwo y's, just arranged differently.

AuraAngel
Why should I be happy about this?

NemeBro
Who the **** cares?

Ridley_Prime
If gen 4 gets remade somewhere down the line like gen 3's going to later (being given the FR/LG/HG/SS treatment in other words), just wait for them to reveal a Mega Arceus... sick

And I guess have a Mega Dialga and Palkia and stuff while they're at it since gen 4 ubers weren't overkill/over-the-top enough already.

AuraAngel
Arceus' entire gimmick is taking the type of whatever plate it holds. In order to go Mega the Pokemon needs to have the right stone instead of a held item.

Dread Plate is the answer to Mewtwo Y. Sky Plate handles the X.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't know about you guys but Mewtwo has slayed Arceus just fine for me in the past because Mewtwo had more outstanding stats rather than balanced. I always have Mewtwo with PsyStrike, Aura Sphere, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. Lets him destroy Arceus no matter what plate he has (if he has Neutral damage I just psystrike which is insanely powerful with Mewtwo). And I also give Mewtwo NeverMelt Ice just because most other legendaries are dragon or flying. Unless the Arceus's EV are pumped in defence and Sp Defence I can usually destroy him in one (maybe two turns). However against people who know how to use Arceus properly I sometimes loose.

Astner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.