Hotm Hulk vs. SA Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Alright

The strongest incarnation of Hulk, the World Breaker.

vs.

The most formidable brute that Thor has ever gazed it's eyes upon.

pym-ftw
Mangog amps off Hulk, and shows him the meaning of Rage.

Cogito
Mangog 100/10

h1a8
WBH 1000000/10 This is spite. One punch would knock Mangog's head off.

iceman24567
Mangog everytime

carver9
Mangog but Hulk makes him fight for it.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Mangog but Hulk makes him fight for it. Carver, turn in your Gamma Club card, t-shirt, hat and decorative plaque. And I want a PM that says: "Hulk wins. He's the strongest." This must be typed 1,000 times in different fonts and colors. sneer

the Darkone
Mangog wins everytime; Hulk will fuel Mangog rage, hatred etc plus /silver Age Mangog is more versatile too.

janus77
Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, turn in your Gamma Club card, t-shirt, hat and decorative plaque. And I want a PM that says: "Hulk wins. He's the strongest." This must be typed 1,000 times in different fonts and colors. sneer

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Mangog.

ShadowFyre

This is right. And its even gonna take Mangog a while to outright tax Hulks healing factor all the way.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH 1000000/10 This is spite. One punch would knock Mangog's head off.

This is wrong. Bad matchup for Hulk. A rage monster vs a being that feeds off rage.

dynamix
i thought mangog feeds off of hate?

carver9
I thought he fed off fear and followers. Rage, is this true?

Hyperion Prime
Mangog beats the Hulk. Mangog isn't going to one-shot Hulk, but he will hurt him.

h1a8
Mangog has no feats supporting he can harm Hulk in the slightest.
Mangog has no feats supporting that he won't get his head knocked off with a single punch.

Igniz
SA Mangog turns HOTM Hulk into a barn yard animal and wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Igniz
SA Mangog turns HOTM Hulk into a barn yard animal and wins. WWH was very resistant against matter manipulation. WBH is magnitudes more powerful. That shit won't work on him. He punches Mangog's head off with ease.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Mangog beats the Hulk. Mangog isn't going to one-shot Hulk, but he will hurt him. What showings by Mangog support he can even bother WBH with a punch?

Raisen

are you for real?

the Darkone
SA Mangog was a legitmate sky father level in power and maybe beyond. HOTM Hulk was at least high trans; Hulk would be feeding Mangog, SA Mangog steamroll of all ASgard and SA Odin like they were nothing; MAngog has this in the bag.

TheHulk
Mangog eventually

Endless Mike
Mangog bitchsmacks him.

Mshinu
Mangog beats the hf out of Hulkie Boy, then hits him a million times until only a mindless pile of green goo remains.

deathlife
Mangog.

h1a8
Spite
Hulk one shots him

ashroro
Didn't SA Mangog tussle with Odin?

iceman24567
Mangog

Raisen

Raisen
h1, can I borrow a few hundred dollars?

h1a8
Originally posted by ashroro
Didn't SA Mangog tussle with Odin? only a very weakened Odin. But he did tussle with Thor a lot though. And Thor not only lived but endured strikes from Mangog without getting KOED.
Jugs is magnitudes more durable than Thor. Kuurth is even more durable since he is juggs with Serpent's enchantment stacked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
h1, can I borrow a few hundred dollars? thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

he's only got three dollar bills tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.