do you think a he-man movie could work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heathjack
do you think a he-man movie could work? I think with the succusse of lord of the rings or harry potter I think it could I would get peter Jackson to director it. what Characters would you be in it good or bad? who would play he-man? would you have prince adam change into he-man?

roughrider
First of all, this is the Comic Book Movies forum. Movies that have their origins in the comic book world belong here; He-Man's roots are as a toy line turned animated series turned 1980's live action movie. Getting published as a comic right now holds no weight.

Second, He-Man is a dated concept that would only work for young children these days. Who really takes a hero named He-Man seriously?

Third, Marvel's Thor film series has thankfully made He-Man redundant. Which is fitting, sine He-Man is a roundabout ripoff of Thor anyway (Masters Of The Universe borrowed heavily from DC Comics The New Gods, which was Jack Kirby's reinterpretation of Thor in a science fiction setting.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.