Bane vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
who wins? no morals? Batman's powerhouse foe or spiderman's.

Sixth_Winged
lol. bane will be just a huge chunk of meat for alex to skewer.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
lol. bane will be just a huge chunk of meat for alex to skewer. any particular reason.

Sixth_Winged
Maybe because of the 80+ something ton strength rating gap? or maybe because rhino goes toe to toe with hulk?

I am Vegeta
Maybe because of the 80+ something ton strength rating gap? or maybe because rhino goes toe to toe with hulk? can you show a citation of him doing that never seen or heard anything like that.

Sixth_Winged
Hell no. Stop being lazy and research info about the Rhino before pitting him with a near street leveler.

Bouboumaster
I don't know about DCnU Bane, but pre-reboot would get his ass murdered 10/10

dial J for Josh
Hell no. Stop being lazy and research info about the Rhino before pitting him with a near street leveler.

Exactly lol. And rhino has indeed went toe to toe with the likes of hulk and other powerful beings. Although he loses a lot because it is in his nature, and bane not having good mobility, agility, speed, or exotic powers like spiderman or other characters, he gets overpowered here.

tijay
Spite To Rhino

namorsubby
Bane is not in Rhino's league in terms of strength and durability.

Jynocidus
Bane

Estacado
haermm

wolverinos
i can predict several people will vote for bane just because of the fact he is portrayed are more vicious and gory kind of guy.
but he is just an enhanced human vs someone who can physically hang with class 100 bricks Lol.

h1a8
WTF
Bane isn't even class 10.

wolverinos
Originally posted by h1a8
WTF
Bane isn't even class 10.

yes but you got to understand one thing.
if character A is class near 100 but drawn in a cartoonish manner, while the other guy is enhanced human but portrayed more viciously and gory like tearing off limbs each issue and such, then the casual person without deep understanding will actually think the enhanced guy will win and see him as more dangerous.

deathslash
Originally posted by wolverinos
yes but you got to understand one thing.
if character A is class near 100 but drawn in a cartoonish manner, while the other guy is enhanced human but portrayed more viciously and gory like tearing off limbs each issue and such, then the casual person without deep understanding will actually think the enhanced guy will win and see him as more dangerous. thumb up

Galan007
DCnU Bane only has one second-handed feat that would even warrant being placed in the same strength-tier as Rhino-- and that is when Batman(amped /w/ Venom) made Superman's lip bleed with a few punches. Don't get me wrong: DCnU Bane is beastly, but he's only come across as such a powerhouse because the characters he's fought/killed thus far have been meta-levelers, at best.

For all his stupidity, Rhino *should* still be in a completely different class.

tkitna
Good lord. A match that the Rhino could actually win. We dont see these very often.

Angel Watching
Let me give Rhino a high five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.