Most powerful Spider-Man villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Who is it. Must be primarily a Spidey villain.

Raisen
The Kangaroo or Big Wheel

wolverinos
virgin man

http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/birth-of-a-super-villain1.jpg

Enzeru
I would go with Sandman.

In theory he could kill nearly every single street leveler without even trying by pushing himself into their throats and killing them from the inside out, just the way he did it in a Marvel Zombies story.
Besides that to actually defeat Sandman Spider-Man often has to come up with specific plans for it, similar to Batman and Clayface.

VeganDiet
If Electro would ever fight like he's got some damn sense, I'd probably go with him.

Sandman is also a good choice, but Spider-man carries gear that can make pretty short work of him. Not so with Electro.

Morlun is also a good contender, but his best feats aren't even in fights with Spidey, so maybe he doesn't count.

janus77
J Jonah Jameson.

Bentley
JJ Jameson is no Spider-Man villain. Spider-Man is a JJ Jameson villain.

janus77
Originally posted by Bentley
JJ Jameson is no Spider-Man villain. Spider-Man is a JJ Jameson villain.
You're in the pay of the man! mad

byrdgang21
If Morlun is specifically a Spidey Villian then he has to be up there. He has only been defeated by plot.

Endless Mike
Morlun would count. But I'm betting there is probably some obscure villain with only 1 or 2 appearances that would be way stronger.

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Morlun would count. But I'm betting there is probably some obscure villain with only 1 or 2 appearances that would be way stronger.

This is exactly why I haven't responded yet. My gut reaction is Morlun, but there HAS to be someone more powerful with only a few appearances.

This is all sans prep, of course. W/prep, things change.

Flyattractor
Sandman or Hydroman

pym-ftw
Carnage.

Sixth_Winged
pre-retcon: Judas Traveller
now: Morlun

notable candidate

Electro
Sandman
Rhino
Carnage
Will o Wisp
Molten Man
Carrion
That bipolar dude who looked like Gill in SFIII(obscure)

Endless Mike
I always thought Molten Man was kind of pathetic. He's like if you tried to make an amalgam of Colossus and the Human Torch, but botched it and made him worthless compared to both of them.

jitay
Doc Ock

jitay
Mephisto

Flyattractor
Joe Quesada,

Sixth_Winged
I always thought Molten Man was kind of pathetic. He's like if you tried to make an amalgam of Colossus and the Human Torch, but botched it and made him worthless compared to both of them.

Yeah on Mark is pretty much on Rhino's club o'loser. On paper without plot holding him back though, he should thoroughly **** Spider-man up. His webs shouldn't even hold him down.

carver9
Every villain I've seen Spiderman come across, hes stood a chance, a fighting chance to win, even with plot. The crazy thing about this is, he was clearly an insect to Morlun, to the point that during majority of the fight, Morlun let Spiderman pound on him, blow a house up on him...took Spiderman hope away. Spiderman truly felt fear against Morlun.

My vote goes to him.

Digi
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
pre-retcon: Judas Traveller
now: Morlun

notable candidate

Electro
Sandman
Rhino
Carnage
Will o Wisp
Molten Man
Carrion
That bipolar dude who looked like Gill in SFIII(obscure)

The hell retcon you talking about? OMD? That's didn't actually change his canon as Spidey, it just messed with Pete's backstory in various ways.

Firefly218
The vulture is spidermans most dangerous villian. I'm totally serious

pym-ftw
On the obscure side Roughhouse is pretty powerful.

Hyperion Prime
Kraven

abhilegend
Chicken cow.

Mindset
Superman.

Luckily, Spiderman's dials go up to 12.

Brockalizer
Who is it. Must be primarily a Spidey villain. Depending on how you define power and if starting out as primarily a Spiderman villain counts then I pick the Kingpin.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Digi
The hell retcon you talking about? OMD? That's didn't actually change his canon as Spidey, it just messed with Pete's backstory in various ways.

I meant for judas traveller only nor bmd/omd. Guy used to be a reality manipulator until it was revealed to be weaksauce and artificial thanks to norman osborn's scrier cult.

abhilegend
I'm not joking guys, Chicken Cow battled Hulk for weeks non-stop.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/chtylok.htm

How many characters can do that?

Mindset
Was that when Hulk was dying?

abhilegend
No, it wasn't the savage banner hulk either. Hulk could get stronger by getting angrier without any limits.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Was that when Hulk was dying?

If Hulk was dying how come he's alive?

Mindset
Because he stopped dying.

Stupid.

You stupid person.

You big, dumb, stupid person.

Bentley
So if he stopped dying how dead was he? Two-thirds dead? Does this mean current Hulk is part-zombie?

Mindset
Do you seriously not know what dying means?

If you're dying you're not at all dead.

I hope you aren't really this chomper.

Mshinu
Not Hulk at least, he went down easy with a little help from Cap.

Bentley
Do you seriously not know what dying means?

If you're dying you're not at all dead.

I hope you aren't really this chomper.

I was just joking stick out tongue

Is Chomper actual lingo to insult people or is it just comparing people with the poster Chomper?

dial J for Josh
I love almost every Spidey villain because they are all unique in their own respects. Although I have to say one of my closet favorites who suffers from being irrelevant and as a result jobs a lot is Mysterio. I find any character who's concept revolves around the manipulation of another's psyche to be compelling. This is one reason why scarecrow is one of my favorite batman villains. Even more so I love Mysterios character design. As a child he just always appealed to me, and I feel that the writers could have delved into the character to the point where they could have created an iconic being. I feel that Mysterio could have potentially been on a level similar to doom if taken seriously. As far as this thread goes i am going to say electro.... If he wasn't a complete retard.

Kazenji
Mr Negative.

Silver_Lantern
Dr. Ock

8swords
potentially, sandman. but for feats, going with morlun

DarkSaint85
Mr Negative, or Morlun.

Or:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72463/1322827-galactus.jpg

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Carnage. if spidy were gone and all the villians he put in prison escaped Carnage would do the most Damage. Hes just crazy like that

Superman.

Luckily, Spiderman's dials go up to 12.
http://www.supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/spiderman/spider-man.jpg
HOW YOU FEEL

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Every villain I've seen Spiderman come across, hes stood a chance, a fighting chance to win, even with plot. The crazy thing about this is, he was clearly an insect to Morlun, to the point that during majority of the fight, Morlun let Spiderman pound on him, blow a house up on him...took Spiderman hope away. Spiderman truly felt fear against Morlun.

My vote goes to him.

One of the few times I'll agree with Carter. Morlun was a monster.

maxivitopowe
YUp

RedX1852
Taskmaster

Parmaniac
pre-retcon Judas Traveller
Morlun
Spider-Queen
Tri-Sentinel
Wayeb (I recall him pretty damn powerful, time/space bending)
Carnage when he steps up his game
Current Carrion has incredible potetial too.

(no particular order)

abhilegend
Still no match for chicken cow.

uhuh

JayDaDon
http://images.bcdb.com/pictures/hanna/logo/cow_chicken.jpg

Turkey Pie
He's not anymore, but once, long ago Carrion was.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9

My vote goes to him.
+1000000000000

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Turkey Pie
He's not anymore, but once, long ago Carrion was. Actually now he's more of a threat than ever, effortlessly taking control of Hyperion is a high end feat in my book.

Alias Stone
Originally posted by jitay
Doc Ock
Originally posted by jitay
Mephisto

Any one that makes you abort your cold should be your ultimate enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.