WW hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Arm Wrestling who wins?

Enzeru
World War Hulk of course.

Savage Hulk already has feats to compete with Superman and WW Hulk was even more powerful.

quanchi112
WW Hulk, easily.

wolverinos
Lol when i see WW HULK it makes me think of Wild wild hulk like in the wild wild west movie with will smith.
i imagine hulk as a black cowboy Lol

Batman-Prime
Superman by feats.

-Pr-
Superman.

Turkey Pie
I laugh at threads like this, under the right circumstances and writer both are capable of pretty much anything.

Odekahn
Superman.

pym-ftw
Green Scar? Probably Hulk unless Superman blitz pushes him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman by feats. Which ones ?

Golgo13
Superman.

Mindset
Hulk by feats.

thanos-prime
Hulk.

swandivelmeistr
Pre 52 Supes vs WWH is pretty close, cuz they can both get more powerful without limits. Is Supes allowed to sundip? If so, I'd give it to him.

If this PC Supes, then WWH gets wiped off the face of the Earth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by swandivelmeistr
Pre 52 Supes vs WWH is pretty close, cuz they can both get more powerful without limits. Is Supes allowed to sundip? If so, I'd give it to him.

If this PC Supes, then WWH gets wiped off the face of the Earth. What ? To me it seems as if you are trying to use alternate versions of Superman because you don't feel like normal Superman stands a chance.

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by quanchi112
What ? To me it seems as if you are trying to use alternate versions of Superman because you don't feel like normal Superman stands a chance.

Oh behave....

DarkSaint85
Supes.

iceman24567
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.