Ult Cap vs NuDc Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
Ult Cap with shield and 3 gernades

vs

NuDc Deathstroke with armour/sword/staff

pym-ftw
Isn't ultimate Cap pretty uber?

Daredevil1
Isn't NuDc Slade a super uber?

8swords
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Isn't NuDc Slade a super uber?

if you really think he is that uber, then why make this thread,

oh and cap wins this

deathslash
Cap has this

Daredevil1
Deathstroke has this.(actually I think it can go either way)

But I'll side with Slade.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by 8swords
if you really think he is that uber, then why make this thread,

oh and cap wins this

Because logic of calling either uber can apply to both....LOL.

Either way this is a very tough fight for either and neither wins easily. Whoever thinks that would be very illogical.

smile

deathslash
Deathstroke has this.(actually I think it can go either way)

But I'll side with Slade. doesn't ult. Cap have the strength to pick up cars and hurt the hulk?

Daredevil1
Originally posted by deathslash
doesn't ult. Cap have the strength to pick up cars and hurt the hulk?

Doesn't NuDc Slade shrug submarines on him and hurt mr majestic?

Plus I hear his ninth armour even enhances him more. Either way this fight is a close one.

Golgo13
Doesn't NuDc Slade shrug submarines on him and hurt mr majestic?

Plus I hear his ninth armour even enhances him more. Either way this fight is a close one.

I agree, it's close, but he didn't shrug off Legacy tossing a submarine at him. He was badly hurt afterwards.

maxivitopowe
ILT CAP

TheLordofMurder
Excellent matchup... thumb up

This will be a brutal, bloody, fight; the winner will stagger away seriously injured...

That said, Cap wins 6/10; Slade will definitely hold his own and then some however...

RedX1852
Ultimate Cap Stomps Hard, If he can make Hulk Bleed, just imagine what he can do to a Human-Meta

pym-ftw
Lulz, I don't read Ultimate verse I didn't think it would lead to this level of crazy.

The Submarine didn't hit Slade, he dodged it and the explosion knocked him into the water. Not to mention the Nth armor doesn't make him amped preboot DS, imho he is actually weaker.

RedX1852
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lulz, I don't read Ultimate verse I didn't think it would lead to this level of crazy.

The Submarine didn't hit Slade, he dodged it and the explosion knocked him into the water. Not to mention the Nth armor doesn't make him amped preboot DS, imho he is actually weaker.

Cap Take's this Right

Daredevil1

Weaker? It was stated it amps him more as he was learning this from Hawkman IIRC. Guy was tanking Lobo's hits and even tanked a full on explosion that destroyed a building as he came out of it rather easily.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by RedX1852
Ultimate Cap Stomps Hard, If he can make Hulk Bleed, just imagine what he can do to a Human-Meta

Neither is stomping "hard". Plus Ult Hulk was already battle fought against Ironman who made him puke out his guts and had a tank drop on them.

Wasp also hurt Ult Hulk by her stings from the inside(his durability must be lacking their) as a nose bleed came from the inside of his nose. So that isn't some superior feat in comparison.

Especially since main stream Cap has done the same to the real Hulk.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Excellent matchup... thumb up

This will be a brutal, bloody, fight; the winner will stagger away seriously injured...

That said, Cap wins 6/10; Slade will definitely hold his own and then some however...

Now this post I can get behind with. But I'll give Slade the slight 6/10. Good match up.

namorsubby
Could cap replicate something equivalent to the lobo beatng or that submarine toss through his own force? If not.....then how will he damage Slade badly enough to win?

pym-ftw
Not to mention the Nth armor doesn't make him amped preboot DS Originally posted by Daredevil1
Weaker? It was stated it amps him more as he was learning this from Hawkman IIRC. Guy was tanking Lobo's hits and even tanked a full on explosion that destroyed a building as he came out of it rather easily.

erm

Do you know what a reboot is?

Daredevil1
erm

Do you know what a reboot is?

Exactly that is why this new armour amps Deathstroke unlike classic Slade(this is Nudc Slade not classic)

It is because of the new reboot. Do you know what a reboot is?

pym-ftw
Okay I'll break this down

1.) All feats for "classic slade" are gone.

2.) Ds currently is wearing armor that amps him.

3.)BUT that doesn't make him classic version amped.

Really, where do you feel he improved since the Reboot?

Gear?
Tactics?
HF?
H2H?

Daredevil1
I'm not comparing him to classic Slade poster pym.

I'm just saying that his stats NuDc Slade who is enhanced get extra enhanced from his Armour as stated in his own books.

Is this hard for you to follow. Can you grasp this. Classic Slade has "nothing" to do with this thread.

Simple and easy.

Why are you bring classic Slade into this pym. Do you have some insecurity? Your not making any kind of relevant point.

pym-ftw
Because you questioned me when I said current Slade is weaker than Classic IMHO

I never said Nth armor doesn't amp him.

Daredevil1
Because you questioned me when I said current Slade is weaker than Classic IMHO

I never said Nth armor doesn't amp him.

I thought you were saying the ninth armour makes Slade weaker. Oh well irrelevant for what I thought. But what is more irrelevant is your question saying isn't ultimate cap uber? As if that answers anything and can apply to both characters.

pym-ftw
What I meant was that, as I have said I don't read Ultimate Comics; from the few I've seen he has punched out Hulk & Giant-man and thrown his shield through a tank.

Daredevil1
Actually 616 Cap threw his shield through a tank. I already covered the hulk feat.

Alias Stone
Cap

pym-ftw
Actually 616 Cap threw his shield through a tank. I already covered the hulk feat.
By comparing DS to IM?

Estacado
Slade lowballing on KMC is hilarious...

Daredevil1
By comparing DS to IM?

DS IM. Not sure what you are talking about. You said Ult Cap threw his shield through a tank. I said it was 616 Cap that threw his shield through a tank. Your comparing ult cap to 616 Cap.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Estacado
Slade lowballing on KMC is hilarious...

Why? You think Slade takes this 10/10?

I don't think so. This is a good fight and can go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.