Who would you be more scared of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
The hulk absorbs gamma radiation for 1,000,000 years. He also watches a tape of Betty getting killed over and over again.

Superman sits in the sun for 1,000,000 years.
He also watches a tape of Lois getting killed over and over again.

How would you be more afraid of?

Turkey Pie
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
The hulk absorbs gamma radiation for 1,000,000 years. He also watches a tape of Betty getting killed over and over again.

Superman sits in the sun for 1,000,000 years.
He also watches a tape of Lois getting killed over and over again.

How would you be more afraid of?

In the real world an alien with the power of a god is coming to kill me or a giant green rage monster with the strength of a god is coming to kill me. What would I be more scared of? Difficult.

Rao Kal El
I will be more scared of the Hulk...

because Superman it will be so powerful that He will probably revive Lois with a mere gesture

Cogito
Well, I'd be more scared of the Hulk, because he's the one who might try to harm me (or accidentally harm me, same difference).

But Superman would be more powerful. There's nothing in Hulk's history that would suggest absorbing more gamma radiation would do anything except augment his strength, while merely tens of thousands of years is confirmed to have given Superman some level of reality warping abilities, which will always trump raw power.

Galan007
Hulk.

Just being within close proximity of him would give me acute radiation poisoning, and I'd be dead within minutes.

Originally posted by Cogito
while merely tens of thousands of years is confirmed to have given Superman some level of reality warping abilities, which will always trump raw power. You talking about DC1M? If so, Superman had gained powers from the Source before starting his several-thousand-year sundip-- which is likely where his loosely-defined reality warping abilities came from.

Batman-Prime
Superman will be more powerful but he will still be a good guy and won't harm me. Hulk would be scary.

Shabazz916
Hulk because his rage. Superman doesnt scare any1

janus77
I wouldn't be afraid at all.

Hulk would have WBH'd the whole solar system long before I knew he was upset.

MF DELPH
Neither. I don't fear death.

Mindset
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Neither. I don't fear death. Ok, Brucey.

Galan007
bytchez feer dem magnumz, doh! thumb up

MF DELPH
Yes, they do.

carver9
Lol...this is what Hulk became after absorbing half of enough radiation to destroy a continent.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901518/Incredible_Hulks_635_015.jpg.html

Before this he was a trans tier character (Batman Prime, don't respond to this post) outperforming a freaking skyfather power wise. A million yrs of Radiation, he would be punching galaxies to dust. Hell, pak said during an interview, WBH had enough power to lay waste to a galaxy. Hulk would be more powerful, far more powerful but both would kill me.

psycho gundam
here we go...

Raisen
If hulk was real what would carver let hulk do

Igniz
Hulk would be scarier because he would be WWH X 1,000,000.There would be no more Earth if he decides to take out his frustrations on us.

Superman would be easier to reason with.Which isn't a bad thing smile

DarkSaint85
Equally scared.

Lol@people thinking Superman would be some pacifist feeb you can talk down. If he wants to get you, he will.

Warlord
pfff the don't need an amp to kill me with a sneez so I don't actually get to pick one

Mshinu
Originally posted by Raisen
If hulk was real what would carver let hulk do

Dunno but it probably involves green paint and a wig that looks suspiciously like Shulkie`s hair...

maxivitopowe
hulk

bluewaterrider
Hulk would be scarier, but neither hero would be the ultimate in fear. That crown would be worn by a DC martian, like J'onn J'onnz driven insane. I really can't imagine much worse than a being that can read your mind, know your true and deepest fears and than literally use their power set to BECOME your worst fear. Superman and Hulk, no matter the level of power they reach, could never hope to match the terror someone with DC martian abilities could inspire.

Uriel005
The energy hulk would be emitting would be a painless death I'd never known was coming. Superman has the potential to get creative assuming he isn't allowed to just rez Lois and I'm more afraid of Superman with a cold anger than anything else... Justice Lord rage level supes would have me shitting myself. Even if Hulk didn't incinerate me instantly with the excess free radicals bombarding everything, he'd still probably just kill me/the planet with a bellow of rage.

8swords
hulk,

as for superman, i dont think he would'nt harm me unless I was the one who killed lois,

Silver_Lantern
hulk would be more dangerous he wrecked earth 'cos of the death of caiera now betty n 1,000,000 years of gamma radiation...damn...he could wreck olympus n asgard together...and for the man with the red cape only bad guys should run just like 'injustice gods amongst us' but he is with 1,000,000 years of sun radiation...damn he would not even waste 5sec on darkseid

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
You talking about DC1M? If so, Superman had gained powers from the Source before starting his several-thousand-year sundip-- which is likely where his loosely-defined reality warping abilities came from.

Maybe, maybe not. We've seen extended periods of solar exposure has given alternative Supermen extra powers before.

Endless Mike
I'd be more scared of Swamp Thing or Constantine TBH.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Maybe, maybe not. We've seen extended periods of solar exposure has given alternative Supermen extra powers before. Imo, it makes more sense to assume his reality manipulation was derived from the powers he'd "gleaned from the very edge of time and space"(ie. the Source), then it does to assume it came exclusively from his sun-dip. After all, it was his Source-power that Supes used to gift the Superman Dynasty with "powers far beyond any held by any metahuman ever", and also what he used to convert the regular sun into a 'Super-Sun'-- all of which was done before he began his 'dip.

Sitting in the Super-Sun for 10,000+ years probably just increased his already uber God-powers by many, many orders of magnitude.

Alias Stone
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.