Phoenix vs Golden Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Rachel Grey vs Golden Superman

maxivitopowe
Phoenix

Uriel005
lol no... DC 1 Mil supes implied power more than enough to handle just about any phoenix we've seen actively doing anything on panel barring something like white crown or sitting at the center of the white hot room. He's basically a plot deus ex so it's really not fair to say one way or the other. Either he just doesn't have the feats or you believe the hype in which case its a one sided horrific murderstomp.

edit: the man was the source of power for the superman dynasty... Thats an entire legion of herald-low trans tier beings depending on their inherent attributes (not including 5d imps)

maxivitopowe
bump

Terryc250
didnt golden supes need dna and help just to revive louis lane?

yaadaveyaa
i think its a stalemate if it were 1 ko then supes would tear phoenix apart but he could never fully finish phoenix and it would just keep coming back overall power i think supes is way ahead tho

Supra
Tie you cant beat gold prime and you cant beat PF in this fight.

jaxthejester
At first I thought you meant Golden "Age" Superman.

I was going to say- Damn! Supes gets OWNED! laughing out loud

Epicurus
Superman gets his ass handed to him.

Igniz
Originally posted by Epicurus
Superman gets his ass handed to him.

thumb up

CatL18
Originally posted by Igniz
thumb up
You hate superman?

Igniz
Originally posted by CatL18
You hate superman?

Nope.But I sometimes feel that some of his feats are either overhyped or just misunderstood.Just saying cool And sometimes its fun to troll his fans smile I sometimes troll for fun rather than hate big grin

CatL18
Superman prime should not be used in versus forum. He is featless, so We don't know how powerful he is. If We accept statement in story, He is uber powerful, but he is featless, so We should not use Superman prime.

pym-ftw
thumb up

I believe 3-5 showing is the usual accepted minimum, though some people use one offs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.