Street leveler battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Bane
Batman
Black Panther
Blacklash
Bronze Tiger
Bullseye
Captain America
Daredevil
Elektra
Green Arrow
Hawkeye
Taskmaster

No prep, Standered gear, No morals, and no rules.
Who wins?

Silver_Lantern
cant say but my top three are blackpanther,batman,captain america and why is blackmanta n nightwing not here

deathslash
wtf, T'challa is a low meta!!

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by deathslash
wtf, T'challa is a low meta!! it said high street not low meta

pym-ftw
Master of Tasks

Golgo13
Uhh, Backlash definitely has this. He'd crush Taskmaster. Both psionically and in a hth fight, using his mist form. He's not street level.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Golgo13
Uhh, Backlash definitely has this. He'd crush Taskmaster. Both psionically and in a hth fight, using his mist form. He's not street level. Yes he is it said so.

Golgo13
Nope.

jitay
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Master of Tasks

Golgo13
Is this Blacklash from Thunderbolts or Backlash from Wildstorm? He and Bane solo.

Vanguard
Backlash nor Black Panther are street level imo.

deathslash
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
it said high street not low meta I'm not sure if you know this but Panther is a low meta. T'challa is above just about everyone on this list and shouldn't be here.

carver9
Black Panther stomps. I don't think everyone is aware of Panther recent upgrades.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Black Panther stomps. I don't think everyone is aware of Panther recent upgrades. thumb up

Batman-Prime
BatGOD, everyone saying something else is a fanboy uhuh

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Black Panther stomps. I don't think everyone is aware of Panther recent upgrades.

How does Black Panther stomp Backlash? Please tell.

Vanguard
How does Black Panther stomp Backlash? Please tell.

It would be a good fight between the two. Panther teleports and I give him the edge tactically. He has the knowledge of every Black Panther to ever have held that title.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Vanguard
It would be a good fight between the two. Panther teleports and I give him the edge tactically. He has the knowledge of every Black Panther to ever have held that title.

Backlash can turn in and out of mist, has TK, and TP. If he uses all his powers, Panther is out of his league. Plus, Backlash has range attacks in his psionic whips.

Vanguard
Backlash can turn in and out of mist, has TK, and TP. If he uses all his powers, Panther is out of his league. Plus, Backlash has range attacks in his psionic whips.

He didn't have the tp and tk when he had the whips. At one point he was a psi, and at another point he had the whips and misting. He is more known for having the latter. I believe that is the version being used here.

Like I said it would be close, but I still edge Panther. I think the fact that he's no longer relevant has an effect on battles he's in also.

Golgo13
Psi whips would do Panther in, IMO. Plus, no way Panther can touch Backlash,.

Vanguard
Psi whips would do Panther in, IMO. Plus, no way Panther can touch Backlash,.

Don't know what affect the psi whips would have on Panther's suit. Not to mention he could just teleport wherever he wants and do Backlash in. Backlash is tangible when he uses the whips. Panther is superhumanly fast now. Not just peak human.

Golgo13
Don't know what affect the psi whips would have on Panther's suit. Not to mention he could just teleport wherever he wants and do Backlash in. Backlash is tangible when he uses the whips. Panther is superhumanly fast now. Not just peak human.

Backlash can still attack while in mist form. Nothing Panther can do.

Daredevil1

Besides teloportation. BP was using cloaking IIRC.

Vanguard
Backlash can still attack while in mist form.

I'm aware of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.