Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs Current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No bfring.

deathslash
I'll say Darkseid 10/10

guy222
Team

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by deathslash
I'll say Darkseid 10/10
^That's pretty accurate.

comicfan11
DS

dial J for Josh
Team ebony and ivory wins. Only because I am being really biased right now.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Team ebony and ivory wins. Only because I am being really biased right now.

Well at least we are being honest about it. Hyperion wins because even though he is not on this thread he is just that awesome...

Because he is a Superman clone.

dial J for Josh
Pshh. Hyperion is the most original character in comics today. Don't be jelly cool

Omega Vision
Darkseid. Unless we're to believe that Thor and BRB are >/= the Justice League.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid. Unless we're to believe that Thor and BRB are >/= the Justice League.

DS is a beast no doubt, but I think we have to take that fight with a grain of salt. That Justice League was a younger and inexperienced version. They also met DS for the first time and they didn't know his power levels. They ran into a "truck" and probably went , let's just get this guy outta here.
But if we take his implied power he wins with ease.

Tony Stark
It's DS gets hammered time. Team wins

pym-ftw
DS wins.

Though Bill & Thor would give that Jl team fits at the time.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Diesldude
DS is a beast no doubt, but I think we have to take that fight with a grain of salt. That Justice League was a younger and inexperienced version. They also met DS for the first time and they didn't know his power levels. They ran into a "truck" and probably went , let's just get this guy outta here.
It's not just that he beat the JL. In his issue he was casually vaporizing planets.

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude

It also happened before Superman was used to his abilities. I'm voting for the Team to win this. It won't be easy, but with those hammers taking the brunt of DS's exotic attacks I don't see this as being a stretch.

-Pr-
Darkseid.

Originally posted by Stoic
It also happened before Superman was used to his abilities. I'm voting for the Team to win this. It won't be easy, but with those hammers taking the brunt of DS's exotic attacks I don't see this as being a stretch.

How was Superman inexperienced?

abhilegend
He had only six months as a superhero.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
He had only six months as a superhero.

I thought Justice League was well after Action?

deathslash
It also happened before Superman was used to his abilities. I'm voting for the Team to win this. It won't be easy, but with those hammers taking the brunt of DS's exotic attacks I don't see this as being a stretch. I'm pretty certain that Superman was still pretty used to his abilities (it's not like he discovered that he had his powers just yesterday, he's had them since he was in his teens). Wasn't Superman still a hero when he was in Smallville? It doesn't really matter if Clark was used to his powers, Darkseid still oneshotted him with just one of his beams. Even when Diana, Arthur, and Hal (two high heralds and a low herald )were trying to hurt him, he was still badly manhandling them. If Thor and Bill try to slug it out with DS they lose badly, if they try to stay at range and take him out, they still lose but not as badly.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Darkseid.

How was Superman inexperienced?

Well he was at the point that Helspont was able to one shot him, the super Predator got the better of him, he hadn't yet realized how to tap into his powers, as this happened before he fought H'el. I just got the impression that he was less than he is now. I also wouldn't be surprised if he decided to go for broke in the future that he would be able to defeat DS alone.

-Pr-
Well he was at the point that Helspont was able to one shot him, the super Predator got the better of him, he hadn't yet realized how to tap into his powers, as this happened before he fought H'el. I just got the impression that he was less than he is now. I also wouldn't be surprised if he decided to go for broke in the future that he would be able to defeat DS alone.

Fighting Helspont and the Predator was in the present day.

Raisen
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Well at least we are being honest about it. Hyperion wins because even though he is not on this thread he is just that awesome...

Because he is a Superman clone.

hugo danning

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Raisen
hugo danning

lol pr is so coming for you.

Raisen
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
lol pr is so coming for you.

nobody ever answered me on the hugo danning thing. he's not used here at all and everything regarding him was closed. is kmc full Nazi now?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Raisen
nobody ever answered me on the hugo danning thing. he's not used here at all and everything regarding him was closed. is kmc full Nazi now?

Don't use that word, please.

Why would we allow threads about Danner when they're not really going to be VS threads?

Rao Kal El
Lol, I know you are just joking.

But in all seriousness in your thread

I personally have never read the gladiator comic.

But i just can guess that Thing should win the fight.

As per being the inspiration, that is a diferent subject.

Many of the mythos in superman that are similar to gladiator's were not introduced by siegel and shuster in superman's conception (you should read the article I posted) and while the similitudes are compelling just the fact that many of this similitudes appeared in superma's mythos AFTER he was created pretty much questions that theory.

What could be true is that he was the first human with superpowers, but he is not the prototype for all or most superheroes, that title goes to Superman.

Also remember that superman at his conception in 33 ( or was it 32?) was not even a hero but a villain with mental powers stick out tongue

And I hate to break this to you, but YEP!, SUPERMAN IS HULK'S DADDY! evil face

-Pr-
The VS forum is NOT the place for this discussion. There's an entire Superman forum for stuff like that, so please remain on topic.

abhilegend
Only six months later.

Estacado
Darkseid.
Well you thought wrong...uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Only six months later.

Can you show me where it says that, please?

And I assume you mean six months after the end of the arc in the past, right?

wolverinos
Darkseid 10/10 easily.
darkseid treated sups like a feeb, sups would take each of this team members in a fight (not at the same time though).
so basically as i interpreted current darkseid could destroy even 2 versions of current sups, which means there is no doubt he will destroy those 2.

guy222
DS is awesum

abhilegend
Can you show me where it says that, please?

And I assume you mean six months after the end of the arc in the past, right?
No scans atm. Hal or bruce said that superman has debuted only six months earlier in the first or second issue of JL IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.