Keep the Faith :) Stay Whirly :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turkey Pie
I have trolled this forum and it has grown, the only fish continually suckered by my baiting over the last few days was Silent Master. Most of the rest of you saw through me and some of you who knew me even emailed.

Sorry for the ridiculous threads, I needed a laugh at idiots, sadly I only found one.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

psycho gundam
lol

jitay
That name sound familiar

But I think it was before my time

pym-ftw
raver

jitay
Also as tp you're a Dick like a naive flaccid penis

Silent Master
He's just some guy that shows up once in a while and that has convinced himself that people responding to him means that we're unaware that he's trolling.

carver9
Lol

roughrider
Whirly...he was posting full time here when I joined, several years ago. smile

dial J for Josh
....I don't get it.

Raisen
that guy was a really good poster too. only the good die young.

Galan007
Heh, Whirly never died. He has reincarnated himself through dozens of accounts over the years.

Lol, 'die'. Foolish boy. thumb down

Digi
It's been years since he did anything but troll uselessly. Any recollection him as a good poster is simply from a misplaced sense of nostalgia.

I always enjoyed the supreme irony of trolls on KMC. The "rage" is muted, at best, and the time spent is undoubtedly not worth it compared to the payout. It's almost self-trolling, though I'm sure he gets some morbid satisfaction out of it. He said some people emailed him, which means he may still have e-friends on KMC. And that's cool. But it's also entirely removed from the rest of this garbage.

But it's more than just that, because persistent trolls tend to have a weird sense of their importance, as though they're part of some great legacy on the site. Really, he's just another d-bag contributing absolutely nothing to an admittedly backwater sh*thole forum, whose members largely forget about him in between increasingly less dramatic iterations.

W/e. See you sometime soon, whirly.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Turkey Pie
Sorry for the ridiculous threads, I needed a laugh at idiots,

I've laguhed at some of these threads and found it interesting that he keeps coming back and all, but this is BS. He spends time "trolling" because he's butthurt that was banned, not because he feels the need to laugh at idiots, since that can be found in multitudes on other sites. He could at least play it up and pretend he's out for vengeance or something.

Bring better material next time Whirly.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Damborgson
I've laguhed at some of these threads and found it interesting that he keeps coming back and all, but this is BS. He spends time "trolling" because he's butthurt that was banned, not because he feels the need to laugh at idiots, since that can be found in multitudes on other sites. He could at least play it up and pretend he's out for vengeance or something.

Bring better material next time Whirly.

who exactly is this whirly guy. Never mind I really don't care lol. If someone gets banned from anything it is usually for good reason. Its also sad that people like that find pleasure in "trolling" on internet forums and feels as if they accomplished something. It says a lot about their life.

Rao Kal El
Hahahaha !!!

I hope no one says that I am upset because i just typed "hahahaha"

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Hahahaha !!!

I hope no one says that I am upset because i just typed "hahahaha"

taking jabs at me eh last son of krypton? roll eyes (sarcastic). I will destroy your house of el! mad

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
taking jabs at me eh last son of krypton? roll eyes (sarcastic). I will destroy your house of el! mad

Lol
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.