Who would play The Riddler the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Nekron
Well, who do you think would play Edward 'Nigma' Nashton in a Batman film? (Christopher Nolan Styled) I personally think that Johnny Depp could play the role pretty good but that is only because he can adapt to a role quickly. In my opinion; what's yours?

steverules_2
I'd have Jim Carrey play the character, but dress him up in really tight clothes that made him look homosexual...oh wait...

Kazenji
Benedict Cumberbatch.

Badabing
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd have Jim Carrey play the character, but dress him up in really tight clothes that made him look homosexual...oh wait... Originally posted by Kazenji
Benedict Cumberbatch. Why you both here? sneer

Ridley_Prime
Thread needs more David Tennant.

Lord Nekron
Agreed ^_^ I think he has the right facial features for the part...as long as he played the bowler hat-green suit Riddler.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Badabing
Why you both here? sneer

shifty

Steve was showing me his Wizzle stick.

BruceSkywalker
nobody because jim carrey ruined it...

Sabretooth
This one is easy. Joseph Gordon Levitt is the perfect Riddler. I was pretty friggin' happy when the rumers about that were happening.

Instead they cast him as some cop named Blake who becomes... No. I can't even finish that sentence. It's too stupid.

Nolan didn't get everything right, did he?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sabretooth
This one is easy. Joseph Gordon Levitt is the perfect Riddler. I was pretty friggin' happy when the rumers about that were happening.

Instead they cast him as some cop named Blake who becomes... No. I can't even finish that sentence. It's too stupid.

Nolan didn't get everything right, did he?
So you would've wanted Nolan to shoehorn Riddler somewhere near the end like he did Talia?

Galan007
Originally posted by Kazenji
Benedict Cumberbatch. thumb up

Not only would he have been excellent for this role, but he would have also brought some much needed class to the Riddler's on-screen characterization.

Impediment
Jim Parsons, easily.

The S symbol
Samuel Jackson.

relentless1
Edward Norton has always been my pick, dudes just got that smarmy, holier than thou attitude down pat and his villain speeches would be great to listen to.

rox
Dane Dehaan. He has perfect genius psycho written all over him.

QE™
Jude Law

heathjack
I always thought robin Williams would have made a good riddler I also heard that they wonted Michael Jackson's for the original riddle for batman forever not Jim carry but Michael Jackson's was making wizard of oz movie or something like that.

ShowTime
I like Leonardo decaprio or maybe Jude law. The riddler is a special type of character with a special type of skill to his ability.

ShowTime
On second thought? Why not usher? U-s-h-e-r Raymond, most of his most recent music videos from over the last 10 years syndicate this vibe as a compatible riddler.

ShowTime
Super Hero and heroine combine forces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.