The Godd@mned Batman!!!!!! vs Namor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Namor vs The Godd@mned Batman...

TGB is fully blood lusted, willing to kill (he thinks Namor killed Alfred), and is dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's...

Battle to the Death or KO on land...

Who wins?

Stoic
Namor could shatter the very ground that he's on and pick up the huge chunks and crush him with them. Cmon now, unless people are willing to low ball the mess out of Namor, he's just too powerful for Batman in a CISless, or PISless scenario.

dial J for Josh
Namor the guy who stood up to the Sentry... enough said. You could have at least given bats full-body adamantium armor for him to last longer.

TheGodKiller
Ah, just when I thought we'd never see the adamantium katanas/goddamned batman threads again...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Namor could shatter the very ground that he's on and pick up the huge chunks and crush him with them. Cmon now, unless people are willing to low ball the mess out of Namor, he's just too powerful for Batman in a CISless, or PISless scenario.

I think you are failing to grasp the enormity of the situation...

This is The Godd@mned Batman!!!!! thats being dealth with here...

Shattering the ground...throwing large objects at him...none of this will work...

TGB!!!! will just jump and flip to safety (gotta remember, this guy dodges the Omega Effect like its a trival matter) while inexoribly moving closer and closer to Namor...

And...when the time is right...TGB!!! will chop Namors godd@mned head off!!!

Supermex
What did the G.D Batman ever do to this ↑↑↑
Why would he want to see the G.D Bat take a electric eel
Up his ass!!

Cogito
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
...and is dual weilding...

Stopped reading here

zopzop
Batman. Adamantium katanas + Batgas = dead Namor.

Mindship
Batman, cuz he's damned by God.

Raisen
batman can't even deadlift 640 lbs. namor can dik lift 6,400 lbs.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Batman. Adamantium katanas + Batgas = dead Namor.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Cogito
Stopped reading here

You should have kept going; you missed the part about Primary Adamantium Katana's!

Happy Dance

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You should have kept going; you missed the part about Primary Adamantium Katana's!

Happy Dance
He had to tap out early. Couldn't handle all the awesome! smile

Batman-Prime
Spite.

Namor is out of his league

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite.

Namor is out of his league

pshh. Predictable, Mr. BATMAN-prime. miffed

Don Corleone
Batman stomps. Spite towards Namor.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Raisen
batman can't even deadlift 640 lbs. namor can dik lift 6,400 lbs. with his dik? holy sh!t

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
pshh. Predictable, Mr. BATMAN-prime. miffed

embarrasment

Badabing
Originally posted by ispankmonkeys
with his dik? holy sh!t I'm not surprised that you're interested in Namor's member. sneerOriginally posted by Batman-Prime
embarrasment Stop being apologetic. Namor gets sliced into sushi. sneer

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm not surprised that you're interested in Namor's member. sneer Stop being apologetic. Namor gets sliced into sushi. sneer

surry... ahem... I mean, yeah he will be gutted and fried, I hate sushi... http://fc06.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/45/1/6/Backstab_emoticon.gif

comic_book_fan
batman

Inhuman
Namor tosses a truck at katana wielding bats. the end.

Badabing
Originally posted by Inhuman
Namor tosses a truck at katana wielding bats. the end. Batman batkicks the truck back at Namor's fish face! Get with the program. sneer

Inhuman
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman batkicks the truck back at Namor's fish face! Get with the program. sneer

What I failed to mention was that the truck that was tossed is also dual wielding adamantium katanas , and Bruce slices his leg clean off with that kick qtired

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.