Bruce Wayne/w utility belt no suit VS Nightwing(Grayson) w suit no belt or gadgets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Wayne with no suit uses standard equipment from the belt

Grayson gets Escrima sticks with no extra gadgets

StiltmanFTW
Nightwing beat Deathstroke and gave Superbat a run for his money, normal Batsie gets annihilated here.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce ftw.. he has taught Nightwing everything he knows so no reason for me to believe that he will lose.. this will be a good close fight with Bruce winning slightly

python99
I'm leaning very very slight edge Wayne, due to experience

DarkSaint85
What is standard equipment, anyway?

python99
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What is standard equipment, anyway?

Not sure just a guess

Flash grenade
Smoke bomb
Grapple gun
Bat boomerang

Someone elaborate please.

python99
someone?

DarkSaint85
You're the OP - give him whatever he needs to have a fighting chance. Morrison for example gave him Bat Grenades which blew General Eiling's arm off.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce ftw.. he has taught Nightwing everything he knows so no reason for me to believe that he will lose.. this will be a good close fight with Bruce winning slightly Bruce may have taught Dick everything that Dick knows, but the master rarely teaches the student everything that the master knows. Bruce should win this.

Enzeru
I think this is a stomp in Wayne's favour ...

1. He already straight up beat Nightwing, without even trying...

2. Without the suit (and therefore without its additional kevlar weight and the cape) he will be lighter / faster and more mobile...

3. I would assume that he always has his tiny magnets as a part of his standard equipment, which would instantly take out the Escrima Sticks, the same way they took out the weapons of a bunch of bad guys and even the bad guys themselves, because they were wearing metal masks...

4. I would also assume that he always has sleep darts as a part of his standard equipment, so his only task would be to hit Nightwings head. Nightwing is good and fast, but having to fight Wayne and dodge the darts would be an impossible task in the long run and he would go down sooner or later.

python99
Originally posted by Enzeru
I think this is a stomp in Wayne's favour ...

1. He already straight up beat Nightwing, without even trying...

2. Without the suit (and therefore without its additional kevlar weight and the cape) he will be lighter / faster and more mobile...

3. I would assume that he always has his tiny magnets as a part of his standard equipment, which would instantly take out the Escrima Sticks, the same way they took out the weapons of a bunch of bad guys and even the bad guys themselves, because they were wearing metal masks...

4. I would also assume that he always has sleep darts as a part of his standard equipment, so his only task would be to hit Nightwings head. Nightwing is good and fast, but having to fight Wayne and dodge the darts would be an impossible task in the long run and he would go down sooner or later.

Ok standard equipment belt list

Flash grenade
Smoke bomb
Grapple gun
Bat boomerangs
sleep darts
magnets

Inhuman
Are they nude sans belt and sticks?

DarkSaint85
Only Bruce is.

Dick is wrapped up.

Inhuman

Dick is wrapped up.

Yes, I assumed they would both be wearing condoms

Brockalizer
Only Bruce is.

Dick is wrapped up. Bruce rides bare back. Y.O.L.O!

namorsubby
This thread has taken a turn for the worst.

I'd say Bruce because......well, he trained him. And he's better.

Mindset
NW wins because namorshubby thinks Batman wins.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Mindset
NW wins because namorshubby thinks Batman wins.

clap

namorsubby
Awww....I love you guys too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.