Black Panther (current) vs. Sabretooth (bone claw)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Just what it says. Who takes it?

Vanguard
adamantium sabes would be better?

Stoic
Creed wins imo, just too strong.

Vanguard
Current Panther is Superhumanly strong too.

Vanguard
Not to mention his daggers could phase through the adamantium and hit his vital organs.

celeyhyga17
Black Panther

dial J for Josh
T'challa would demolish Creed.

deathslash
hm..... let's see here. The guy with the ranged energy daggers, portable teleporter, vibranium claws, superior fighting abilities, vibranium armored suit, energy shields, a unique fighting style, agility that's comparable to spider-man and an intellect that's comparable to reed Richards versus the guy with impressive but still inferior h2h knowledge, a healing factor, enhansed speed, strength and adamantium claws. Yeah... this really hard to choose the right winner.

comicfan11
BP

wolverinos
people are joking right? Black Panther will murder creed.
only thing creed got on top of BP is maybe and i do mean only maybe strength and the fact he got healing factor thats it, other than that BP rapes him in every category.

deathslash
Originally posted by wolverinos
people are joking right?
who are you talking about? Stoic is the only one that actually gave Creed the win.

Originally posted by wolverinos
Black Panther will murder creed.
only thing creed got on top of BP is maybe and i do mean only maybe strength and the fact he got healing factor thats it, other than that BP rapes him in every category. Hell, yeah he would.

Vanguard
Adamantium Sabes loses too btw.

abhilegend
Creed kills him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Creed kills him.

LIES!!!

Sin I AM
What has bp done lately to put him above creed? Last time they met Sabes had him dead to rights

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What has bp done lately to put him above creed? Last time they met Sabes had him dead to rights

Taken RPG's to the chest, and dominated Deadpool in hth.

abhilegend
Victor still kills him.

Vanguard
Victor still kills him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Truth hurts.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vanguard
Taken RPG's to the chest, and dominated Deadpool in hth.

Not good enough. Wade is an idiot and creed survived worse. What else u got

krisblaze
Sabretooth is faster, stronger, more durable and has a healing factor.

Vanguard
Originally posted by krisblaze
Sabretooth is faster, stronger, more durable and has a healing factor.

durable and healing factor are basically the same thing. What makes you say he's faster, when they had a race and Panther won?

DarkSaint85
A HF stacks on top of durability, though.

IF you manage to pierce skin, it still wouldn't matter.

Just ny two cents.

krisblaze
durable and healing factor are basically the same thing. What makes you say he's faster, when they had a race and Panther won?

What race?

I don't recall them interacting since Wolverine v3.

Vanguard
Originally posted by krisblaze
What race?

I don't recall them interacting since Wolverine v3.

https://s16.postimg.org/jldcihoid/Tchalla42.jpgimage upload no resize

krisblaze
I remember that.

DarkSaint85
Was that the Sabes who got decapitated by Wolvy?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Was that the Sabes who got decapitated by Wolvy? ~

No. That's real Tooth. Clone appeared in the same story arc, but later. Was pretty much mindless, had a different scent and was wearing the classic Jim Lee costume.

Anyway, no wonder T'Challa beat Creed in that... "race", let's call it... considering he actually knows his own country...?

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
~

No. That's real Tooth. Clone appeared in the same story arc, but later. Was pretty much mindless, had a different scent and was wearing the classic Jim Lee costume.

Anyway, no wonder T'Challa beat Creed in that... "race", let's call it... considering he actually knows his own country...?

Would you agree Panther's faster?

abhilegend
No

staxamillion
BP

Vanguard
No

Hater

Vanguard
Originally posted by staxamillion
BP

Yes

Vanguard
Last time they met Sabes had him dead to rights

Wasn't Vibranium Panther though.

Dareangel
last fight they had panther was faster(fighting speed) and more skilled. sabretooth just managed to lift him by his neck and basically presented superior strength. however we dont know how things would have go if wolverine didnt interfere. i will go with panther.

abhilegend
Hater
Idiot.

Vanguard
Idiot.

Panther wins again ***** boy laughing

Khazra Reborn
Taken RPG's to the chest

For real when was this?

abhilegend
Panther wins again ***** boy laughing
Only in your dreams idiot.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
For real when was this?

Black Panther issue #3. I put it on the last page in his respect thread.

Sin I AM
Wasn't Vibranium Panther though.

It wasn't? How do you know

Vanguard
It wasn't? How do you know

Don't quote me on that.

Sin I AM
Don't quote me on that.

Its not like its a low showing if it is. Vibranium is good against blunt strikes not slashing strikes

Khazra Reborn
Black Panther issue #3. I put it on the last page in his respect thread.

Unless you're missing a page, nobody shot him with an rpg.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Unless you're missing a page, nobody shot him with an rpg.

You have to look closely. Read the bold print in the post. You can see the soldier firing an RPG. It's what caused the explosion.

Sin I AM
You have to look closely. Read the bold print in the post. You can see the soldier firing an RPG. It's what caused the explosion.

Look like a flash from a gun. Maybe a rifle. I d think an rpg would be a tad bit more showy. Especially if tanked.

What do you think of his fight with Wade?

Vanguard
Look like a flash from a gun. Maybe a rifle. I d think an rpg would be a tad bit more showy. Especially if tanked.

What do you think of his fight with Wade?

BP pretty much dominated that whole fight. And Deadpool is one of the better martial artists out there. It's hard to take him seriously sometimes though.

That explosion was huge. It couldn't have come from a rifle. Also, if you look closely the soldiers machete broke when he tried to hack away at Panther's suit.

Khazra Reborn
He's right, I see the rpg, that's a pretty impressive display of durability. Granted, the rpg puts him down, but blunt force from punches will be pretty insignificant from anyone under class 10 with that armor.

Sin I AM
BP pretty much dominated that whole fight. And Deadpool is one of the better martial artists out there. It's hard to take him seriously sometimes though.

That explosion was huge. It couldn't have come from a rifle. Also, if you look closely the soldiers machete broke when he tried to hack away at Panther's suit.

Not taking anything away from his fight. I honestly dont feel like Wade was serious. It's hard to rate his fights cuz he's such a joke now

Surtur
An article about BP some might find amusing:

Why Black Panther is Marvel's most dangeour super villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.