Spiderman (no webs) vs DCNU Bane/Pre Reboot Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Vanguard
I think I gotta go with Spiderman.

Estacado
lulz

Alias Stone
Spidey

Stoic
I know that we aren't supposed to mention the Spiderman vs Firelord battle, but if Spidey fights Bane the way he fought Firelord by evading everything and just putting out damage, I see him winning this with ease.

JayDaDon
Spidey.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I know that we aren't supposed to mention the Spiderman vs Firelord battle, but if Spidey fights Bane the way he fought Firelord by evading everything and just putting out damage, I see him winning this with ease.

Crazy thing about this isnt, Firelord isn't the only Herald Spidey has done like that.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Crazy thing about this isnt, Firelord isn't the only Herald Spidey has done like that. Really?! Do tell.

8swords
pete, beats the shit out of bane like how he did with kingpin big grin

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
Really?! Do tell.

Masterson. Absorbing Man. He fought a Thor clone that was teamed with the Fantastic Four.

Q99
Spider-Girl (Mayday Parker) pulls that with Seth the serpent god once.

comicfan11
Why do people even put Bane in fights like this?
He is an amped street leveler, maybe low meta in the NuDCU.

Spidey breaks him 10/10

Alias Stone
Originally posted by Stoic

Can someone post this fight please cos I keep on hearing about it

And the rest that were mentioned please

Batman-Prime
Spiderman wins, he is one of the best ^^.

Stoic
Originally posted by Alias Stone
Can someone post this fight please cos I keep on hearing about it

And the rest that were mentioned please

https://www.google.com/search?q=Spiderman+vs+Firelord+pics&oq=Spiderman+vs+Firelord+pics&aqs=chrome..69i57.6452j0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

wolverinos
depends where the fight is held.
if the fight is held in spain, during a rain, on a train, i must say bane.
in any other case spidy.

iscaremonkeys
............lol at this thread.
Spite
Spidey STOMPS

h1a8
Spidey with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.