Achilles VS Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
no spear for achilles only H2H who wins.
its DC Achilles.

Stoic
split

Silver_Lantern
i dont know much about marvel's achilles but i feel he has this

Stoic
^ I thought that this was the DC version.

wolverinos
its the DC version

Colossus-Big C
he **** stomps

Silver_Lantern
d.c version.....he also stomps

Q99
Yea, Achilles has Grace, regen, strength...

abhilegend
Namor caves his head in.

wolverinos
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor caves his head in.

Achilles was a match for wonder women and even she with her speed couldnt lay a hand on him for a while until she figured a way.

abhilegend
Originally posted by wolverinos
Achilles was a match for wonder women and even she with her speed couldnt lay a hand on him for a while until she figured a way.
Namor actually knocked out hulk. Owlman was dancing around the same achilles later.

Bentley
Achilles stood up to Geo Force, I think he has enough to take down Namor after a good fight.

wolverinos
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor actually knocked out hulk. Owlman was dancing around the same achilles later.

oh come on everybody got their uber feats and spiderman also beat hulk so? in general namor can give a good fight to heralds but is no match for the likes of wonder women for example, eventually he goes down.
as it was stated achilles had the godly grace which wonder women couldnt overcome at the beginning, he got regeneration healing, he got strength to match wonder women, he one shotted Eradicator and threw down with geo force and was physically superior slightly.
i think he is on the same level as namor but i do believe he can win.

comicfan11
Going with Achilles here

deathslash
achilles ftw 10/10

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
achilles ftw 10/10
thumb up

celeyhyga17
Namor..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.