Superman v solarr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between superman and solar?

Warlord
are you kidding?

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
are you kidding?

Let's assume that he wasn't ... who do you believe wins this?

Endless Mike
Gold Key Solar would probably loses to most versions of Superman, unless he can figure out how to transform into/emit Kryptonite radiation/red sunlight. Some of the most powerful version of Clark could beat Dark Horse Solar.

Only Cosmic Armor Superman could beat Valiant Solar (and even then it's hardly a sure thing).

abhilegend
Solar wins.

Rao Kal El
Superman...

Does not win this one sad

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Gold Key Solar would probably loses to most versions of Superman, unless he can figure out how to transform into/emit Kryptonite radiation/red sunlight. Some of the most powerful version of Clark could beat Dark Horse Solar.

Only Cosmic Armor Superman could beat Valiant Solar (and even then it's hardly a sure thing).

thumb up

Good thing, that Superman has so many versions that he can win every fight. In this case I choose CA superman or golden Superman Prime smile

wolverinos
this is pathetic already seriously, as soon as there is a character that the majority believe can beat either thor, sentry or hulk suddenly you see that guy going up against superman just so the fans of the defeated character can release some steam.
i do believe some people here actually got a voodoo doll looking like superman which they torture when they are not fapping...

mighty adam
Solar too much for the greatest comic character ever.

Delta1938
Originally posted by wolverinos
this is pathetic already seriously, as soon as there is a character that the majority believe can beat either thor, sentry or hulk suddenly you see that guy going up against superman just so the fans of the defeated character can release some steam.
i do believe some people here actually got a voodoo doll looking like superman which they torture when they are not fapping...

Whoa, someone's having a bad day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.