Army of Darkness 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Bruce Campbell Confirms 'Army of Darkness 2' is Happening

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/army-of-darkness.jpg

Hell yes.

Mindset
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93a3cNn9G1qk9olo.gif

Ridley_Prime
Looking forward to it as well. At least it'll make people forget about that Evil Dead remake we had sooner than later. It had Campbell's blessing, was an alright gorefest for what it was, but now the true next installment begins!

quanchi112
The new Evil Dead was well done.

Kazenji
Still yet to see that remake

as for this.... thumb up thumb up

appsfacebook

Kazenji
Read some more news

steverules_2
That'll be interesting, can't wait to see Ash kick some ass with his chainsaw arm

erik.dansereau
Best news ever. I did enjoy the Evil Dead remake, was slightly disappointed, but enjoyable.

COG Veteran
This was the announcement I've been waiting for. This kicks so much ass.

Patient_Leech
So is he gonna hit the gym and get back in shape for this or are they going to cast someone else? Or was he serious about using a walker and a heart attack? lol... either way, I don't care. I'm just glad that Sam Raimi is back for it. Should be histerical.

steverules_2
They can't not have Bruce come back

Impediment
I really want this to happen now.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So is he gonna hit the gym and get back in shape for this or are they going to cast someone else? Or was he serious about using a walker and a heart attack? lol... either way, I don't care. I'm just glad that Sam Raimi is back for it. Should be histerical.

Bruce has been in shape you dope

its called Burn Notice.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by quanchi112
The new Evil Dead was well done.

Well done doesn't mean a movie is good. However, the imagery at the end made the movie worth price of admission. thumb up

What's Raimis involvement in this project ?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Well done doesn't mean a movie is good. However, the imagery at the end made the movie worth price of admission. thumb up

What's Raimis involvement in this project ?

Raimi will most likely be the director. He himself has yet to say its set in stone, he HAS to be the one to do this.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Bruce Campbell Confirms 'Army of Darkness 2' is Happening

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/army-of-darkness.jpg

Hell yes.
Oh FuxK Yeah!

Esau Cairn
Don't get your hopes up, this is about the 3rd time Raimi & Campbell has announced a sequel. Not to mention the numerous times Campbell has said that Ash is a thing of the past.

tredx
This is a nice movie.. big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Don't get your hopes up, this is about the 3rd time Raimi & Campbell has announced a sequel. Not to mention the numerous times Campbell has said that Ash is a thing of the past.

How much more proof do you need

some input from Raimi?.........Campbell is involved with it and that should be enough, Otherwise he would be saying no again like every other time.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
How much more proof do you need

some input from Raimi?.........Campbell is involved with it and that should be enough, Otherwise he would be saying no again like every other time.

That's why I asked what, raimis involvement was. Campbell has hinted towards and spouted many rumors of this in the past. Just because they had a personal discussion doesn't mean squat. Just because Campbell is on board doesn't mean squat either. Campbell was on board for the Freddy VS Jason VS ash movies lmao. It's really hard to take anything, Raimi says serious as well. I remember when Raimi was all about making more sequels to this series and I also remember when that same, Raimi said he was done with the evil dead series and Ash character. As much as I like, Raimi he has given me just enough reason to dislike him. Unless he returns as director which I would bet everything against, I have little interest in this project. I see him as being nothing more than a partial writer and or producer. ISnt he working on poltergeist and world of war craft?

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
ISnt he working on poltergeist and world of war craft?

Have you tried searching for those things yourself?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

It's sounding a bit more legit this time...

Sam Raimi Confirmed to Direct 'Army of Darkness 2'

jinXed by JaNx
Have you tried searching for those things yourself?

No and that's because I know this news is still young. I'm pretty sure I heard about this around the same time that it was posted. The most that I heard about Raimis involvement is that he had verified a possible sequel. I usually don't research information on movies any more, at least movies that haven't started production anymore.

COG Veteran
Load up your boomstick... Raimi confirms he's directing.

http://screenrant.com/sam-raimi-directing-army-of-darkness-2/

Esau Cairn
Cool.

Kazenji
I remember reading somewhere regarding that OZ movie that he did, It was basically a remake of Army Of Darkness.

Esau Cairn
I remember reading somewhere regarding that OZ movie that he did, It was basically a remake of Army Of Darkness.

It's on Youtube somewhere but some scenes, camera angles & basic plot match.

Stranger gets taken to another land/dimension.
Falls in love with beautiful woman that becomes evil.
Must go on a quest to haunted graveyard for a spell.
Flying monkey/demon kidnaps damsel...

jinXed by JaNx
Nice to hear that, Raimi is on board.

What does everyone think the right budget for this movie would be? I'm thinking no more than thirty million.

Patient_Leech
Good news for Army of Darkness 2, bad news for Evil Dead remake sequel...

'Evil Dead 2' Loses Fede Alvarez, Sequel In Jeopardy...

Fine by me. I was kind of "meh" on the remake. Was mildly curious where they'd go next, but oh well.

COG Veteran
I'm thinking that Fede dropped the project after Raimi picked it back up.

Patient_Leech
The bullshit explained...

"Bruce Campbell Has Made Some Inconsistent Comments About 'Army Of Darkness 2' But It's Still Being Worked On"

COG Veteran
Well at least its still being worked on, not scrapped or anything.

quanchi112
I would rather have the sequel to the newer Evil Dead than a sequel to Army of Darkness.

samhain
Wonder which ending they'll go off? The S-Mart ending or the apocalypse ending? I'd be fine with either one most likely.

Kazenji
The S-Mart ending is the official one anyway.

botankus
I kind of liked the low-budget feel to AOD. Hope they stay closer to that route than that of a $100M blockbuster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.