tv episode or movie? drowning sister?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amys99
Okay not sure if this is a movie or a tv episode of some kind. All I can remember is two girls (possibly twins) fighting in the back seat of a car over a teddy bear. The car crashes and one girl is trapped in the car and there is a shot of her floating under the water with the teddy bear near by. the next thing I remember is the living girl now grown up walking into a bathroom where I believe there is only a bath tub in the centre of the room and the ghost of the other girl also now an adult (this is why i remeber them being twins)standing by the tub. Don't know if it was an actual horror movie or what but it freaked me out when I was young and I can't stop thinking about it. I would have seen this when i was any where from six-eleven years old so it had to be on tv before 2000 I NEED to know what it is! thanks

amys99
I found it! Tv showcalled VR.5! episodes on YouTube. I've searched for years and finally found it! I only found it by googling "90s tv episodes about sister drowning" wasn't what I remembered but I'm so glad I found it! I was only six years old and must have watched it with my parents cuz both parts I remember we're in two different episodes. ep1 and 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.