Black Alice VS Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Alice

VS

Odin

Emo or Elder?

Q99
She's yanked power from stronger.

abhilegend
One eye loses.

deathslash
Didn't she fight the Spectre on even terms?

Q99
Originally posted by deathslash
Didn't she fight the Spectre on even terms?

Even better, she yanked all the Spectre's power and the only reason she didn't destroy him is because he's an immortal spirit and there was basically nothing to destroy, so she couldn't finish the job before his power returned.

guy222
Odin

Q99
Originally posted by guy222
Odin

How's Odin supposed to beat her when she wields the might of the Odinforce?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
How's Odin supposed to beat her when she wields the might of the Odinforce?

And worse, doesn't that leavehim powerless as well?

Cogito
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And worse, doesn't that leavehim powerless as well?

Yes, it's stealing, not copying.

This is spite, really.

redhotrash
Can she steal the power he'd get from relics, such as his spear and other equipment? Whats to stop him from shunting off his regular power and just dealing with her as a giant viking with magic weapons?

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, it's stealing, not copying.

This is spite, really. thumb up

As I said in another thread: there is not a single magical entity I'd put above Alice-- 5D imps notwithstanding.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

As I said in another thread: there is not a single magical entity I'd put above Alice-- 5D imps notwithstanding.
thumb down
Odin dies

pym-ftw
Can she steal from him if he's not tapping into it?

I mean he is atleast class 40 before he amps up...

Galan007
Much like how Amazo can copy the full extent of a character's ability, regardless of how much power they're actively using at the time, so too can Alice steal the full extent of a magic user's power.

guy222
Stupid Odin big grin

Uriel005
Originally posted by redhotrash
Can she steal the power he'd get from relics, such as his spear and other equipment? Whats to stop him from shunting off his regular power and just dealing with her as a giant viking with magic weapons? yes anything inherently magical divine or otherwise is within Alice's grasp to steal. DoV Specter basically had to let her be and she couldn't perma kill him but I would definitely put the fight in her win column as the Specter was rendered helpless while she had his powers.

Glorificus
Odin mindrapes her.

guy222
Yay

Q99
Originally posted by redhotrash
Can she steal the power he'd get from relics, such as his spear and other equipment? Whats to stop him from shunting off his regular power and just dealing with her as a giant viking with magic weapons?

When she steals from Dr. Fate, the helmet comes with. When she steals from Dr. Occult, so does the symbol of seven. Wonder Woman, the lasso and tiara. Alan Scott, the ring. Blue Devil, the trident of lucifer. You get the idea.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Odin mindrapes her.

Other way around, she has his magic.

Glorificus
But not his telepathy.

Battle starts: Alice thinks: steal magic.
Odin thinks: vegetable.

Alice is a vegetable. (assuming they have similar reaction speeds, but likely they don't, as Asgardians have superhuman stats)

Odin stomps in every scenario.

ares834
Is there are any reason why we would assume that Odin's TP powers aren't magic based? Because it seems like a pretty logical conclusion.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
Is there are any reason why we would assume that Odin's TP powers aren't magic based? Because it seems like a pretty logical conclusion.

That, and we're also being asked to assume that his telepathy can overwhelm the Odinforce. So there's two obvious problems with the argument.

When Thor had the full Odinforce, he had telepathy, btw, so it's definitely part of the magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.