Superman vs graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between superman and graviton?

DarkSaint85
Graviton better bring his A game.....Clark deals with black holes.....

guy222
Supes

maxivitopowe
split with egde to supes

bluewaterrider
Graviton.

This will be the case for any standard-acting Superman from as far back as the late 1950s, provided Graviton knows what Superman's actual powers are. Superman can win if he performs an uncharacteristic "first draw" blitz, though. Or gets really creative.

Graviton 7/10 under normal conditions.

At least for any proposed 1st time encounter.

Delta1938
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Graviton.

This will be the case for any standard-acting Superman from as far back as the late 1950s, provided Graviton knows what Superman's actual powers are. Superman can win if he performs an uncharacteristic "first draw" blitz, though. Or gets really creative.

Graviton 7/10 under normal conditions.

At least for any proposed 1st time encounter.

Blue SOP. Immediately say Superman loses without giving an actual reason, but vaguely referring to.....things. So.....what are these "as far back as the late 1950's" things you have in mind?

emporerpants
Supes wins, if he can resist black holes graviton is in for a whuppin'

abhilegend
Blue is likely mentioning PC superman's vulnerability to gravity where he lost his powers under heavy gravity. That's never a case for post-crisis superman or post-flashpoint superman.

Odekahn
Superman for the win

Flyattractor
Well Supes just turned 75 so He is getting kinda old...probably cant pass those black holes like he used to.

Cogito
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well Supes just turned 75 so He is getting kinda old...probably cant pass those black holes like he used to.

Tell that to Superman Prime from DC1M

pym-ftw
Graviton ain't what he used to be, Superman wins with moderate difficulty

Delta1938
Top. Wonder if Blue will tell why Superman has problems with gravity that go back to the 1950's.

carver9
Hulk just one shot koed Graviton. I can see Superman defeating him as well. Superman 7/10

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk just one shot koed Graviton. I can see Superman defeating him as well. Superman 7/10

So Hulk would take 6/10 of Graviton? thumb up I agree

Delta1938
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So Hulk would take 6/10 of Graviton? thumb up I agree

More like 5.000000001/10. big grin

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Graviton ain't what he used to be, Superman wins with moderate difficulty Graviton used to be something?

Kazenji
Yeah he use to be a pineapple.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
Graviton used to be something?

Back when the name Graviton......carried some weight.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Back when the name Graviton......carried some weight. I see what you did there. smokin'

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Back when the name Graviton......carried some weight.

miffed I hate puns. mad

Still waiting for Blue.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Delta1938
miffed I hate puns. mad

Still waiting for Blue.

There's nothing wrong with being a little punny from time to time big grin

Delta1938
Originally posted by Odekahn
There's nothing wrong with being a little punny from time to time big grin

miffed I want to murder your SOUL.

Igniz
miffed I want to murder your SOUL.

You have to be a Hell Lord in order to do that evil face

Delta1938
Originally posted by Igniz
You have to be a Hell Lord in order to do that evil face

I'll train very hard!!!

And it may or may not do me any good.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/arpvGBy_700b.jpg

Odekahn
Well damn. Thank God I didn't tell my Mummy joke. You'd have gotten way too wrapped up in it!

Igniz
I'll train very hard!!!

And it may or may not do me any good.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/arpvGBy_700b.jpg

Or just make a deal with a Hell Lord to give you the ability to steal or destroy people's soul.It will only cost you your soul evil face

As for this thread, classic Graviton would put up more of a fight but would still lose in the end.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Odekahn
Well damn. Thank God I didn't tell my Mummy joke. You'd have gotten way too wrapped up in it!

mad And this after I tell you bacon sandwiches are a cure for hangovers? I'm going to taze your groin.

Or just make a deal with a Hell Lord to give you the ability to steal or destroy people's soul.It will only cost you your soul evil face

As for this thread, classic Graviton would put up more of a fight but would still lose in the end.

Or, I'll sell YOUR soul. evil face

Odekahn
mad And this after I tell you bacon sandwiches are a cure for hangovers? I'm going to taze your groin.

laughing out loud

Igniz
Or, I'll sell YOUR soul. evil face

Too late for you stick out tongue As for why I said that, check out my file on the net big grin

Delta1938
Too late for you stick out tongue As for why I said that, check out my file on the net big grin

Then I'll sell your life. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.