Deathstroke the terminator vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
No morals who wins

jitay
BP

deathslash
You know that this fight has been done twice before right? Anyway, BP wins after a nice fight.

redhotrash
Deathstroke his him the beating he deserves.

deathslash
Originally posted by redhotrash
Black Panther gives Deathstroke the beating he deserves. fixed that for you

Golgo13
Split.

Vanguard
Panther by a little. He can do some ridiculous shi*.

I'm assuming we're not talking King of the Dead Panther.

deathslash
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther by a little. He can do some ridiculous shi*.

I'm assuming we're not talking King of the Dead Panther. Why wouldn't we be talking about King of the Dead Panther?

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
Why wouldn't we be talking about King of the Dead Panther?

Just because someone said the battles been done before. I thought it must have been prior to King of the Dead.

DTM
Id go Deathstroke more than not. BP is around Batman level overall, and Deathstroke has beaten Batman many more times than the reverse. DS is superhuman, BP is peak human.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DTM
Id go Deathstroke more than not. BP is around Batman level overall, and Deathstroke has beaten Batman many more times than the reverse. DS is superhuman, BP is peak human.

Panther is not Batman level, he's always been at least Cap level. Where did you come up with that?

And current Panther is Superhuman.

http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

deathslash
Originally posted by DTM
Id go Deathstroke more than not. BP is around Batman level overall, and Deathstroke has beaten Batman many more times than the reverse. DS is superhuman, BP is peak human. Yeah.... Panther's always been at least as stong as Cap and he's currently a low meta. With his level of intelligence, teleporter, energy shields, vibranium suit, h2h skills, and energy daggers T'challa takes this.

DTM
Eh, Ive always thought BP was Batman level, maybe he got a boost in recent years. Still, I still believe Deathstroke is BPs superior, mentally and physically, and would get more wins than loses here. Id pick Cap over BP, and Ill pick DS over him as well.

deathslash
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, Ive always thought BP was Batman level, maybe he got a boost in recent years. Still, I still believe Deathstroke is BPs superior, mentally and physically, and would get more wins than loses here. Id pick Cap over BP, and Ill pick DS over him as well. He's always been as stong as captain America and he's recently become superhuman. BP is by far Deathstroke's mental superior and is just about as stong and fast as him currently. Black Panther will certainly win this fight due to having superior armor, weapons, fighting abilities and mental faculties.

DTM
Well yes, BP has always been physically closer to Cap than Batman, but its not like theres a huge difference between the two, and its not like Batman doesnt bring more (aka MUCH MORE) to the table over his physical abilities. Overall I could see BP in a class with Cap at times, and with Batman at other times, all of which Id see Deathstroke beating more than not. But thats me, you disagree, so all cool. smile

deathslash
Originally posted by DTM
Well yes, BP has always been physically closer to Cap than Batman, but its not like theres a huge difference between the two, and its not like Batman doesnt bring more (aka MUCH MORE) to the table over his physical abilities. Overall I could see BP in a class with Cap at times, and with Batman at other times, all of which Id see Deathstroke beating more than not. But thats me, you disagree, so all cool. smile True as that may be, we're talking about what Black Panther currently is(he's currently above Captain America in terms of physical abilities)

Vanguard
Not to mention Panther's tech trumps Deathstroke's.

Vanguard
Bump

for laughs

someone thinking Deathstroke stands a chance

DarkSaint85
Remind me what King O the dead BP has done post upgrade?

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Remind me what King O the dead BP has done post upgrade?

teleport
force field
invisibility
physically torn opponents in half
strength sufficient to handle Black Dwarf

tkitna
Originally posted by Vanguard
teleport
force field
invisibility
physically torn opponents in half
strength sufficient to handle Black Dwarf

I'm sold. BP wins

celeyhyga17
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t583880.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=516560&pagenumber=1

Been done before...

abhilegend
Deathstroke wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.