the ripping battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
basically i have noticed that black adam, Superboy Prime and sentry got some kind of fetish towards ripping off limbs.
so each of them is going thru this gauntlet and trying to rip off the arm of the opponent... lets see where you think each of them will stop.
remember its not a fight, each of the 3 is attempting to rip off the arm of the opponent, lets begin.

Bane on venom
spider man
Luke cage
Namor
Savage Hulk
juggernaut
WWH
Thor
Superman
Odin(while odin is amping and using all his odin force to prevent his arm from being ripped off).

StiltmanFTW
They all stop at Bendispower Cage.

Galan007
Are the rippees fighting the rippers' attempts at all, or are they just holding their arms out and letting this happen?

Either way, Juggernaut, Superman and Odin are the only ones I'm sure would retain their appendage.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They all stop at Bendispower Cage.
thumb up

carver9
The list is jacked. They stop at Namor or Savage Hulk.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Galan007
Are the rippees fighting the rippers' attempts at all, or are they just holding their arms out and letting this happen?

Either way, Juggernaut, Superman and Odin are the only ones I'm sure would retain their appendage.

basically its a struggle between the 2 parties, i think its more fair that way since if the character is not resisting its way easier and more obvious.

jitay
Why the hell are Bane and Spiderman on this list
It should be:
Cage
Diamond Frost
Colossus
Thing
Namor
Savage Hulk
juggernaut
WWH
Thor

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They all stop at Bendispower Cage. I must agree. The top herald of Lord Rand can take any sort of punishment that there is.

wolverinos
Originally posted by jitay
Why the hell are Bane and Spiderman on this list
It should be:
Cage
Diamond Frost
Colossus
Thing
Namor
Savage Hulk
juggernaut
WWH
Thor

if you want you can open your own thread, in this thread this is the list.

and the thing about your list, you believe thing is harder to separate than colossus? and wwh more durable than juggernaut? such a fail...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.