Sebastian Shaw Vs DCnU Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SS_zpsa4839677.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PARA_zps2385629a.jpg

DarkSaint85
Parasite.

carver9
Shaw isn't written like he should be written. With his powerset, nothing short of Thanos should stop him.

jitay
How would parasite affect him?

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Shaw isn't written like he should be written. With his powerset, nothing short of Thanos should stop him. We don't need another Rulk, carv. Shaw is fine as is.

As for this thread: Parasite stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by jitay
How would parasite affect him?

By draining him.

Brockalizer
Shaw isn't written like he should be written. With his powerset, nothing short of Thanos should stop him. I've been sayin that for years. Shaw is one of the worst written Marvel villains IMO.

Q99
Kinetic absorption isn't *that* powerful, especially since he can be overloaded.

-K-M-
Shaw can absorb all forms of energy now including magic. He prefers kinetic, but he isn't limited to it.

Q99
Still, he's still just a brick. He can be low on power and he can overload. Strong, sure, but not overwhelming.

Wei Phoenix
Drainer vs Absorber, drainer usually wins.

carver9
Didn't Rogue fail at absorbing Shaw and honestly, Rogue absorption is more stable than Parasite and her fts of absorbing is better as well. It isn't going to work.

Q99
I'd say that normally Parasite drains faster than Rogue- his speciality is doing it against Superman, after all, and classically Rogue's level was not enough to rapidly drain someone that strong.

carver9
She drained the Phoenix force and also drained Thor iirc.

DarkSaint85
Are you comparing her to DCnU Parasite, though?

Q99
She drained the Phoenix force and also drained Thor iirc.

Didn't it not actually take much out of them, though?

I know she can drain Juggernaut for awhile and he'll still be fine.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't it not actually take much out of them, though?

I know she can drain Juggernaut for awhile and he'll still be fine. That's because Juggernauts reserves are nigh limitless.

jitay
Anyway Parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.