Wolverine Fanboys vs Wolverine Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
I know you all have read many posts of the haters denying every fact thrown at them about Wolverine. You either fall into one or the other category, you either understand the character or deny everything shown to you.

Wolverine fighting Gladiator for 6 days..... I know this one is a tough pill to swallow for the haters, BUT..I can see it happening. This fight happened off panel, with Gladiator emerging with an unconscious Wolverine over his shoulder. Wolverine has fought almost a day straight against Omega Red while being sedated/drugged. In an X-Men comic Logan kills a fake Professor X, and Gladiator comments about Wolverine's reputation, he even respects his skill. Deathbird trained Gladiator, but she was defeated by Wolverine. I see Gladiator knocking Wolverine out only to see him get back up a few minutes later.. Which probably started putting doubt in his mind like what happened when he fought the Hulk. Gladiator should win every time though. Wolverine won't win against everyone, he's just extremely hard to keep down. I'm probably the biggest fan out there, but I've seen enemies of normal strength knock him out, like Mr. X

You a hater or fan? Come clean before this thread is closed lol

Mindset
I don't think anyone here hides if they hate Wolverine or love him.

Silent Master
You can see Wolverine fighting an elite top tier for 6 days?

EvilTyrant
You hate him or like him?

Mindset
That's confidential.

Silent Master
I dislike the character.

Now, you can really see him fighting an elite top tier for 6 days?

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by Silent Master
You can see Wolverine fighting an elite top tier for 6 days?

Elite?

StiltmanFTW
6 days battle was bull and non-canon.

Wolverine knows strontian pressure points, he would KO Glads in 1 panel (just like he did to his son), if he wanted to cool

Silent Master
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Elite?

Yes...he's up there with Thor and Supes, even if I wouldn't give him a majority against either.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wolverine knows strontian pressure points, he would KO Glads in 1 panel (just like he did to his son), if he wanted to cool Yup, they were physically engaged for 6 days, but they weren't fighting, however it may have looked.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
Yup, they were physically engaged for 6 days, but they weren't fighting, however it may have looked.

Wolverine spent 5.95 days trying to seduce him?

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes...he's up there with Thor and Supes, even if I wouldn't give him a majority against either.

I would say he's elite if he stays confident, I've seen Cannonball give him a hard time

EvilTyrant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wolverine knows strontian pressure points, he would KO Glads in 1 panel (just like he did to his son), if he wanted to cool
That's one I missed, wish they'd bring him back to the school

Silent Master
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I would say he's elite if he stays confident, I've seen Cannonball give him a hard time

The confidence thing only comes into play when someone that Gladiator thinks he can easily beat ends up giving him trouble, like Canonball pulling a power out of his a$$ in order to absorb Glad's punch or when Cap used a hologram to make it look like Reed was tanking his punches.

StiltmanFTW
Here it is:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2936/kgpp.th.jpg

EvilTyrant
How in the hell did I miss this comic? I was buying them all

StiltmanFTW
It's from Wolverine and the X-Men #12. One of the AvX tie-ins.

eaebiakuya
Gladiator can destroy a planet with punches but he cant KO wolverine ?

This should be a 6 seconds battle at best...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Yup, they were physically engaged for 6 days, but they weren't fighting, however it may have looked.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.