Quasar vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
IMHO, Quasar.

ODG
Black Bolt.

Stoic
Black Bolt for the majority

Rao Kal El
Imo Black Bolt

janus77
depends on how fast Quasar can wrap a field around BB's mouth. If he can prevent BB from using his best weapon, Quasar wins. Otherwise BB wins.

Bouboumaster
Great fight!
I'd say they split

guy222
Q takes it for a slight maj

deathslash
Lord Boltagon

pym-ftw
Quasar slight edge

guy222
Yes

Naija boy
Blackbolt

Golgo13
Quasar or split.

Warlord
Quasar slight edge

Bouboumaster
Well, I hope that they'll make it, because that would be really interesting!

I change my mind too, and I'm going with Quasar with a slight edge!

jitay
Why Boltagon

Kazenji
Blaster Master demands it.

the Darkone
Quasar bfr Black Bolt to the Quantum Zone then it's game over, whats stopping Quasar from absorbing the electrons from Black Bolt!? Quasar is faster and more versatile than Black Bolt, damn this is a tough one!!

Wonder Man
Black Bolt looks like he can kill the Hulk with his scream.
Quasar might not be able to keep together his constructs.
I doubt they could withstand Black Bolts punch.

Warlord
they have withstood worse though

zopzop
Originally posted by Warlord
they have withstood worse though
Since Leo's not here, I'll play Devil's Advocate. Yes, you're right.

Quasar's construct highs include : withstanding the combined superhero assault (Avengers, Xmen, FF) on his dome during Infinity War, blocking Galactus' eyebeam attack, blocking a blast from Thanos with the IG!

The quality of opponents Quasar has fought are also superior to Black Bolts : a rogue Watcher, the Silver Surfer, Rachel Summers with the PF, etc..

Warlord
Originally posted by zopzop
Since Leo's not here, I'll play Devil's Advocate. Yes, you're right.

Quasar's construct highs include : withstanding the combined superhero assault (Avengers, Xmen, FF) on his dome during Infinity War, blocking Galactus' eyebeam attack, blocking a blast from Thanos with the IG!

The quality of opponents Quasar has fought are also superior to Black Bolts : a rogue Watcher, the Silver Surfer, Rachel Summers with the PF, etc..
thumb up

quanchi112
BB wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.