Count Vertigo Vs Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Pre-Flashpoint
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CV2_zps1fc89c12.jpg
2. DCnU
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CV3_zpse6d35136.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GRAV_zpsb1c77d05.jpg

guy222
Is this CN at his best

guy222
Me dummy it's Graviton

DarkSaint85
Graviton wins.

Allankles
Interesting bout - Graviton is better rounded with his gravity manip though.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Allankles
Interesting bout - Graviton is better rounded with his gravity manip though.

I don't know, comicfan is making me a believer on Vertigo. He's beaten top tiers like Superman before, so I think it's whoever gets the first attack off first.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't know, comicfan is making me a believer on Vertigo. He's beaten top tiers like Superman before, so I think it's whoever gets the first attack off first.

But shouldn't the very nature of Graviton's powers negate Vertigo's?

KingD19
Originally posted by Golgo13

And Graviton held every hero on Earth pinned to the ground against their will with ease. Including people like Thor and Hulk.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But shouldn't the very nature of Graviton's powers negate Vertigo's?

Not if vertigo gets his attack off first.

DarkSaint85
Even if he does, the nature of being disorientated by vertigo is to do with the balance in your inner ear - which Graviton, after the initial attack, could simply negate, right?

comicfan11
Graviton wins, he operates on a much higher level.
That said if Vertigo can manage to get an attack first he should be able to dissorient and pin Graviton down, but any omnidirectional blast from Graviton as a response should take Vertigo out.

Count Vertigo's power can mess anyone up but I believe Graviton can omni blast before he looses consciousness and end Vertigo, due to his human durability.

guy222
Grav

Odekahn
Originally posted by comicfan11
Graviton wins, he operates on a much higher level.
That said if Vertigo can manage to get an attack first he should be able to dissorient and pin Graviton down, but any omnidirectional blast from Graviton as a response should take Vertigo out.

Count Vertigo's power can mess anyone up but I believe Graviton can omni blast before he looses consciousness and end Vertigo, due to his human durability.

See, this is what I was thinking. The real issue imo is Vertigo could cripple or "beat" Grav down, but Grav (even in a state that would make the worst hangover seem small) could attack without having to pinpoint. And Grav is more lethal. He takes the win, but not without a splitting headache.

KingD19
Agreed. Even if Vertigo makes him tipsy, he could just crush the entire surrounding area. Vertigo gets pasted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.