Nick Fury vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Nick Fury take out the alien?

SamZED
Hell no.

Brockalizer
With prep, absolutely. Without prep, absolutely not.

pym-ftw
Lol, unless the hellicarrier is standard equipment all 3 Fury's would get owned.

jitay
3?
white Nick and black Nick Jr
Who else

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol, unless the hellicarrier is standard equipment all 3 Fury's would get owned. he has BD25 Counter Symbiote class Helicarrier awaiting instructions for just such an ocassion just in case it ever possesses someone like Silver Surfer. It's with the others including the Great Justice Class X-2921 intended for any future Sentry events as well as a host of other Suicide bomb Helicarriers he has dumped the world defense budget on.

edit: I forgot to mention the targeting device has the largest database for enemy recognition in Marvel and it preps the Helicarrier for transport from the sub dimensional storage unit he has them all parked in awaiting his command to make the suicide run.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jitay
3?
white Nick and black Nick Jr
Who else

and Ultimate Nick Fury.

jitay
Oh Katy

pym-ftw
Yep

Wonder Man
Fury took down Red Skull back in the day.
If you read the Avengers 1959 you'd know it.
http://marvel.com/comics/issue/40360/avengers_1959_2011_1

SamZED
Which is impressive for him... But unless he's got prep no PIS/CIS he dies instantly.

StiltmanFTW
Agents responsible for wiping Nick's ass took down Silver Surfer. Imagine what their boss can do.

SamZED
Hire Mexicans with a sledgehammer?

StiltmanFTW
The worst part happened off-panel. "BUENO! He's bound". Involuntary sexual slavery.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The worst part happened off-panel. "BUENO! He's bound". Involuntary sexual slavery. Are you referring to Bueno Excelente(the mexican superhero from DC that raped Kyle Rayner)?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
Are you referring to Bueno Excelente(the mexican superhero from DC that raped Kyle Rayner)?

No, I'm referring to this kinky bondage scene:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130223/2499947-2359944-mexicans_own_surfer.jpg

If they ever make the next crossover between Marvel and DC, Surfer should "fight" or "team-up" with Bueno big grin

deathslash
No, I'm referring to this kinky bondage scene:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/130223/2499947-2359944-mexicans_own_surfer.jpg

If they ever make the next crossover between Marvel and DC, Surfer should "fight" or "team-up" with Bueno big grin laughing

Wonder Man
Nick Fury stopped an all powerful alien once too. It got ran as a dream cenerio but the point was that it really happened.

jitay
The worst part happened off-panel. "BUENO! He's bound". Involuntary sexual slavery. I wanna hear you squeal like a pig

Uriel005
Originally posted by jitay
I wanna hear you squeal like a pig You got a real pretty mouth

jitay
Woo someone else got the reference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.