Silver Age Superman vs Tyrant (DP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this fight ?

guy222
I wonder how Supes wins this big grin

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
I wonder how Supes wins this big grin

Me too

abhilegend
Punching works in most cases.

Rao Kal El
Sneezing will work too

Batman-Prime
Tank everything for some time and koing Tyrant with a finger flick.

zopzop
Tyrant 10/10.

h1a8
Superman wins. He one shots Tyrant. This isn't even a fight.
Superman is too fast, too strong, and can sneeze Tyrant to death. Spite

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins. He one shots Tyrant. This isn't even a fight.
Superman is too fast, too strong, and can sneeze Tyrant to death. Spite

PC Supes at his best is insanely faster and stronger then Tyrant.

Inhuman
Sneazing won't do much without the help of myx's dust

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Inhuman
Sneazing won't do much without the help of myx's dust

The dust made him sneeze, it didn't amp it.

Inhuman
So let me get this straight, what you are stating is that everytime PC Supes sneezed(even in different story arcs), he blew away planets and galaxies?

Cogito
So let me get this straight, what you are stating is that everytime PC Supes sneezed(even in different story arcs), he blew away planets and galaxies?

I would wonder if PC Superman ever sneezed in other issues. Not exactly something that comes up all the time.

He had used his super-breath to extinguish stars before though

Batman-Prime
^He did, Batman told him to do so, to feel a little bit more human, it was in the fortress of solitude, and it blew off the door...

No. Superman's powers fluctuated from story to story and writer to writer, that was one of the main reasons they introduced Earth 1, 2 etc. and after realizing that it aint enough, they restarted everything with CotiE.
We talk about Superman at his best here so, sneezing solar systems and moving a galaxy load of planets behind him, with a stupid chain, is legit. Sure the second feat was from Superboy but both were equals.

eaebiakuya
Well, his sneeze can bust a solar system, but Tyrant should tank that without much problems, dont ?

Inhuman
Well the only time he ever did that sneezing feat was when myx was involved, with his magic dust.

eaebiakuya
The dust only made him sneeze. He only "charged" the sneeze a bit. But the dust dont amplified the "power".

Rao Kal El
Even as super baby he was about to destroy the planet by just blowing at it.

So yes his sneeze was that powerful IF it was not controled.

We are talking over the top Silver age feats.

Galan007
Meh, pre-crisis Superman could still propel planets and even stars with his breath alone. Here is one such occasion:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16894760/2.jpg.html

Anyway, you guys are making this WAY too complicated. All Supes has to do is deliver a 'super-speed shove', and Tyrant will be sent hurling sideways through time:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16894769/throwtime.jpg.html

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Galan007
Meh, pre-crisis Superman could still propel planets and even stars with his breath alone. Here is one such occasion:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16894760/2.jpg.html

Anyway, you guys are making this WAY too complicated. All Supes has to do is deliver a 'super-speed shove', and Tyrant will be sent hurling sideways through time:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16894769/throwtime.jpg.html

thumb up

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Well, his sneeze can bust a solar system, but Tyrant should tank that without much problems, dont ?

I don't think that's the issue here.

The issue is that he can destroy a solar system with a sneeze.

Imagine what he can do with his punches and kicks at super speed + HV

jitay
Sup all y'all saying that Supes will blow tyrant?

Inhuman
Yes we can all pull out the super high end PC Supes feats from respect threads and such.
The Low end feat are what people don't usually save and post, and they are as plentiful as the high end ones. He wasn't just about vibrating through time, he had laughable low end ones as well.

Supes downed by toymans lazer gun or having trouble with his toy creations (no kryptonite involved), being knocked down by alien bears or giant insects, Etc, etc.
Don't feel like searching for these but ive seen them plus plenty of others.

what im trying to say PC Supes vs threads are phuqing dumb.

Galan007
If you also count the comics he appeared in as Superboy, pre-crisis/Silver Age Superman appeared in thousands of comics over roughly a 30 year span of time. Obviously he's going to accumulate low feats during that time-- however, he also accumulated a plethora of ridiculously high-end feats as well. Anywho, having read a LOT of Silver Age material, I would honestly say that SA Supes was portrayed as retardedly powerful much more than he was portrayed as fodderish.

I agree about PC threads being dumb, though.

Inhuman
II agree about PC threads being dumb, though.

thumb up

h1a8
That's why we have the Full Capacity rule as well as the No PIS rule.

eaebiakuya
Silver age Superman is skyfather level ?

DTM
Depowered Tyrant, Ill give it to SA Superman, full strength Tyrant, not so much.

h1a8
Silver age Superman is skyfather level ? There was nothing he couldn't do if the story required it.

Batman-Prime
Silver age Superman is skyfather level ?

Sometimes even beyond.

Reflassshh
SA supes ftw, too fast, too strong.
Full power tyrant would win though.

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps.

guy222
Silly thread Supes can sneeze blow all he wants. He loses here. Goodness big grin

Odekahn
Superman obliterates Tyrant

Galan007
There was nothing he couldn't do if the story required it. Heh, you act like this 'power' was taken from him after the Silver Age.

Odekahn
Heh, you act like this 'power' was taken from him after the Silver Age.

It was greatly reduced though. Could you imagine nowadays, "When I'm ready and don't want to be moved, no power on Earth can move me!" Lol

Galan007
When the story calls for it, Superman>ALL.

This will always hold true in DC.

Odekahn

This will always hold true in DC.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the thesis statement of the subject at hand. It is all that truly matters in the end. thumb up

carver9
Tyrant but Superman puts up a good fight.

quanchi112

This will always hold true in DC. Same could be said for any hero. That isn't a legitimate reason for any versus thread to being debated on anyways.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Same could be said for any hero. That isn't a legitimate reason for any versus thread to being debated on anyways. uhm no. no hero other than pc superman > anything if the story called for it. He did the most ridiculous shit in comic history. Hulk is a close exception though but still debatable.

quanchi112
uhm no. no hero other than pc superman > anything if the story called for it. He did the most ridiculous shit in comic history. Hulk is a close exception though but still debatable. Based on what ?

Igniz
Tyrant wins!Superman got transmutated twice by the space cowboy Terraman.Had trouble with an Abominable Snowman.Star Sapphire made SA Superman her slave big grin

abhilegend
Tyrant was hurt by Terrax and Ganeymede.

stick out tongue

h1a8
Originally posted by Igniz
Tyrant wins!Superman got transmutated twice by the space cowboy Terraman.Had trouble with an Abominable Snowman.Star Sapphire made SA Superman her slave big grin Superman also sneezed destroyed a galaxy and transported a dozen planets faster than light with a smile on his face and moved so fast he traveled to the end of the universe almost instantly. He atomizes Tryant with a punch.

DarkSaint85
If you also count the comics he appeared in as Superboy, pre-crisis/Silver Age Superman appeared in thousands of comics over roughly a 30 year span of time. Obviously he's going to accumulate low feats during that time-- however, he also accumulated a plethora of ridiculously high-end feats as well. Anywho, having read a LOT of Silver Age material, I would honestly say that SA Supes was portrayed as retardedly powerful much more than he was portrayed as fodderish.

I agree about PC threads being dumb, though.

In Galan I trust.

Mshinu
PC Supes wins by Superfart.

Mindset
Tyrant wins.

I haven't read any of h1a8's posts, but I can assure you, they are completely wrong.

Diesldude
Superman wins with one arm tied behind his back.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Mindset
Tyrant wins.

I haven't read any of h1a8's posts, but I can assure you, they are completely wrong.

Right, who needs that "logic stuff" anyways?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman wins with one arm tied behind his back. Based on what ?

Batman-Prime
Based on what ?

SA comic you never read.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/bale1.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SA comic you never read.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/bale1.gif What did he do in this comic.

Rao Kal El
What did he do in this comic.
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/PRE%20CRISIS%20EARTH%20ONE%20SUPERMAN/SUPER%20BABY/SUPER%20BREATH/superboy167010_zpsd51620a2.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/PRE%20CRISIS%20EARTH%20ONE%20SUPERMAN/SUPER%20BABY/SUPER%20BREATH/superboy167010_zpsd51620a2.jpg Pretty lame.

Rao Kal El
Pretty lame.

laughing out loud Can Thanos do that?

quanchi112
laughing out loud Can Thanos do that? Thanos is on another level aka mastering supreme power and making it his *****.

He's the top dog.

Rao Kal El
Thanos is on another level aka mastering supreme power and making it his *****.

He's the top dog.

Based on?

Show me evidence of Baby Thanos or Baby Tyrant having that power level.

This is the reason why DC reduced power levels. but We are talking SA Superman, so Silver age feats allowed for him.

quanchi112
Based on?

Show me evidence of Baby Thanos or Baby Tyrant having that power level.

This is the reason why DC reduced power levels. but We are talking SA Superman, so Silver age feats allowed for him. Thanos augmented himself and what he is capable of as a baby is not relevant.

Thanos has feats which would make Suoerman blush. Not even close.

Rao Kal El
Thanos augmented himself and what he is capable of as a baby is not relevant.

With gadgets, not his own power. And what SA baby superman was capable off is related to what a grown Superman can do.

Now, i understand that for some of you marvel fans Superman is hard to digest, but SA Superman is even worse.

And as retarded as some of his showings might be Superman just punches Tyrant into the time stream and Thanos along just for good meassure at super speed. Or just sneeze them to death.

Now get over and stop trolling'cuz you know SA wins, you closeted Superman fan.

Odekahn
Thanos augmented himself and what he is capable of as a baby is not relevant.

What is Thanos' greatest feat iyo?

abhilegend
Getting beaten by Squirrel Girl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
What is Thanos' greatest feat iyo? I already supplied a feat which makes Superman envious.

Golgo13
Super Baby FTW!

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Getting beaten by Squirrel Girl. Not canon. Superman being drummed by a Fatlantean comes to mind.

Odekahn
I already supplied a feat which makes Superman envious.

What's the post number? Or just quote it?

quanchi112
With gadgets, not his own power. And what SA baby superman was capable off is related to what a grown Superman can do.

Now, i understand that for some of you marvel fans Superman is hard to digest, but SA Superman is even worse.

And as retarded as some of his showings might be Superman just punches Tyrant into the time stream and Thanos along just for good meassure at super speed. Or just sneeze them to death.

Now get over and stop trolling'cuz you know SA wins, you closeted Superman fan. Thanos' uses science for his own power not like Superman who needs a yellow sun nearby.

Not at all. Superman like any hero needed aid and quite often. Yo also ignore the sneeze and the fact he doesn't kill in that scan.

You are wrong and are usually wrong when it comes to Superman. I'd never like such a horribly lame and silly character who is just another Kryptonian.

Rao Kal El
Well he just sneeze them into submision, that happens in character.

He sneezes tyrant into submision and as a side effect of their fight Thanos gets KO ed, a la squirrel girl style.

And you know deep down you like the character, you are just a closeted superman fan.

quanchi112
What's the post number? Or just quote it? It isn't far back you should be able to do this yourself not beg me to hold your hand.

quanchi112
Well he just sneeze them into submision, that happens in character.

He sneezes tyrant into submision and as a side effect of their fight Thanos gets KO ed, a la squirrel girl style. Nah. He can't and won't. Tyrant operates at a much higher power level and so does Thanos which is off topic.

Rao Kal El
Nah. He can't and won't. Tyrant operates at a much higher power level and so does Thanos which is off topic. Originally posted by Golgo13
Super Baby FTW!

What Golgo said

quanchi112
What Golgo said I agree Superman is a baby but he loses.

Rao Kal El
I agree Superman is my baby and thanos loses.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Altering quotes is a concession. I accept.

Rao Kal El
Super Baby wins is a concession. I accept.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Tyrant wins.

Rao Kal El
Tyrant wins.

A submision via sneeze thumb up

quanchi112

Now get over and stop trolling'cuz you know SA wins, you closeted Superman fan. Gadgets are his own power just like Iron Man. That's more his own than natural abilities the Kryptonians have.

Again quit taking everything out of context just because you are upset he loses. I know marvels dominance at the movie theater is hard to swallow. Marvel owns dc. On another level.

Tyrant wins.

Rao Kal El
Gadgets are his own power just like Iron Man. That's more his own than natural abilities the Kryptonians have.

Again quit taking everything out of context just because you are upset he loses. I know marvels dominance at the movie theater is hard to swallow. Marvel owns dc. On another level.

Tyrant wins.

Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. Nope to what ?

Rao Kal El
Nope to what ?

To everything.

Except for when you said:

Baby Kal wins

quanchi112
To everything.

Except for when you said: So gadgets aren't his personal power....wow.

I never said that which is just you conceding.

Batman-Prime
Not canon. Superman being drummed by a Fatlantean comes to mind.

It's canon, even if you close your eyes. You said it so yourself once.^^

quanchi112
It's canon, even if you close your eyes. You said it so yourself once.^^ no, it isn't. Sorry. Fatlantean showing is definitely canon.

Rao Kal El
So gadgets aren't his personal power....wow.

I never said that which is just you conceding.

Gadgets like the IG or the cube arent his personal power.

And yes, you conceded that SA wins, in your subbconcious mind. That is why you are trying so hard to disprove. evil face

Accept it Quan, you are a closeted Superman fan.

Batman-Prime
no, it isn't. Sorry. Fatlantean showing is definitely canon.

Yes it is, sorry. Denial won't help you.big grin

quanchi112
Yes it is, sorry. Denial won't help you.big grin It isn't in his bio. laughing out loud

Sorry, your envy is obvious.

Batman-Prime
It isn't in his bio. laughing out loud

Sorry, your envy is obvious.

Nor every fight from every comic is in a bio. Lol, that's the most ridiculous argument ever. it was in an canon comic and it's canon. Denial won't help, accept, let the pain SG caused heal and go on, bro. big grin

quanchi112
Nor every fight from every comic is in a bio. Lol, that's the most ridiculous argument ever. it was in an canon comic and it's canon. Denial won't help, accept, let the pain SG caused heal and go on, bro. big grin It is. It canon. Sorry we have a Thanos handbook covering his canon appearances. Not canon.

laughing out loud

Fatlantean just rocking man of steel.

Batman-Prime
It is. It canon. Sorry we have a Thanos handbook covering his canon appearances. Not canon.

laughing out loud

Fatlantean just rocking man of steel.

You are funny^^ but using handbook bios to argue this should be beyond a thanosi^^. Thanos wouldn't approve, he would grow stronger because of this experience.

So agree to disagree Quan. Let's not derail this thread.

As for this. SA Superman was far too powerful most of the time. Fast enough to travel through time. Invulnerable if he choosed to be, most of the time. and strong enough to move whole galaxies. Tyrant is outmatched. His only chance are SA Supermans low feats and his incositency.

quanchi112
You are funny^^ but using handbook bios to argue this should be beyond a thanosi^^. Thanos wouldn't approve, he would grow stronger because of this experience.

So agree to disagree Quan. Let's not derail this thread.

As for this. SA Superman was far too powerful most of the time. Fast enough to travel through time. Invulnerable if he choosed to be, most of the time. and strong enough to move whole galaxies. Tyrant is outmatched. His only chance are SA Supermans low feats and his incositency. You concede and I accept.

False. He was never at Tyrants level so despite your feats he loses. I mean the guy has never been even close to Odin level let alone Tyrant levy.

Tyrant has no low feats. You can't ignore the low ones and use only the high ones while ignoring the context. Bias.

jitay
I sooo wanna do a SA Supes vs Squirrel Girl thread

Stoic
You concede and I accept.

False. He was never at Tyrants level so despite your feats he loses. I mean the guy has never been even close to Odin level let alone Tyrant levy.

Tyrant has no low feats. You can't ignore the low ones and use only the high ones while ignoring the context. Bias.

I agree with you 100% here. Superman may even power Tyrant up as well, which is highly likely. Tyrant kills him, and kills him fast. If not he will have a new power source for his citadel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree with you 100% here. Superman may even power Tyrant up as well, which is highly likely. Tyrant kills him, and kills him fast. If not he will have a new power source for his citadel.
Like he did to all the herald characters he face, right? Oh wait.........

Rao Kal El
You concede and I accept.

As much as you make me laugh Quan and as much as I like you, you are wrong in this.

SA Superman will defeat Tyrant DP and he has the feats to prove it.

It might help you to visit this page made by Galan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=447673&pagenumber=1

or take a look at his big grin

Some of Endless Mike scans collection

http://www.screwattack.com/news/superman-stronger-version

and some other feats.

So yes, my friend, SA Superman wins.

quanchi112
As much as you make me laugh Quan and as much as I like you, you are wrong in this.

and some other feats.

So yes, my friend, SA Superman wins. You are only looking at one variable here. Feats would say Odin best Galactus but we know that isn't the case. Tyrant is on another level consistently and Supermans best feats when taken in context also imply he loses badly here.

Rao Kal El
You are only looking at one variable here. Feats would say Odin best Galactus but we know that isn't the case. Tyrant is on another level consistently and Supermans best feats when taken in context also imply he loses badly here.

Not Tyrant DP and you haven't show anything so far, so start bringing the evidence.

Because every time you ask "based on"

I show you what I AM basing it off.

You base your argument on "implied power" but "implied power" means nothing if there is nothing to back it up.

Oh and BTW even on that argument you are wrong because this is Tyrant DP "implied power"

So make a better argument, because that argument is weaker than Thanos in a helicopter.

LordofBrooklyn
Tyrant DIES!

iceman24567
Superman wins

quanchi112
Not Tyrant DP and you haven't show anything so far, so start bringing the evidence.

Because every time you ask "based on"

I show you what I AM basing it off.

You base your argument on "implied power" but "implied power" means nothing if there is nothing to back it up.

Oh and BTW even on that argument you are wrong because this is Tyrant DP "implied power"

So make a better argument, because that argument is weaker than Thanos in a helicopter. Tyrant was beating Galactus who was well fed. Give me the most powerful character Superman was besting.

Your cherry picked feats also ignored the context.

h1a8
Tyrant was beating Galactus who was well fed. Give me the most powerful character Superman was besting.

What allowed Tyrant to even engage Galactus was the fact he was absorbing Galactus energy in order to fight him. Without that, Galactus would have probably one shot Tyrant.

Remember this is DP Tyrant and not full powered Tyrant.

quanchi112
What allowed Tyrant to even engage Galactus was the fact he was absorbing Galactus energy in order to fight him. Without that, Galactus would have probably one shot Tyrant.

Remember this is DP Tyrant and not full powered Tyrant. Wrong. We see them fight prior to and there was no one shotted. Tyrant was even weakened prior to the fight due to Galactus feeding.

Name me someone comparable Superman has stepped to.

zopzop
Wrong. We see them fight prior to and there was no one shotted. Tyrant was even weakened prior to the fight due to Galactus feeding.

thumb up

It's pointless though Quan, this forum has a habit of lowballing Tyrant.

eaebiakuya
Feats would say Odin best Galactus

Galactus feats >>>>>>>> Odin feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

It's pointless though Quan, this forum has a habit of lowballing Tyrant. They fear what their hero cannot best.

Batman-Prime

and some other feats.

So yes, my friend, SA Superman wins.

Don't feed the Troll. His fanboyism knows no bounds, like his hatred. He knows is and is just trolling people, on purpose, he doesn't even believe the BS he vomits himself ^^.
Ingore his babbling. He never read SA comics, just saw some few feats in Forums. wink

Rao Kal El
Tyrant was beating Galactus who was well fed. Give me the most powerful character Superman was besting.

laughing out loud Talk about "cherry picking" context. LETS SEE WHY

Wrong. We see them fight prior to and there was no one shotted. Tyrant was even weakened prior to the fight due to Galactus feeding.

Maybe you should read the comic

"I take my energy from the biospheric energy, fool! your energy blasts are simply synthetized BSE and actually empower me further"

So, you want me to find an enemy challenged by SA Superman that was actually feeding SA Superman, even further?

Eeeeeeepic Faaaaail Quanchi smh

Now, I know you like to troll Superman fans, I mean is obvious. but show me a scan of DP Tyrant surviving something on the ball perk of simultaneous blasts from multiple quasars (one quasar can emit as much energy as an entire galaxy)

Maybe you already forgot all the times, You have been cornered and not only by me but by many in here or hero chat, but I will suggest that you should remember those times and create better arguments

quanchi112
laughing out loud Talk about "cherry picking" context. LETS SEE WHY

Maybe you should read the comic

"I take my energy from the biospheric energy, fool! your energy blasts are simply synthetized BSE and actually empower me further"

So, you want me to find an enemy challenged by SA Superman that was actually feeding SA Superman, even further?

Eeeeeeepic Faaaaail Quanchi smh

Now, I know you like to troll Superman fans, I mean is obvious. but show me a scan of DP Tyrant surviving something on the ball perk of simultaneous blasts from multiple quasars (one quasar can emit as much energy as an entire galaxy)

Maybe you already forgot all the times, You have been cornered and not only by me but by many in here or hero chat, but I will suggest that you should remember those times and create better arguments I mentioned both fights and in the other one he did not do so. Tyrant was created by Galactus and handing him his ass.

Collateral damage is not required in every fight. You have not even mentioned one character Superman has defeated. Looks like you concede. Also quite bringing up other boards it makes you argument even weaker.

Rao Kal El
I mentioned both fights and in the other one he did not do so. Tyrant was created by Galactus and handing him his ass.

Collateral damage is not required in every fight. You have not even mentioned one character Superman has defeated. Looks like you concede. Also quite bringing up other boards it makes you argument even weaker.

Umm DP Tyrant? ring any bells?

You have not provided ANYTHING, so I'll wait and wait.

And I have already provided you with scans, is not my fault if you can't read. because if you were able to read you will realize that Blackstar was capable of restoring the universe to it's original size therefore making her capable of restoring the damage cause by the Anti-Monitor.

Blackstar can create Quasars and restore the universe to it's original size, that pretty much sh1ts on on your argument. Superman survived that encounter with out scratch.

show me DP Tyrant restoring a universe or creating a barrage of Quasars.

quanchi112
Umm DP Tyrant? ring any bells?

You have not provided ANYTHING, so I'll wait and wait.

And I have already provided you with scans, is not my fault if you can't read. because if you were able to read you will realize that Blackstar was capable of restoring the universe to it's original size therefore making her capable of restoring the damage cause by the Anti-Monitor.

Blackstar can create Quasars and restore the universe to it's original size, that pretty much sh1ts on on your argument. Superman survived that encounter with out scratch.

show me DP Tyrant restoring a universe or creating a barrage of Quasars. Tyrant dp was defeating Galactus.

You always get so worked up which is a sign of weakness. Restoring something doesn't mean anything with regards to combat formidability just like your out of context scans. You don't even understand Superman tbh. He doesn't kill with the impunity you want him to.

Tyrant stomps. It isn't close.

Rao Kal El
Tyrant dp was defeating Galactus.

You always get so worked up which is a sign of weakness. Restoring something doesn't mean anything with regards to combat formidability just like your out of context scans. You don't even understand Superman tbh. He doesn't kill with the impunity you want him to.

Nah that means nothing, you have not provided evidence and just keep going in circles.

So Superman wins and We agree to disagree my friend Quanchi big grin

Odekahn
Tyrant dp was defeating Galactus.

The only thing that isn't close is the debate you two are having lol. You are getting butt devastated, bro.

Stitches or tape?

quanchi112
Nah that means nothing, you have not provided evidence and just keep going in circles.

So Superman wins and We agree to disagree my friend Quanchi big grin Tyrant wins based off his average. He had no weak showings and nothing was taken out of context. Tyrant wins.

Rao Kal El
Tyrant wins based off his average. He had no weak showings and nothing was taken out of context. Tyrant wins.

If He feeds on SA Superman he might have a chance and end up defeated like the Galactic Golem stick out tongue laughing out loud

SA Superman FTW big grin

quanchi112
If He feeds on SA Superman he might have a chance and end up defeated like the Galactic Golem stick out tongue laughing out loud

SA Superman FTW big grin No, superman cannot stand against Tyrant. On another level.

Rao Kal El
No, superman cannot stand against Tyrant. On another level.

Tyrant cannot defeat SA superman, because SA superman always achive the impossible. Hell he can defeat TOAA with his pinky, because is imposible, therefore Superman can do it. He just achieves what no one else can, because he is on another level.

See what I did there?

quanchi112
Tyrant cannot defeat SA superman, because SA superman always achive the impossible. Hell he can defeat TOAA with his pinky, because is imposible, therefore Superman can do it. He just achieves what no one else can, because he is on another level.

See what I did there? Nah, superman is not on another level. He had many peers and his feats are taken out of context therefore Tyrant wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus

See what I did there?

Eh what? For all his power, there were beings that were established as powerful and more powerful then Superman. And I'm talking about just high end bricks.

I don't know much about the very early years, outside his first appearances, as my Pre-Crisis Superman knowledge is limited to the Bronze Age and latter half of the Silver Age where things were getting more structured and organized, but from what I've seen, things were more or less the same.

You have guys like Captain Marvel who are on his level, guys who are stronger than him like Mongul, and Cosmics like Spectre who he can have a cool showing against but clearly far beyond his scope.

Just my two cents anyway. Saying he can defeat TOAA with his pinky however is just plain silly. I mean really.

Rao Kal El
Superman achieves the impossible, because he is protected by the source, so he wins, he is on another level.

Superman is the idea that inspired the ubber monitor to create the multiverse, he is on another level evil face

Enough of this childish bickering, SA Superman wins and you did not provide any evidence to suggest the contrary.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Eh what? For all his power, there were beings that were established as powerful and more powerful then Superman. And I'm talking about just high end bricks.

I don't know much about the very early years, outside his first appearances, as my Pre-Crisis Superman knowledge is limited to the Bronze Age and latter half of the Silver Age where things were getting more structured and organized, but from what I've seen, things were more or less the same.

You have guys like Captain Marvel who are on his level, guys who are stronger than him like Mongul, and Cosmics like Spectre who he can have a cool showing against but clearly far beyond his scope.

Just my two cents anyway.

Just using Quan-logic

quanchi112
Just using Quan-logic No, you're a dishonest debater who pouts all the time. I always go with the context and you agreed your posts aren't to be taken seriously.

quanchi112
Superman achieves the impossible, because he is protected by the source, so he wins, he is on another level.

Superman is the idea that inspired the ubber monitor to create the multiverse, he is on another level evil face

Enough of this childish bickering, SA Superman wins and you did not provide any evidence to suggest the contrary. He has many heroes on his level. Most of your post isn't debating its you naming random things. Tyrant is above the heroes who are on Supermans level. Galactus stomps any Superman as well and guess who Tyrant was beating on.

eaebiakuya
wrong thread.

quanchi112
wrong thread. ?

h1a8
He has many heroes on his level. Most of your post isn't debating its you naming random things. Tyrant is above the heroes who are on Supermans level. Galactus stomps any Superman as well and guess who Tyrant was beating on. Tyrant was only able to affect Galactus because he was absorbing his energy in order to fight him. Without that Tyrant would have been fodder.
Also we go by feats. SA Superman was so far beyond any current hero it's not funny. He did the most ridiculous stuff you have no idea.

Rao Kal El
No, you're a dishonest debater who pouts all the time. I always go with the context and you agreed your posts aren't to be taken seriously.

laughing out loudOriginally posted by quanchi112
He has many heroes on his level. Most of your post isn't debating its you naming random things. Tyrant is above the heroes who are on Supermans level. Galactus stomps any Superman as well and guess who Tyrant was beating on.

"Oh tyrant was created on par with galactus, therefore, he is more powerful than silver age superman"

What kind of logic is that, quan?

Like i said before you are just a genious troll

quanchi112
Tyrant was only able to affect Galactus because he was absorbing his energy in order to fight him. Without that Tyrant would have been fodder.
Also we go by feats. SA Superman was so far beyond any current hero it's not funny. He did the most ridiculous stuff you have no idea. Tyrant fought him prior to without absorbing energy so incorrect. You can't assume anything and Galactus himself backed off and knew it would be quite a conflict which is greater than your speculation which is unsupported.

By feats and comparisons Tyrant wins.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

"Oh tyrant was created on par with galactus, therefore, he is more powerful than silver age superman"

What kind of logic is that, quan?

Like i said before you are just a genious troll We see it on panel and that Superman had many peers at the time all far below mighty Galactus who was losing with prep and being well fed. Facts.

Facts which destroy your soul.

Batman-Prime
The only thing that isn't close is the debate you two are having lol. You are getting butt devastated, bro.

Stitches or tape?

thumb up

Superman was like the key to the DC Multiverse. Even at the beginning, during the big bang, the Sword of Superman was created to herald his coming. Superman is the most important being in the DC U, right after Batman uhuh, he is so far above the likes of Tyrant it's not even funny. His powers fluctuate and are on average, beyond Tyrant, speed, strength, invulnerability. Tyrant wouldn't be able to even hurt Supes in some stories.

Rao Kal El
We see it on panel and that Superman had many peers at the time all far below mighty Galactus who was losing with prep and being well fed. Facts.

Facts which destroy your soul.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/THANOS-troll_zps411a3686.gif

Batman-Prime
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/THANOS-troll_zps411a3686.gif

laughing out loud

Rao can you make me a sig? smile

Rao Kal El
Yes, pm me to let me know about what.

quanchi112
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/THANOS-troll_zps411a3686.gif You can't even dispute it. Concession accepted.

h1a8
Tyrant fought him prior to without absorbing energy so incorrect. You can't assume anything and Galactus himself backed off and knew it would be quite a conflict which is greater than your speculation which is unsupported.

By feats and comparisons Tyrant wins. Tyrant was getting his arse handed to him before he started absorbing Galactus energy.

quanchi112
Tyrant was getting his arse handed to him before he started absorbing Galactus energy. No, he was not. Tyrant was winning the fight by the end. Galactus tried using his own ship against him. Talk about desperation.

zopzop
Tyrant was getting his arse handed to him before he started absorbing Galactus energy.
laughing

Rao Kal El
You can't even dispute it. Concession accepted.

We should stop this FWB relation we have, because I'm getting tired of raping you.

quanchi112
We should stop this FWB relation we have, because I'm getting tired of raping you. Tyrant wins and rather easily. Let reason and logic into your life.

Rao Kal El
Tyrant wins and rather easily. Let reason and logic into your life.

Superman wins, let logic take precedent over bias, hate and trolling, my friend

Batman-Prime
Tyrant wins and rather easily. Let reason and logic into your life.

You abandoned yours years ago, maybe he has too much reason and will stop talking to you.

quanchi112
Superman wins, let logic take precedent over bias, hate and trolling, my friend How ?

quanchi112
You abandoned yours years ago, maybe he has too much reason and will stop talking to you. Based on ?

Batman-Prime
Based on ?

What does the Quanchi say? Just bs wink.

Rao Kal El
How ?

By stop eating glue and concede you have nothing but wishful thinking,

quanchi112
By stop eating glue and concede you have nothing but wishful thinking, Quit projecting.

Rao Kal El
Quit projecting.

laughing out loud

Sure Quan.

You are like a guy in prision who just got raped by the whole cell block.

After several months in coma after being raped he wakes up and claims that he beat all of them by squezing their dicks with his anus.

That guy is you. laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
laughing out loud

Sure Quan.

After several months in coma after being raped he wakes up and claims that he beat all of them by squezing their dicks with his anus.

That guy is you. laughing out loud

http://www.elatadexico.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/risos.gif

Odekahn
Yes, pm me to let me know about what.

While you're at it I really need a new one too??? big grin

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Sure Quan.

That guy is you. laughing out loud You are someone who joins a gang because he cannot make it on his own. When I come around you run into your cell and pray I don't stop by. Here I am. I ain't leavin until you come out and face the music.

Rao Kal El
You are someone who joins a gang because he cannot make it on his own. When I come around you run into your cell and pray I don't stop by. Here I am. I ain't leavin until you come out and face the music.

Nah, no need for help. I can do it on my own.

But you didn't deny that you were that guy laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>