Earth Prime Superman (w/o Guardian Amp) Runs a Team Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
I'm trying to solidify Superman as the most powerful mainstream Super Hero. This is just Superman with his Earth Prime super powers, the most powerful Superman. He is not out of his universe.

Round 1: Thor and Loki (Loki can weaken Superman with magic and augment Thor with magic)

Round 2: Sentry and SS (SS can amp Sentry and weaken Superman with solar/cosmic energies)

Keep in mind Earth Prime Superman can solo most of the entire post-crisis, pre-DCnU JLA.

Warlord
does the amping - de amping take place before or during the fight?

pym-ftw
Thor hits him with the force of Superboy and sends Prime running...

SquallX
How does scenario 1 even plays out when Prime is immune to any form of magical base attacks?

As for this fight, Prime gonna end up doing a Hancock on these guys.

pym-ftw
You mean getting owned the first time a threat shows up?

Sounds right.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You mean getting owned the first time a threat shows up?

Sounds right.
are you talking about the thread or your dreams?

pym-ftw
Hancock, try to keep up if your going to interject.

Reflassshh
laughing prime stomps and you know it.

wolverinos
Prime doesnt need his Guardian amp to rape them.
with the Guardian amp its a Stomp beyond proportions.
without the amp he just rapes them.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Dolos

Loki can weaken Superman with magic

Lol say what? make up your mind is it superman or superboy prime? because Prime is immune to magic.

Dolos
Originally posted by wolverinos
Lol say what? make up your mind is it superman or superboy prime? because Prime is immune to magic. He wasn't half human, so stop saying Superboy.

He wasn't necessarily 100% immune to magic but if there was a 5% Loki's spells could affect him, and enchanting current Thor can greatly increase the latter's powers. SS's solar energy manipulation could strengthen Sentry and possibly weaken Superman.

Not having armor to help him fully harness solar energies changes things.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Dolos
He wasn't half human, so stop saying Superboy.

He wasn't necessarily 100% immune to magic but if there was a 5% Loki's spells could affect him, and enchanting current Thor can greatly increase the latter's powers. SS's solar energy manipulation could strengthen Sentry and possibly weaken Superman.

Not having armor to help him fully harness solar energies changes things.

dude... what the hell are you talking about? he took magic attacks from black adam, from zuriel who is an angel, and from a legit skyfather mordru ...so unless you got a proof magic can affect him its invalid.
other than that as i pointed out he took magic attacks from a skyfather therefor loki is a freakin joke to him.

are you shitting me? he doesnt need no armor to take them out by a rapestorm.
i seriously get it you dont really accurate with feats and power levels.
Prime is a well deserved trans tier, they are going to be raped hardly.

it doesnt matter to which extant loki amp thor, thors magic wont work on prime, and his streangth is a joke to prime even if its 10X or what freakin ever, he is a nobody to prime.

RockofAges
The Sentry I was raised to love cannot be taken down by Prime, to put it simply.

I am not counting the clown that was killed by a Helicarrier, but rather the Sentry at his best. Robert takes Prime down.

pym-ftw
That was Sentry at his best...

RockofAges
If you think so, then you probably havent read any Sentry comics, or were introduced to the character during one of his later arcs. The Sentry has flown to the heart of the sun. Yet I'm supposed to believe a lightning bolt and a helicarrier killed him.

pym-ftw
If you think Thor just used a lightning bolt you may want to read some Journey into Mystery.

RockofAges
So what was it then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.