What Scary Movie is This?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lacrossegrl128
So I saw a thread through this website and I jumped at this chance! It has been killing me for years not being able to figure out this movie!

I was younger and walked into my friends house to see this scary movie playing. This was in the late 90's and obviously not sure what year the movie was made.
Basically the parts I remember was there was this guy in a black hood and he wore a birds beak, kinda like the one "the doctor" wears in the Assassins Creed games. He also had claws. I remember a scene where he chased a teenage girl through the woods and used his claws to scratch her face. And she cried "please don't hurt me." The only other scene I remember was at night and there was a little girl on top of a car hood, running from this figure. The killing here was out of frame so you couldn't actually see it... But the girl was apparently stabbed in the stomach. He eyes widened she obviously stopped screaming and that's all I remember.

Oh! The little girl looked somewhat like Mars Wilson from what I remember, but that could be a little skewed.

Thanks for anyone helps!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.